Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Payment Ecosystem | Equihash192.7| MNs | v3 Released! - page 48. (Read 98362 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Do not forget to subscribe for the Airdrop number 5 tomorrow.
form is open for 2hrs from 10am EST – 12pm EST. And open for 2hrs from 10pm EST -12am EST.
Don't mis the 5000 GENX. Lets hope more bounty / airdrops are coming.

I almost forgot to do the task here in bitcointalk and at the forum, I hope it is okay that I will do it all today the 4 post at the forum and 2 post here.

Goodluck to all..
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
I download Genesis new version 2.02 window wallet and it work very fast. The layout look same with old wallet, but it feel like much faster with synchronizing. The upgrade process takes only few minutes. I am so glad that Genesis wallet work so efficient, because I have bad experience with other coins wallet that take me half day to upgrade and synchronizing the wallet.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
We almost reached 5 AD! There are only a few days left and I am still impressed by the amount of coins in this Airdrop; I like what moderators are doing with the distribution, since launch 1 to 5 have gradually increased the amount to distribute coins, this is great for new people entering the AD. I can see that we all like the way the moderators are carrying out the plans, I look forward to the marketing plans that will be developed in the near future.

Yea 5 AD is pretty large! After airdrops next step is probably a bounty campaign through signatures or article writing. Something like that to increase awareness.

OK i hope i can wear a signature to to support the project, i was a jr member before but with new things in bct changed i now jus a newbie with 100+ posts
form is open for 2hrs from 10am EST – 12pm EST. And open for 2hrs from 10pm EST -12am EST.

For shure i will not forget, and as i read more is coming to us after that. alreay set a timer for tomorrow.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Yea 5 AD is pretty large! After airdrops next step is probably a bounty campaign through signatures or article writing. Something like that to increase awareness.
The Genesis divulgation form is well organized and objective! Only in the end did most of the people realize the existence, but I believe that this will bring good things because if there is more possibility of obtaining GENX, it will be possible to strengthen this community.
High reward for 5th airdrop is just awesome. Hoping genesis can attract more people for this round and i hope that this is not the last airdrop. Do you have a plan to extend the airdrop?

this is probably going to be the last for phase 1.  phase 2 will be alot of bounties for all of us to get.

Hey that is great news, i thought the airdop was finished after round 5, good for the communty to build up and attract new users also to participate in new rounds and bounties to do.
Activity: 98
Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
High reward for 5th airdrop is just awesome. Hoping genesis can attract more people for this round and i hope that this is not the last airdrop. Do you have a plan to extend the airdrop?

As far as I know they will have a new plan to continue spreading Genesis after the end of AD5. Thanks for joining AD, please be patient.

It is great if they intend to expand it. I will always follow Genesis, I believe it will succeed and fly further than expected.

That's really great news. Genesis is a great project and needs support from the community to every thing the GENX Team is planning, and hopefully we'll be here helping Genesis!
Activity: 162
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

this is probably going to be the last for phase 1.  phase 2 will be alot of bounties for all of us to get.
Activity: 7
Profitable buying and selling rates Genesis GENX on the cryptocurrency exchange https://safe.trade

https://safe.trade/trading/genxbtc

There is a very low buy order there, I hope the team will find more ways to increase the buy order, but this is still an achievement being list in some good exchanges now.

notice, that and the low order for sale. So who wants to buy it while it is not expensive - this is a good option.
Activity: 118

As far as I know they will have a new plan to continue spreading Genesis after the end of AD5. Thanks for joining AD, please be patient.

It is great if they intend to expand it. I will always follow Genesis, I believe it will succeed and fly further than expected.

They will surely expand it because it is needed to become more successful, as of now the team is in the airdrops phase and soon more marketing and advertising strategies will be implemented.

it is important to improve the marketing and advertising of the project, because it is one of the most important characteristics and factors that influence its success. I think that these two factors in this project will be developed and improved.

It will be if this two will be implemented soon and if the team will spend more time for this two as this is really needed to gain more success and more achievements.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

They will surely expand it because it is needed to become more successful, as of now the team is in the airdrops phase and soon more marketing and advertising strategies will be implemented.

it is important to improve the marketing and advertising of the project, because it is one of the most important characteristics and factors that influence its success. I think that these two factors in this project will be developed and improved.
Activity: 12
Profitable buying and selling rates Genesis GENX on the cryptocurrency exchange https://safe.trade

https://safe.trade/trading/genxbtc

There is a very low buy order there, I hope the team will find more ways to increase the buy order, but this is still an achievement being list in some good exchanges now.
Activity: 145
"Save the best for last" its happening on last airdrop round on Genesis project with the greatest distribution share ever from the previous rounds happened. I guess more people will try to participate this last round. I am impressed so far on the developments of the project. This is possible due to the dedication and hardwork of the whole competitive team of Genesis project. I am hoping for the best of the team and the whole community as well.

We can expect more positive to come as the team is very dedicated and aggressive in making new developments from the project, the airdrop also help the project to boost its popularity.

They sure are (the team).. what are you guys' expectations (price wise) while there will be a gazzilion $GENX?

What do you mean by that? We cannot stop other people to make expectations and to hear all their opinions and suggestions. Let's just hope that the team will have more time to read it and implement it.
Activity: 2
"Save the best for last" its happening on last airdrop round on Genesis project with the greatest distribution share ever from the previous rounds happened. I guess more people will try to participate this last round. I am impressed so far on the developments of the project. This is possible due to the dedication and hardwork of the whole competitive team of Genesis project. I am hoping for the best of the team and the whole community as well.

We can expect more positive to come as the team is very dedicated and aggressive in making new developments from the project, the airdrop also help the project to boost its popularity.

They sure are (the team).. what are you guys' expectations (price wise) while there will be a gazzilion $GENX?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 6
guys, i am mining genesis now!!! wew, i thought mining genesis would be as hard mining ethereum.  it wasn't!  i literally took me under 15 minutes to get everything going.  thanks lolminer!

Moreover, on green cards, the profit of mining is much higher than on red ones

Green cards? Red cards?   hmm... you lost me there...

Green cards are Nvidia cards, red and AMD cards. Typically the "green team" aka Nvidia hashes better on equihash variants than the "red team", or AMD.
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
We almost reached 5 AD! There are only a few days left and I am still impressed by the amount of coins in this Airdrop; I like what moderators are doing with the distribution, since launch 1 to 5 have gradually increased the amount to distribute coins, this is great for new people entering the AD. I can see that we all like the way the moderators are carrying out the plans, I look forward to the marketing plans that will be developed in the near future.

Hopefully bounty campaigns can be able to increase awareness of other people and specially those serious investors out there. Can't wait to see announcement of new bounties and giveaways.
Activity: 112
Good evening,
If the your token is officially registered with the US government, then this is very good news for the whole plan. This is a good sign for the development and attraction of investments. I believe that the token will be very popular and in demand.
Pages:
Jump to: