Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-🎸 GESE- Watch what you drink. 🎸 MVP STARTED! - page 9. (Read 83023 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I wish your business runs happily. Flawless idea, interesting job.  Good luck all!
The most important thing is that if the developers will be able to implement the idea, Gese platform will be extremely popular in all segments of the population.
Yes, it will be popular. the problem of smuggling and counterfeits is very relevant now. I plan to buy the project tokens when they are released to the exchange.
I agree with you, the idea of the project looks great. I also think about buying tokens, they can be a good payroll in the future)
Activity: 266
I like this project. But under the current situation in the market, I'm afraid to invest in ICOs. I'll probably also buy coins on the coin, but later.

You understand the current market situation is very good, the more coins fall this week and maybe the next week will still continue.
I track the dynamics of not one project and see that after entering the exchanges, the price falls and becomes less than the ICO price. I also tend to buy on the exchange. Or buy by parts. I buy a part on the ICO and buy part on the exchange.
You have a reasonable strategy for investing. This approach allows us to average and multiply.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Looking for something above amusing here. Absorbing website, impeccably logo!  Good luck!
Activity: 308
I like this project. But under the current situation in the market, I'm afraid to invest in ICOs. I'll probably also buy coins on the coin, but later.

You understand the current market situation is very good, the more coins fall this week and maybe the next week will still continue.
I track the dynamics of not one project and see that after entering the exchanges, the price falls and becomes less than the ICO price. I also tend to buy on the exchange. Or buy by parts. I buy a part on the ICO and buy part on the exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I like this project. But under the current situation in the market, I'm afraid to invest in ICOs. I'll probably also buy coins on the exchange, but later.
Activity: 145
I can really agree that it is something big and well structured, the explanations are simple and clear and also the team it commit well in development something worthy to appreciate. The expectation is huge, I think it is a project that will meet a lot of expectations.
Activity: 27
This is a project you can identify with
Activity: 476
I wish your business runs happily. Flawless idea, interesting job.  Good luck all!
The most important thing is that if the developers will be able to implement the idea, Gese platform will be extremely popular in all segments of the population.
Yes, it will be popular. the problem of smuggling and counterfeits is very relevant now. I plan to buy the project tokens when they are released to the exchange.
Activity: 308
Under the jurisdiction of which country is this project registered?
cyprus
I like the choice of cyprus. There is a loyal attitude of the state towards cryptocurrencies and ICO.
Activity: 266
I was already tired of this I drank it everywhere, and bad beer, and wine and spirits are already so poor that I can not drink, I hope for the success of the project.
There are a lot of people like you, people who have suffered from forgery. I think society is waiting for this product and it will be pleasure to use it to protect itself from forgery.
Activity: 224
I heard that the project will have a bonus program that will help entrepreneurs who want to start their business in the alcohol industry will be able to get investments to launch their projects, how exactly will it work?
Activity: 252

By taking an active part in testing the platform you can easily earn up to $30,000 finding vulnerabilities and errors
$30,000 is the total Fund of funds that are allocated to detecting system errors? Quite a large amount, do you think that there will be so many errors and failures, or just decided to be safe?
It's too small amount) We hope our users will help us to improve Gese platform. And we are ready to pay for it. A kind of bug bounty.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1

By taking an active part in testing the platform you can easily earn up to $30,000 finding vulnerabilities and errors
$30,000 is the total Fund of funds that are allocated to detecting system errors? Quite a large amount, do you think that there will be so many errors and failures, or just decided to be safe?
Activity: 210
The project very confidently introduces a new method of protection, and consumers are interested in choosing the best quality products with an affordable choice, investors will definitely appreciate this idea)
Activity: 364
Ehe idea of testing the product is very good. You can catch many shortcomings and eliminate errors.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
Can I take part in testing your platform?

Sure, in order to join the test group, you need to register on the platform http://mvp.gese.io and read the publication rules

Also, you can ask all the questions that interest you in Telegram https://t.me/GeseLegal
Can you explain what bonuses I will get as a platform tester? Any information on that?

Activity: 182

Sure, in order to join the test group, you need to register on the platform http://mvp.gese.io and read the publication rules

Also, you can ask all the questions that interest you in Telegram https://t.me/GeseLegal
Can you explain what bonuses I will get as a platform tester? Any information on that?
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112

Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: