Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Payment Ecosystem | Equihash192.7| MNs | v3 Released! - page 55. (Read 98362 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
No I don't think it's out of place to do so, GENX is already listed in TradeSatoshi, Escodex, SafeTrade, further listings would only create more awareness and possibly increase volume
Listing on more exchanges will increase volume.
More importantly, listing on big exchanges will increase volume for sure.
The team should send listing requests to big exchanges, and stay away from scam ones.

Big exchange listings like Binance, Kucoin and the like don't come cheap but for a big price too to go with it. So I guess that's off our league at the moment. Maybe medium exchanges like Crex24 would not be a bad idea

You are right, take for instance for Kucoin, every voter must have some good weighted wallet of KCS, more KCS you hold, the higher your vote weight, so for a reasonable vote weight of 600KCS equivalent to over $700 for every voter. Now tell me how many community members can afford this?

Truth be told, more listing in exchanges would do us good, but for these very big exchanges, it is very expensive to get listed there especially as GENX didn't conduct an ICO, so funds are obviously very limited.
No I don't think it's out of place to do so, GENX is already listed in TradeSatoshi, Escodex, SafeTrade, further listings would only create more awareness and possibly increase volume
The team should send listing requests to big exchanges, and stay away from scam ones.

Big exchange listings like Binance, Kucoin and the like don't come cheap but for a big price too to go with it. So I guess that's off our league at the moment. Maybe medium exchanges like Crex24 would not be a bad idea

You are right, take for instance for Kucoin, every voter must have some good weighted wallet of KCS, more KCS you hold, the higher your vote weight, so for a reasonable vote weight of 600KCS equivalent to over $700 for every voter. Now tell me how many community members can afford this?
I am glad GENX would move from POW to POS, but in what month/year we are expecting to see this implementation?

Haven't heard about any date, it's coming soon, but no official date.  Can't wait for POS to be implemented, not being a miner myself, i'm trying to increase my $GenX by faucets, Tweets and some buys, waiting for POS and to start staking.
GENX will be the hybrid between POW-POS and MN. In that if you are not a miner then I think you should collect enough GENX for 1-2 MN to get better profit than POS.
I still do not know how much $ GENX is needed for an MN, but I guess it will not be more than 50k GENX.
So try your GENX speculation as much as possible while the price is still cheap.

From POW to POS for GENX is a sure way to earn passive income instead of leaving your coins laying dormant in your wallet, also even with integration of MasterNode, it's a win win for everyone Hodler.

Wow I am just seeing this news, I hope this would come sooner than expected because I know it would attract alot of investors for the fact it would run POS/MN Blockchain technology
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
Activity: 588
Merit: 268

I am glad GENX would move from POW to POS, but in what month/year we are expecting to see this implementation?

Haven't heard about any date, it's coming soon, but no official date.  Can't wait for POS to be implemented, not being a miner myself, i'm trying to increase my $GenX by faucets, Tweets and some buys, waiting for POS and to start staking.
GENX will be the hybrid between POW-POS and MN. In that if you are not a miner then I think you should collect enough GENX for 1-2 MN to get better profit than POS.
I still do not know how much $ GENX is needed for an MN, but I guess it will not be more than 50k GENX.
So try your GENX speculation as much as possible while the price is still cheap.

From POW to POS for GENX is a sure way to earn passive income instead of leaving your coins laying dormant in your wallet, also even with integration of MasterNode, it's a win win for everyone Hodler.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Is it too early to ask about any plans of early listing in some good exchanges? or if there are already on going negotiations in good exchanges? I am sure getting listed is a good way to market the project.

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Is it too early to ask about any plans of early listing in some good exchanges? or if there are already on going negotiations in good exchanges? I am sure getting listed is a good way to market the project.
Activity: 12
It is nice to know that the team is increasing the reward for the 5th airdrops, I am pretty sure many will be attracted to join the airdrop, the rules are easy to follow and will also add exposures to the project. Good job.
Activity: 118
I have just observed that as time passes by the project's popularity increases and this is a good add ons to their features. I hope that more and more people will participate.

Yes, this is because the team really exerted more efforts and dedications in developing the project and doing their best to reach all their goals. Looking forward for more good news soon.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Tell me, what is the income from rx580 per day?
Activity: 145
I have just observed that as time passes by the project's popularity increases and this is a good add ons to their features. I hope that more and more people will participate.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
I salute the devs team for making the airdrop members receiving constant amount of coins regardless of the number of participants.  other airdrop allot certain amount of coins/tokens to be distributed to the number of participants - the more participants the lesser each will have - this would sometimes discourage members to recruit new members since their share would drop.  genesis airdrop is different - we each get 5k coins even if we got 1000 members - this would encourage members to recruit more members.
Also they dont ask for a lot of tasks that take hours and hours of work. The rules are very simple and you dont need to stay all the day doing tasks in order to be ready for the airdrop. So that is also great for the members of the community. They are doing everything just great, keep. Going team.

Yeah right, the tasks are very easy to do and only needs minutes to finish it and in just a couple of days, also the rewards are getting bigger and bigger and this will encourage more to participate.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103

Activity: 171
I salute the devs team for making the airdrop members receiving constant amount of coins regardless of the number of participants.  other airdrop allot certain amount of coins/tokens to be distributed to the number of participants - the more participants the lesser each will have - this would sometimes discourage members to recruit new members since their share would drop.  genesis airdrop is different - we each get 5k coins even if we got 1000 members - this would encourage members to recruit more members.
Also they dont ask for a lot of tasks that take hours and hours of work. The rules are very simple and you dont need to stay all the day doing tasks in order to be ready for the airdrop. So that is also great for the members of the community. They are doing everything just great, keep. Going team.
you're right and with this easy task it will draw more members to the community cos of the easy and simple task so once they come they won't feel the airdrop/bounty is too hard and would want to leave but that's not the case with Genx and it's just perfect.
Activity: 278
Merit: 101
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Guard your privacy
What's up fellas ?
I'm gonna miss this Airdrop ( and I'm not a airdropper usually) - but the way they have been doing this is just well done. Of course thay have such a moderators there! You know what I'm referring to , don't you?

Anyway I really hope it does take place because we need something scalable in the commerce and web gateway that everyone could use like 10 years ago when PayPal came out of nowhere.
Just believe in a privacy mode and here you can be fine. It's not on the tor network I know but it's fair for what they're doing.
Take it easy and give them a shoot
Activity: 203
Merit: 10

Haven't heard about any date, it's coming soon, but no official date.  Can't wait for POS to be implemented, not being a miner myself, i'm trying to increase my $GenX by faucets, Tweets and some buys, waiting for POS and to start staking.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
Activity: 183
Merit: 2
Hey guys - as part of former DeepOnion moderator TheMonkii is doing a great job here and I've been following him since then and I have got to tell you man: this guy have something special for me ( even if I'm not homo ).
You know, project with great potential are there to find out, but be careful because most of them are just scam as you might be involved with.
So choose wisely before invest - this is the right thing to to always.
And for me I've decided already where I INVESTED a part of my savings.
Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: