Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-🎸 GESE- Watch what you drink. 🎸 MVP STARTED! - page 12. (Read 83023 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
The project has a fairly dense roadmap, I hope they will do everything in the specified time.
I often participate in ICO and noticed that sometimes you have to deviate from the road map, deviation from the established deadlines do many projects and there is nothing wrong with that. from time
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The project has a fairly dense roadmap, I hope they will do everything in the specified time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
A high level of counterfeit production forces manufacturers to introduce new methods of protection, and consumers are interested in choosing the highest quality product at an affordable price, so this project has a great chance for a confident entry to the market.
And since it is one of the first who has every chance to take a leading position.
Merit: 1
A high level of counterfeit production forces manufacturers to introduce new methods of protection, and consumers are interested in choosing the highest quality product at an affordable price, so this project has a great chance for a confident entry to the market.
With this, even no one argues, since the technical part of the project looks decent. What about the marketing plan?
Activity: 9
The idea seems rather promising.
In right mind activity, outstanding logo,  promising vision!
Activity: 210
I was told that very soon start pre-sales, tell me how many days left before the start? Will there be a discount for the first investors?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I agree that the project will be very popular in the future, but I can not even imagine how all the functionality of the platform will work in an ordinary mobile application?
Well by using the GESE platform technology will make it easier and convenient to use the mobile apps just simply scan the tag available in a certain beverages and reveal it's authenticity. High quality of alcohol and others beverages is also wants the project to ensure to all ordinary consumers being purchased. 
Activity: 168
I agree that the project will be very popular in the future, but I can not even imagine how all the functionality of the platform will work in an ordinary mobile application?
Activity: 266
Yes. Prices will be assigned to all beveradges and will be possible to comapare it.
It is important that this does not lead to conspiracy of sellers and their withholding of one inflated price
I hope they do not hear you Grin Cool
Activity: 364
Yes. Prices will be assigned to all beveradges and will be possible to comapare it.
It is important that this does not lead to conspiracy of sellers and their withholding of one inflated price
Activity: 252
Are you planning to launch a token sale? If you are planning, I would like to know the timing of the ICO process.
In the project roadmap there is information about the pre-sale, they are planned to be launched in July this year.
Are there any discounts for early investors?
We have a fixed price on pre-sale - 7857 tokens per 1 ETH (+43% in comapare with ICO price without bonus).
Are you planning to launch a token sale? If you are planning, I would like to know the timing of the ICO process.
Yes!
Pre-sale Time: 26 June 2018 - 10 July 2018
ICO Time: 05 Sept 2018 - 04 Oct 2018
Before you go to the store, the project will help you make the choice, find the best options from local stores, check the alcohol content in the drink ... looks super)
Is it possible to compare prices with the application?

Activity: 308
I believe that the plus of a gese-project is that they first of all think about buyers and their choice of a drink, about the appropriate quality, and not counterfeits, which we often encounter. I hope that the project will work and develop.

Yes, I realize the practicality and necessity of this project in life. Identification of the drink by the technology will bring high accuracy, so the project will easily reach consumers as well as drinks brands.
Named producers are interested in protection against fakes.
Activity: 154
Will not such a system of indexation of alcohol in the rise in the price of it? I don't want to buy alcohol at an inflated price.
It is unlikely that this can lead to a rise in price, this project is created for the consumer, not for sellers or manufacturers.
Will not such a system of indexation of alcohol in the rise in the price of it? I don't want to buy alcohol at an inflated price.
I do not think that this will greatly affect the price. But at the same time you will be protected from forgery.
Merit: 250
I believe that the plus of a gese-project is that they first of all think about buyers and their choice of a drink, about the appropriate quality, and not counterfeits, which we often encounter. I hope that the project will work and develop.

Yes, I realize the practicality and necessity of this project in life. Identification of the drink by the technology will bring high accuracy, so the project will easily reach consumers as well as drinks brands.
Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: