Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Payment Ecosystem | Equihash192.7| MNs | v3 Released! - page 45. (Read 98362 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Today is the last and final airdrop of this coin. Theres only one way that this coin will possibly go.. It is to go up. Well if all the plans will be done, thats a positive sign for this one.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Excited to participate in a relentless project, with great potential to demonstrate, surely we will be very impressed by all, some more than others. It also has an excellent wallet, with a very friendly and intuitive interface, making it very convenient to use. The optimism that I deposit in Genesis grows day by day, with the hope of its success. Regards !
Activity: 5
I am so excited about this beautiful project. I enjoy these airdrops and i would like see the grown of this community constantly Grin
Activity: 80
So far the journey was so smooth after we had airdrop, bounty to make our community involved all the time, now it is time for us to pay what we get for free towards our project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 124
So I still have some coins, the 1250 or whatever was awarded for  the first AD when you guys were still safecash. I have been awarded all airdrops since, but never received the old safe cash tokens in my genesis wallet. My address is the same but the coins aren’t there. Any suggestions or are they lost forever?

Sounds like you may not have imported your previous .dat file? If thats the case, its probably still on your PC in the Safecash folder. You could fire up the Safecash.exe and send them to your Genesis wallet address.
Activity: 196
I have a feeling in my guts that this AD5 is not the last one. Anyway, don't waste your opportunity to participate and receive a massive amount of $GENX!
Registration to AD5 is about to begin!

We have the same feeling bro. I hope there are still more airdrops in the near future. For AD5 is 5000 GENX. Registration is now open. Grab this opportunity the last airdrop is big. I hope to see Genesis in a big and well know exchanges. Good luck!
I  think so. With 1 successful project, more communities are needed. I know that the project management team of Genesis gathered all those who have experience in crypto, and they have succeeded in many projects. I believe they will create more ad to grow the Genesis community further. I hope  AD5 isn't the last ad
I continue with great confidence, deposited in this new project. Sincerely, I consider that Genesis will have a great success, reaching a high level in the crypto market. Allowing, through its AirDrops, a very good distribution to the entire active community that supports it. Not in a long time, we will see the results of Genesis with great gratification, surprising some more than others. Regards !
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
So I still have some coins, the 1250 or whatever was awarded for  the first AD when you guys were still safecash. I have been awarded all airdrops since, but never received the old safe cash tokens in my genesis wallet. My address is the same but the coins aren’t there. Any suggestions or are they lost forever?
Activity: 196
Currently AD5 has open for registration. Please register quickly before it closes
Do not miss the chance to get 5000 Genesis
Does anyone know which exchanges the Genesis team are planning to get GenX added to?

Tradesatoshi, safe.trade and Escodex. I imagine more will follow in the coming months, but it isn't really a priority at the moment. I do however hope for some larger exchanges by q1 of next year, it will certainly help with exposure.
Activity: 72
hello guys, I have not yet upgrade my genx wallet.

I read that it is mandatory to do so. May I ask, what will happen if I (lets say for example) get caught up with something for a few months, for eg. getting a new job, have a new baby, married a new wife, computer crashed, etc.. and I did not update my genx wallet in time?

Will I lose all my coins, and they are lost forever?

The examples I quoted above are a real possibility in life, so I might as well plan ahead...  Grin

Most wallet upgrades are just updating the wallet software, fixing bugs, patching exploits, adding functionality and features. So you should not lose any coins and the will still be there when you upgrade unless you lose them due to being vulnerable to the bugs and exploits that you have not fixed by not upgrading your wallet.

I have the same question and i am dying to know the best answer , what if i didn't get the chance to update my wallet because there is this very important matter to do that i can't touch my computer for 2 weeks or a month and it say's that this is a mandatory update and on (oct. 06 for example) the older wallet will cease to function if not updated. What will happent to my coins?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I have a feeling in my guts that this AD5 is not the last one. Anyway, don't waste your opportunity to participate and receive a massive amount of $GENX!

We have the same feeling bro. I hope there are still more airdrops in the near future. For AD5 is 5000 GENX. Registration is now open. Grab this opportunity the last airdrop is big. I hope to see Genesis in a big and well know exchanges. Good luck!
Activity: 672
Merit: 124
Airdrop #5 Registration Now Open
10am EST - 12pm EST
Activity: 300
Merit: 12
I’m very excited to hear that POS is coming in the near future. I am also encouraged to see how the community is responding to this news. It looks like the airdrop model is working to inform everyone of what’s ahead. Even if they are only coming to pick up some free satoshi at least the word is getting out there.
Coming in the future, but when PoS will be officially activated on Genesis network?
Have you known the launch day of Genesis PoS phase yet?
Activity: 19
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I’m very excited to hear that POS is coming in the near future. I am also encouraged to see how the community is responding to this news. It looks like the airdrop model is working to inform everyone of what’s ahead. Even if they are only coming to pick up some free satoshi at least the word is getting out there.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Airdrop 5 is more awesome, the requirements of the airdrop is very easy. Really excited for this project that Genesis community are strong with a great dev team. Come on guys join now on discord at Genesis Official, Good luck.

I like more Airdrop but when is the next Airdrop? and how many Airdrop are left?

I think this is the last airdrop of Genesis mate. Genesis have only 5 airdrop. Im so proud I was here since AD1. GENX is a generous coin. I hope there more airdrop coming for Genesis. I believe in this amazing project. Devs are well known so Genesis will be a great coin in the future.
Activity: 19
toffeenickyl143, it's not GenX coin, GenX was some kinda Indian scam coin. This is Genesis $GENX!
Activity: 79
Airdrop 5 is more awesome, the requirements of the airdrop is very easy. Really excited for this project that Genesis community are strong with a great dev team. Come on guys join now on discord at Genesis Official, Good luck.

I like more Airdrop but when is the next Airdrop? and how many Airdrop are left?
Pages:
Jump to: