Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Payment Ecosystem | Equihash192.7| MNs | v3 Released! - page 54. (Read 98362 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 124
Tell me, what is the income from rx580 per day?

Mining with RX580 approximate 12-14 sol/s with around 700-800 GENX per day. Hope this info will give you a guideline or idea how to current mining income per card. Well, difficulty and total network hash rate will influence the profit too. Iwould suggest you join in early as GENX going to switch to hybrid pow+pos, is good to have some coins to pos by that time.

*(My above card is underclock, you may get higher hash rate if you don’t underclock)

Regarding mining Genesis, I'm very interested as I am just starting to mine it today. I have a couple of questions for you @TravelFrog: How do you underclock or overclock your RX580 to produce best results for GENX? What procedure or app do you use?

You can easily accomplish what you're trying to do with MSI Afterburner. It is what I've used in the past for OC/underclocking AMD cards.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
@onginity
The team at first did not put in the title that this coin would have an airdrop, which is why some people did not enter, now I modify it, for my part I received an invitation to join through Discord, the rewards that you arrange later will make this fence growing.
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
The project really have a fast improvements and this is a great way to market genesis project. The airdrops also help the project to become widely known now. Hope more developments come soon.
Exactly mate, their airdrop method is unit and transparent. Unlike others, genx has a fixed mount of airdrop for each participant and that alone motivate people to join massively. I hope the team will come up with another wonderful market method that will motivate people at the end of the fifth airdrop. Much love
Activity: 162
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x
The project really have a fast improvements and this is a great way to market genesis project. The airdrops also help the project to become widely known now. Hope more developments come soon.

This project is not yet widely known as of now.  The genesis team have a reputation of silently working on the background without making too much noise.  This shows their efficiency at doing what they are doing.  Wait till the project becomes full bloom and you will know how far this project can go.
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I think for me, to be able to increase more investors and more community members, the team should join some voting on new exchanges and making new strategies to market the project.
Activity: 77
Merit: 6
Since we arrived at the last AD I think it would be good to bounty people who invite others to participate in the Discord channel.

Better if team will open a bounty for inviting people to join their discord channel and I am also hoping for more ways that will make more community members to participate.

Well is what I can imagine so that most people after joining the Discord can also use the genesis forum to grow the community.
Activity: 207
No I don't think it's out of place to do so, GENX is already listed in TradeSatoshi, Escodex, SafeTrade, further listings would only create more awareness and possibly increase volume
Listing on more exchanges will increase volume.
More importantly, listing on big exchanges will increase volume for sure.
The team should send listing requests to big exchanges, and stay away from scam ones.
For now (and what remains of the year) should point to list in mid-level exchanges (Cryptopia, CoinExchange, YoBit). I think we are far from an exchange of the KuCoin level.

There is nothing impossible dude. Though everybody is aware that kucoin is a big exchange and it is well known, we cannot say it is impossible to get listed there. What we (community) just need to do is to be ready to support the team if it is in their plan to list GENX on kucoin. Left to me, I don't believe it is impossible to GENX on kucoin
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Since we arrived at the last AD I think it would be good to bounty people who invite others to participate in the Discord channel.

More bounties mean more chance to increase the exposure of the project. So I will wait now and join later once new strategies announce again soon. I will surely participate on that when it comes.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

Mining with RX580 approximate 12-14 sol/s with around 700-800 GENX per day. Hope this info will give you a guideline or idea how to current mining income per card. Well, difficulty and total network hash rate will influence the profit too. Iwould suggest you join in early as GENX going to switch to hybrid pow+pos, is good to have some coins to pos by that time.

*(My above card is underclock, you may get higher hash rate if you don’t underclock)

Regarding mining Genesis, I'm very interested as I am just starting to mine it today. I have a couple of questions for you @TravelFrog: How do you underclock or overclock your RX580 to produce best results for GENX? What procedure or app do you use?
Activity: 120
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Better if team will open a bounty for inviting people to join their discord channel and I am also hoping for more ways that will make more community members to participate.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0

Yes, but I heard that after this airdrop the team already have plans on giving away bounties and other rewards. Let's wait and see what are those plans soon.

Nice, can't wait to see another free giveaways from the team genesis. I hope they will focus more on marketing and advertising the project as it is really needed to reach their goals.
Activity: 84

Yes, but I heard that after this airdrop the team already have plans on giving away bounties and other rewards. Let's wait and see what are those plans soon.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
I will grab a "few" coins, and point a farm to it :-)

Activity: 77
Merit: 6
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
I salute the devs team for making the airdrop members receiving constant amount of coins regardless of the number of participants.  other airdrop allot certain amount of coins/tokens to be distributed to the number of participants - the more participants the lesser each will have - this would sometimes discourage members to recruit new members since their share would drop.  genesis airdrop is different - we each get 5k coins even if we got 1000 members - this would encourage members to recruit more members.
Also they dont ask for a lot of tasks that take hours and hours of work. The rules are very simple and you dont need to stay all the day doing tasks in order to be ready for the airdrop. So that is also great for the members of the community. They are doing everything just great, keep. Going team.
you're right and with this easy task it will draw more members to the community cos of the easy and simple task so once they come they won't feel the airdrop/bounty is too hard and would want to leave but that's not the case with Genx and it's just perfect.

I agree with your views. This makes Genesis' airdrops stand out over other coin's airdrops. This type of airdrops which has fixed amount of GENX whatever the number the number of participators would be, is the best type. This will truly attract more people to join in our community.
Activity: 75

Thanks for the information, you need to estimate on the calculator, can also join Wink
Activity: 74

Activity: 53
No I don't think it's out of place to do so, GENX is already listed in TradeSatoshi, Escodex, SafeTrade, further listings would only create more awareness and possibly increase volume
The team should send listing requests to big exchanges, and stay away from scam ones.
For now (and what remains of the year) should point to list in mid-level exchanges (Cryptopia, CoinExchange, YoBit). I think we are far from an exchange of the KuCoin level.

I agree. KuCoin is for ICO's or coins that gain traction extremely fast within the first year of launch, which is definitely possible but slim. If GENX doesn't, it will likely be 1yr + before it gets listed on Kucoin. Mid-level exchanges are attainable within some months time, so we will see what happens. I know once they get some features rolled out they will target mid-level exchanges. But for now, the exchanges we have work fine.
Activity: 432
Merit: 112
Activity: 162
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

i suggest dev team to concentrate on adding features to the project first.  if people can see the real use case of this coin, then the coin will naturally have more value as more people will buy it.  that's the right time to enlist genx in more exchanges.  if genx has no unique features or planned use case or applications, then the project is not different from other generic coins.  Dev team has focus to put this coin towards POS usage, this is good one and hopefully will be realized in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: