Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Payment Ecosystem | Equihash192.7| MNs | v3 Released! - page 43. (Read 98362 times)

Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Please assist. My wallet stucked on block 63716 (Wallet version 2.0.2)
How can the problem occur that your wallet is stopped,
but I'm sorry I can't help you because I also don't understand that

The issue has been resolved and fully synced.

What i am facing now is to mine.

Please try read my above two immediate post, if you can assist.
Thanks
Secondly, I used my lolMiner-mnx-v033-Win64, which i am using to mine minexcoin, i change the pool server and address.(and add worker name). It was running, submitting and accepting share on the miner (For over 30minutes).

But when i check on the pool no hash was display, just only my Worker Name.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
How can the problem occur that your wallet is stopped,
but I'm sorry I can't help you because I also don't understand that

Close the genesis wallet. Back up your wallet.dat file (dump the private keys as well) then delete the roaming folder. Reopen the genesis wallet and let it sync.

I suspect that your pc crashed or there was a disk error corrupting the chain.

Thanks i have been able to synced completely. What i am facing now is to run the miners, EWBF and IoIMiner is not working.

EWBF is saying unspecified failure, while IOIminer is not working, just displaying bugs.

I have tried both miners using https://genx.nibirupool.com and https://equipool.1ds.us not working for me.
Please assist. I am having error when i launch miners.

EWBF says "Unspecified launch failure"
IoIMiner is just displaying bugs.

NOTE: I am using both miners to mine Minexcoin and i dont face such error.

Who can help me out on mining GENESIS?
Thanks
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
I´m very happy to become a member of this project, I can´t wait for the official launch, I hope it does before the bullish market!

The bullish market is near to come and I am pretty sure genesis project already achieve great improvements that time and will be able to achieve more increase in the coins price.

The developers of genesis project are really active and serious with the developments, I have noticed active participation of the team and I have seen lots of active community members here.

It's crazy to see a whole Team responding and participating with the community like they have. I haven't seen any other Project do this to this extent. I think Genx Team is setting the standard, That bridges the community and the Team.

Thank you, it's only fair that we converse regularly so that we can address your questions and keep you up to date with progress.

If ever you need real-time assistance we're generally available on the discord. Just send one of us a DM.
Activity: 43
Merit: 3
I´m very happy to become a member of this project, I can´t wait for the official launch, I hope it does before the bullish market!

The bullish market is near to come and I am pretty sure genesis project already achieve great improvements that time and will be able to achieve more increase in the coins price.

The developers of genesis project are really active and serious with the developments, I have noticed active participation of the team and I have seen lots of active community members here.

It's crazy to see a whole Team responding and participating with the community like they have. I haven't seen any other Project do this to this extent. I think Genx Team is setting the standard, That bridges the community and the Team.
Genesis Team™

Close the genesis wallet. Back up your wallet.dat file (dump the private keys as well) then delete the roaming folder. Reopen the genesis wallet and let it sync.

I suspect that your pc crashed or there was a disk error corrupting the chain.
Genesis Team™
Will there be masternodes in the project?
And is there a Russian-speaking audience in the project?
I invite you to the Russian-language theme created by me https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/genesis-genx-p2p-e-commerce-equihash-1927-pow-0163-4933820

Masternodes are coming this phase. Russia is somewhere that we really want to target, we already have a lot of Web traffic from there. Let me review your link.

To have a MN support as well as support with users is one thing, however if when you're going to try to make the coin useful over there, be prepared for a LOT of government red tape if not an outright ban.

It's business, we'll find a way to make things work. There are many challenges in the crypto world at the moment and we'll face them head on. It'll be a bumpy ride but it's necessary if we're to witness true adoption across all projects.

Firstly we're going to develop the product (implement the next phase of the roadmap). Once we have a proven, working product we can then begin reaching out for wider adoption. Hopefully some of this will be organic based on the merits of the platform.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
What I really like about Genesis, and $GENX, is the transparency, authentic effort put forth by developers and other staff, real world applications such as the P-2-P, Point-of-Sales features and the ability to either mine or stake coins.

Happy to be in this 5th Airdrop, one of two I was able to participate in.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

I also observed that too. And the team is really known from the previous work they participated. More people are joining and expressed interests in supporting the project and this good for genesis.
We are all very grateful for this project because genesis has not given new opportunities to earn coins

I think what you mean is genesis has given new opportunities for us to earn free coins because of the airdrops? Anyway, the team is doing their best and giving more efforts to make the project reach its goals.
Activity: 66
Always optimistic when it comes to projects that integrate security, keep up with the news they publish, join their discord channel to have a smooth chat Grin

It is important what you say, although information should be maintained both on the side of the team working on genesis, and on the part of the community to achieve a balance in terms of handling information in which both parties benefit, with this we will manage to take this project along the ideal path.

I agree, it needs to be balance so that all will have good benefits and all will be able to get good profit too. If the project will be able to implement all features successfully then a lot of new investors that invested will also get good roi.
Activity: 2

I also observed that too. And the team is really known from the previous work they participated. More people are joining and expressed interests in supporting the project and this good for genesis.
We are all very grateful for this project because genesis has not given new opportunities to earn coins
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Always optimistic when it comes to projects that integrate security, keep up with the news they publish, join their discord channel to have a smooth chat Grin

It is important what you say, although information should be maintained both on the side of the team working on genesis, and on the part of the community to achieve a balance in terms of handling information in which both parties benefit, with this we will manage to take this project along the ideal path.
Activity: 2
Airdrop 5 is about to come!! The amount is doubled to this week so make sure all rules are followed Smiley

Happy weekend happy Holding!
Activity: 3
We are a the very end of our special % round airdrop, a big thanks to the genesis team to give us a taste of your coin for free, will be in touch for more amazing news
Yes unfortunately the airdrop is over, but this project just keep growing! This project has a lot oficina future no doubt about ir!
Activity: 17

Activity: 30

If that is the case then soon we can expect that there will be more improvements to the project. Let's wait and see for more new updates and more strategies the team will be implemented.
Activity: 13

Pages:
Jump to: