Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Payment Ecosystem | Equihash192.7| MNs | v3 Released! - page 31. (Read 98334 times)

Activity: 487
Merit: 100
I believe strongly in the future of Genesis Network, which will be a bright one.
Consequently, I have set my buy orders at 5 satoshi as a game of luck.
Hope that luckiness will come, then all my buy orders will be filled up, and I might buy cheap GENX.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
The price is good to buy more $GENX Now  Smiley

It’s almost like getting it for free at 9-10sats.  Like has been said already, when PoS and MN are impelemnyed, we should see movement.  At current price, and 750K GenX for a masternode, it doesn’t cost too much at all to be able to get a MN going. 
My question now is whether there will be limited number of MN’s available.  I would imagine so because there isn’t enough volume to have too many MN’s anyway.  I reckon folks are already filling their bags for when that time comes.

Good question, I wounder too, how many MN's will be avaliable, or if its just limited to the 750k holding. At least we know there won't be more then Total sup / 750k nodes Smiley haha

They did a steemit post about it recently  (few pages back) that showed that at time of posting, all the genx in circulation would only permit 70 odd masternodes.

So assuming it has gone up a bit since then, but still shows not that many masternodes would be around, at least initially. Plus shared masternodes will probably make it more realistic for some people.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

It’s almost like getting it for free at 9-10sats.  Like has been said already, when PoS and MN are impelemnyed, we should see movement.  At current price, and 750K GenX for a masternode, it doesn’t cost too much at all to be able to get a MN going. 
My question now is whether there will be limited number of MN’s available.  I would imagine so because there isn’t enough volume to have too many MN’s anyway.  I reckon folks are already filling their bags for when that time comes.

Good question, I wounder too, how many MN's will be avaliable, or if its just limited to the 750k holding. At least we know there won't be more then Total sup / 750k nodes Smiley haha
Activity: 60
Merit: 1

Activity: 128
Genesis Network stood strongly above 9 satoshi for weeks.
It seems that 9 satoshi is a strong support, and the coin need news or motivations to take off.
very disappointing, especially those who joined the Genesis campaign, only get 1-5 $ per week, GENX requires great promotions and good exchangers, hopefully the price can reach a minimum of 100-500 satosi is already very good

It's early and we're setting the foundations. Once we implement pos and mn, restructure the block rewards etc we should witness a wealth of new users.

It's interesting to see many people in the rich list with big bags preparing for these features. Some have several millions more than the founders.

Wow, @jimmybob_007, that is a nice fact to know that there are several members filling their bags in anticipation of the new features with huge growth potential. I also believe that with the masternode and Proof-of-Stalking (PoS) rewards planned, the value will rise when the are in full force and live. MNs and staking I think are both pluses for this coin!
Activity: 128
9-11 Sats excellent time to buy, good to see some people posting about exchanges and prices, i bought some weeks back, low on funds now, having some regrets to probably miss this opportunity.
Things are only evolving, now is the time to get some cheap GenX.

Yes, good deal I like your approach. Some say the price is too low but as a community that is just budding, and starting to blossom in time, I agree that it's better to look at this as an opportunity to invest with purchasing more GENX while the value is low, or reasonable.
Activity: 286
Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

very disappointing, especially those who joined the Genesis campaign, only get 1-5 $ per week, GENX requires great promotions and good exchangers, hopefully the price can reach a minimum of 100-500 satosi is already very good

i dont think the ppl who are in the signature campaign are dumping at this price , i dont see a reason , they dont need to pay elect bills, even the miners dont sell all the amount for the electricity, it is too early to evaluate the price, just my opinion..
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
It will occur someday, when whole crypto market blossom as in the year of 2017.
For now, let's accumulate more coins at cheap price via mining, trading, etc.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
It seems that 9 satoshi is a strong support, and the coin need news or motivations to take off.

It's early and we're setting the foundations. Once we implement pos and mn, restructure the block rewards etc we should witness a wealth of new users.

It's interesting to see many people in the rich list with big bags preparing for these features. Some have several millions more than the founders.
Activity: 684
Merit: 19

just so you know - not everyone joined the sig campaign because we want to make quick bucks from it.

I for one, genuinely wishes that Genesis will do well. Doesn't really matter if its 10 satoshi or 100 or 1000.

cheers

Activity: 744
Join On COMBO
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
Activity: 616
Merit: 167

Coming sooner than you might think. Stay tuned for some welcome updates (hopefully on Monday). Again, not a concrete deadline.

Awesome! Not sure if you're referring to MN/PoS, new exchanges, or a combination of the lot but excited to see what you come up with Smiley

The total mining hashrate has stabilised a bit, but hopefully with more news, more miners will come in and price will keep increasing. Although I am also happy with how stable it has been lately, great result for a new project minting a lot of new coins.
Activity: 684
Merit: 19
During the recent days, around one week, the price of Genesis Network has been very stable around 9 satoshi to 10 satoshi.
The project has been in its early phase, so it means there will be massive promising things to come later.
I also got my 50% payment last week.
In a word, I am happy to join the campaign and support GENX.

I agree, there are big things to come from genesis.  Although GenX price has been stable all along, floating between 9-11 sats, IMO, it’s like a sale period for this project.  It’s going to be huge, all that needs to happen is for the development team to deliver as per the roadmap.  Everything I have seen so far tells me they will more than deliver.  Just look at what has been done already considering how long the project has been going on for.

Yea and once they get onto bigger exchanges the prices will gradually increase.

Yeah they'll probably try to time it so they go on more/bigger exchanges once more news and dates are settled regarding transition to include MN's/Pos. Will help generate/maintain enthusiasm for the project in my opinion.

Coming sooner than you might think. Stay tuned for some welcome updates (hopefully on Monday). Again, not a concrete deadline.

woohoo, Monday is upon us, once again!

Awaiting further updates from Mods/admins/Devs with regards to PoS/MN.
Activity: 285
Merit: 101
https://genesisnetwork.io/
We'd like to welcome our new pool - The Dirty Dozen Pool

Code:
:loop
miner  --algo 192_7 --pers GENX_PoW --server genx.thedirtydozenpool.com --user YOURWALLET --pass x --port 20505 --eexit 3
goto loop
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
This Project is just getting started! Just wait and see how much content, features and other things they have in the pipeline other than MN and staking!

this is the beginning of a great journey ! enjoy the ride  Grin
Activity: 43
Merit: 3
This Project is just getting started! Just wait and see how much content, features and other things they have in the pipeline other than MN and staking!
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
9-11 Sats excellent time to buy, good to see some people posting about exchanges and prices, i bought some weeks back, low on funds now, having some regrets to probably miss this opportunity.
Things are only evolving, now is the time to get some cheap GenX.

Yes, the price of Genesis is low now. But he certainly will not stay that way. Hope the price stays on this level for a week or 2. Must still make money to buy more Genesis.
Activity: 78
Very good time to buy, I got in from the beginning and benefited from the Airdrops. I can't stretch to a MN at this time but that'll be my long term goal.
Pages:
Jump to: