Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-🎸 GESE- Watch what you drink. 🎸 MVP STARTED! - page 10. (Read 83023 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 2
Can I take part in testing your platform?
Are there any bonuses for those participants who are testing the platform? That's a good idea.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Can I take part in testing your platform?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The role of modern information and communication technologies in the improvement and modernization of the existing control system remains important for many years.
I was already tired of this I drank it everywhere, and bad beer, and wine and spirits are already so poor that I can not drink, I hope for the success of the project.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
Under the jurisdiction of which country is this project registered?

The project has a legal address in Cyprus. All contacts and necessary information is freely available on the project website https://gese.io/
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
For problem alcohol trade is actually already in the trade market to submit a previously been in check for the quality of the product to be marketed, if already given circulation permit from new it could be marketed, but there are also rogue people who write or create a product with the same packaging and places but the quality of its content is different, so be careful in choosing the products so as not to mistaken, thank you for this very interesting forum to continue to be discussed so that all can know and all who enter here can be mutually Brainstorm a fixed increase alertness.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
cyprus
Activity: 308
Activity: 266
I have noticed that the project has a lot of ratings from crypto analysts, in most cases these estimates are positive. Let's hope that investors will notice and appreciate it.
All scores are quite high, 8 out of 10, is that bad? I am sure that the team will be able to gather a softcap.
On the contrary, it's good. But I think that the project will be able to fully develop after only a few years. But it normal.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I have noticed that the project has a lot of ratings from crypto analysts, in most cases these estimates are positive. Let's hope that investors will notice and appreciate it.
What sites did you look at estimates?
Icomarks, Foundico and Findico, these three sites gave high marks to our project.
What sites did you look at estimates?
Activity: 224
All scores are quite high, 8 out of 10, is that bad? I am sure that the team will be able to gather a softcap.
High estimates of analysts are very good, but we should not forget that the team faces a very difficult task of technical implementation.
Activity: 252
Activity: 154
Activity: 182
The universal project, which has the right to life, public organizations are obliged to support it.
Activity: 266
Will the site reflect the collection counter?
It is well known that an excise stamp is used to prevent the distribution of counterfeit products in the alcohol market. However, underground manufacturers have learned to forge excise stamps and copy open source code. I think that with the Gese project, the existing problem will disappear forever.
I also believe that the use of Blockchain technology will help improve the fight against counterfeiting goods
Using Blockchain technology will help improve the fight against counterfeit products, it damages the economies of many countries, since the black market does not pay taxes, causing great damage to businesses and the state as a whole.
Activity: 308
Do you plan to hold a meeting with potential investors? I'm not talking about large funds. I mean investors who invest not very large sums.
I would be happy to attend such meeting in Russia.
Activity: 364
It is well known that an excise stamp is used to prevent the distribution of counterfeit products in the alcohol market. However, underground manufacturers have learned to forge excise stamps and copy open source code. I think that with the Gese project, the existing problem will disappear forever.
I also believe that the use of Blockchain technology will help improve the fight against counterfeiting goods
Do you plan to hold a meeting with potential investors? I'm not talking about large funds. I mean investors who invest not very large sums.

If you have a desire to meet with the team, you can always do it at the next conference. Not so long ago there was a conference in Switzerland where the founder of the project Pavel Bobosik made a presentation of GESE

Check out https://www.facebook.com/gese.io/videos/2084257685183857/
Are there any schedules of meetings in Russia?
Pages:
Jump to: