Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Payment Ecosystem | Equihash192.7| MNs | v3 Released! - page 53. (Read 98362 times)

Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Genesis has a concept that for some time now many companies or e-commerce will be looking for! When will some platforms start trading with Genesis? Are you interested in that moment? Only Tradesatoshi of exchange? The idea of PoS is nice, but how would that help Genesis right now? Because with the low prices, hardly people would have interests in holding in their wallets.
Activity: 230
Merit: 22
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
New GENX wallet mandatory upgrade is now available.

Genesis Official v2.0.2 is released!

https://github.com/genesisofficial/genesis/releases/tag/v2.0.2

Changelog:
Fix English translation issue
Merge 0.16.3 BTC codebase (mandatory bug fix)

This is a MANDATORY upgrade!

Noted...
Will upgrade as soon as i get into the front of my laptop.
Thanks for the updates.....
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Unfortunatelly I have just found this cool project and it appears like I've missed the airdrops... Any signature campaign in sight which would allow latecomers to join the community and make the adoption base larger?

The amount to distribute in this launch is very generous, being the last not all is here, since the team will also be based on advertising and summon the community to participate and thus earn more coins genx.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
Vi veri veniversum vivus vici
I wounder, can pos terminals add support for a certain payment method or do new pos terminals need to be sold / setup? How do you add genx to a pos terminal? do we use an app that will be supported by some existing terminals Smiley ? Just some thoughts i am no expert on payment methods hehe
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Unfortunatelly I have just found this cool project and it appears like I've missed the airdrops... Any signature campaign in sight which would allow latecomers to join the community and make the adoption base larger?
copper member
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Changelog:

Thanks for the info.  I was wondering as this is a mandatory update therefore an important one, do I need to delete all existing wallet files except wallet.dat in order to do a fresh install of this latest version?  Or should I just go ahead and run the executable, leaving all existing files where they are?  Help would be appreciated thanks,  still fairly new to crypto.  Thanks in advance.  

I would back up your wallet first, just to be safe.

Click File
Click Backup Wallet
Give it a name, such as genxbackup10.3.18, and save it to your USB flash drive or whatever you normally use, hopefully encrypted with Veracrypt or something similar.

Then just download the new wallet like you did the last version, and your coins should show up in the new updated wallet with no problems. Mine did.  Smiley

PS. And your private key should've been dumped since day one.
Activity: 60
Changelog:

Thanks for the info.  I was wondering as this is a mandatory update therefore an important one, do I need to delete all existing wallet files except wallet.dat in order to do a fresh install of this latest version?  Or should I just go ahead and run the executable, leaving all existing files where they are?  Help would be appreciated thanks,  still fairly new to crypto.  Thanks in advance. 
Activity: 74
Tell me, what is the income from rx580 per day?

Mining with RX580 approximate 12-14 sol/s with around 700-800 GENX per day. Hope this info will give you a guideline or idea how to current mining income per card. Well, difficulty and total network hash rate will influence the profit too. Iwould suggest you join in early as GENX going to switch to hybrid pow+pos, is good to have some coins to pos by that time.

*(My above card is underclock, you may get higher hash rate if you don’t underclock)

Regarding mining Genesis, I'm very interested as I am just starting to mine it today. I have a couple of questions for you @TravelFrog: How do you underclock or overclock your RX580 to produce best results for GENX? What procedure or app do you use?

Tool I am using
“OverdriveNTool - tool for AMD GPUs”
You can search Google for the software.
My card setting
-cclock 1130 -mclock 1950 -cvddc 925 -mvddc 925

This setting may not be the optimum but I am comfortable with it, I derive this setting from my previous mining fine tune way back 6 month ago for cryptonight mining.

So far my mining rig stable and smooth. To find the best setting is time consuming. Once you go thru it you got what I mean. I just don’t like sitting in front of pc keep rebooting and fine tune.
It depends on weather and cooling the card to determine how much you can overclock. That is why for mining is not recommended to overclock. The key is to find a high solution/s with low power consumption.
Activity: 7
In my opinion, one of the best ways to disseminate any project and through a referral program or partnerships with existing projects and communities.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
I saw some members have avatar on each of their posts.  Maybe we could create a nice genesis avatar and let members wear it with some good rewards.  This would let members who are commited to wear other projects' signatures to instead wear genesis avatar.  Unfortunately, i heard that only full members and above can have picture/avatar on their profile.

Not true. Anyone can wear our logo. It's only an image file, feel free to add it to your profile Smiley
copper member
Activity: 94

Changelog:

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
What's up fellas ?
I'm gonna miss this Airdrop ( and I'm not a airdropper usually) - but the way they have been doing this is just well done. Of course thay have such a moderators there! You know what I'm referring to , don't you?

Anyway I really hope it does take place because we need something scalable in the commerce and web gateway that everyone could use like 10 years ago when PayPal came out of nowhere.
Just believe in a privacy mode and here you can be fine. It's not on the tor network I know but it's fair for what they're doing.
Take it easy and give them a shoot

Thank you for the kind words, the airdrop has been a big success and we hope that everyone can join us in our final planned AD.

You can operate the wallet over tor if you like. It's compatible and trivial to do. Many projects make a big fuss about tor integration but it really isn't a big deal as most wallets can be proxied over it. The reason for not choosing it explicitly is due to the nature of a payment platform.
Activity: 5
I saw some members have avatar on each of their posts.  Maybe we could create a nice genesis avatar and let members wear it with some good rewards.  This would let members who are commited to wear other projects' signatures to instead wear genesis avatar.  Unfortunately, i heard that only full members and above can have picture/avatar on their profile.
Activity: 672
Merit: 124
Great work from the Dev team on releasing an updated $GENX Wallet - now 2.0.2.

This is a mandatory wallet update.

Please get more details on our Official Forum.

Activity: 5
Oh!  I haven't noticed the new sig Monkii.     I like it!

AD 5 will be here soon.     If you've been in all 5, it's been a really generous amount for asking so little of everyone.   It's crazy to think about how long and how much time/effort I spent with another project to get so little.    But it is what it is.       I'm looking forward to knowing what you all have up your sleeves post AD.

Yep, Signatures have been released - check it out - https://genesisnetwork.io/forum/threads/genesis-bct-signatures.129

Obviously we're not making anyone wear one, but we'll silently judge, hahahah.  Shocked

wow, wearing signatures will definitely expose genesis project throughout this forum.  the signatures for sr members and heroes/legendaries look great!
Activity: 114

AD 5 will be here soon.     If you've been in all 5, it's been a really generous amount for asking so little of everyone.   It's crazy to think about how long and how much time/effort I spent with another project to get so little.    But it is what it is.       I'm looking forward to knowing what you all have up your sleeves post AD.

Yep, Signatures have been released - check it out - https://genesisnetwork.io/forum/threads/genesis-bct-signatures.129

Obviously we're not making anyone wear one, but we'll silently judge, hahahah.  Shocked
I have joined AD of $ GENX but currently I only do a newbie because of the new rules of bct.
So I can not carry GENX signatures for support though I would love to do that.
Hopefully some senior member passing by will give me a merit so I can increase my rank to Jr and then I can take the signature.  Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 124

Activity: 360
Merit: 100
@onginity
With so much fuss on Discord, I've seen certain channels promote different currencies through rewards for following on twitter and leaving some votes to receive something in return, the giveaways are in that place.
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
With the announcement of the airdrop #5 and its requirement,
there are a lot of action in this ANN. Awesome.

Now, another interesting move will be to reward posting (smart posting)
on other ANNs to spread the word when the new signature will be officially released ;-)
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Oh!  I haven't noticed the new sig Monkii.     I like it!

AD 5 will be here soon.     If you've been in all 5, it's been a really generous amount for asking so little of everyone.   It's crazy to think about how long and how much time/effort I spent with another project to get so little.    But it is what it is.       I'm looking forward to knowing what you all have up your sleeves post AD.
Pages:
Jump to: