Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GCC new sharing economy & 3rd industrial revolution! 3D CAFE LIVE - page 2. (Read 110923 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
A great and very, very interesting plan! Everything is put clear for a person to understand what they invest into. I would like to participate in it, as I really believe it will be profitable and very popular. Grin
Activity: 11
I think such big bussines needs time to develop and own Exchange is a lot work to do. Everyone should be careful investing in new project but GCC is very promising
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
Gcc is running a lot of different projects at the same time. They are ambitious. Too much. Why? Because people don't see the global vision of this business and where they clearly want to go. Too much projects at the same time. And nothing is completed. Masternodes? People are waiting since months...new 3D café localization? No more news since months...etc...

And now, they want to release a new exchange  Roll Eyes

The problem is that they make a lot of announcements about their projects, without being really concreet. They start a lot of projects, but they don't finish them. They are too greedy!

Where is the coherence in this business?

I'm totally lost with GCC and I don't know what to think about the future.
Activity: 61

Haha, well I just asked why WAB is on more exchange's in a short period of time and GCC not. And they through me out of Telegram .... fucking losers !! It seems that WAB as a fake project, has a better management than GCC, achterlijke kankermongool !!
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Activity: 202
Merit: 109
GCC - Global cryptocurrency
Hey ho! We got a Masternode giveaway competition, join here https://twitter.com/TheGCCcoin/status/1025376611175198720   Cool Cool
Activity: 3
Looking forward to the release of the new wallet and masternodes! Tons of other great things coming up as well, like the opening of new 3D cafes, franchising and the buyback of GCC from the company.

I bought a decent bag at 43.

https://twitter.com/theflayedtrader/status/1021038213589237760
Activity: 2
HI, can you please tell me, did the Bit Freezer purchased over Amazon support GCC coin? If not, where's the safest order, since I'm in Croatia. Thank you.
Activity: 2
Do not trade GCC on C-CEX !!!

They suspended withdrawals for all coins, it's said it's a summer break for something.
From time to time they operate fully (watch for Twitter posts).
Sucks that nothing is said on the main page, being unaware of that I deposited crypto to C-CEX, bought GCC and now can not withdraw it.
Activity: 59
Good hike in price from it's low on cryptopia. Good stable coin with good fluctuations for traders.

Happy Trading GCC.
I expect this idea increase well and excellent. Interesting logo, flawless logo, wise vision.

Yeah, for sure! Did you read their whitepaper? For me, the most professional whitepaper I have ever readen. Fantastic. Really. Tons of projects, real use cases. The future is bright. We just need to be patient with this bear market.
Activity: 21
I hold around 23000GCC can i put it on staking?
If yes then can anybody let me know tge pricedure for it.
Hey guys, any good news coming soon? It's so quiet here these days. I don't like that :-( But I know the team is working hard, no doubt about that. I just would like to know more about the cafes and the other coming projects. Don't forget to share fresh news  Grin Thanks for the great work !
Activity: 8
Activity: 4
Im going to visit GCC office in Poznan, Poland in next month i hope.
I will put some information after the meeting.

Now im really w8ing for the masternodes <3

1kk coin for MN. Ok, lets do this! Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
In recent time, This GCC network has announced that the first hybrid-franchise 3D Cafe concept based on 3D printing technology.

Impressed by the fact that GCC create decentralized production, logistics and payments combined with the anonymity of Tor
Activity: 160
In recent time, This GCC network has announced that the first hybrid-franchise 3D Cafe concept based on 3D printing technology.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Their idea is to build a community behind GCC together as well as that's why this platform also been created a referral program which is called GCC Shop Club to make this network expand even faster
Activity: 59
You can't ignore anymore about the green technology that we simply can't enjoy. but you have to remind that 3D printing is the fastest growing Industry in the World.https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/fit/c/60/60/1*l_jYhHj8grSf0IjbjTKbHQ.png
Pages:
Jump to: