Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-🎸 GESE- Watch what you drink. 🎸 MVP STARTED! - page 8. (Read 83023 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Do you spend bounty for your project?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I also hope for the settlement of these global problems. The project has the opportunity to achieve its own history in the future))
I have already decided to invest exactly in this project. Now I decide when to do this and how much to invest.
Activity: 308
Looking for something above amusing here. Absorbing website, impeccably logo!  Good luck!
Yes, the site is really well done. It is evident that they are qualitatively suitable even to nuances.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
In the future, this project will be very popular, there are definitely prospects, but do not forget about advertising.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I heard that the project will have a bonus program that will help entrepreneurs who want to start their business in the alcohol industry will be able to get investments to launch their projects, how exactly will it work?
Yes, there will be a valid loyalty program, but not everyone will be able to take part in it, there will require certificates and licenses for trade.
Activity: 252
I have already realized that the  GESE project is necessary for the world, but I am interested in another question, what profit can I get by investing in your tokens?
At first you become a part of Gese platfrom and can use all of our mvp.gese.io functions.
Visit please this page and u will surprised about Gese facilities.
I heard that the project will have a bonus program that will help entrepreneurs who want to start their business in the alcohol industry will be able to get investments to launch their projects, how exactly will it work?
For bussiness partners and enterpreneurs will availible a special possibilities for product promotion, priority placement on platform and other offers.
Activity: 224

I do not agree with you, counterfeit production of alcoholic beverages is possible to win, with such technological breakthroughs as the GESE project provides us.
We do not know the exact outcome of this struggle, one conclusion is that even if the war against counterfeit alcohol cannot be won, the fight must still be fought.
I will be feel more comfortable if thanks to Blockchain and GESE, I will be able to trace the entire path of the product I buy. From production to store shelf.
I also hope for the settlement of these global problems. The project has the opportunity to achieve its own history in the future))
Activity: 476
Thank you very much for the reference to airdrop, I thought for a long time and also decided to take part in it. Free tokens are always useful:)
Sometimes airdrops give a high profit. Good luck to you)
Thank you very much for the reference to airdrop, I thought for a long time and also decided to take part in it. Free tokens are always useful:)
I also like taking part in airdrops, but not all in a row.  In projects I know about and in the development of which I believe. And most often these projects give good growth)
Activity: 364

I do not agree with you, counterfeit production of alcoholic beverages is possible to win, with such technological breakthroughs as the GESE project provides us.
We do not know the exact outcome of this struggle, one conclusion is that even if the war against counterfeit alcohol cannot be won, the fight must still be fought.
I will be feel more comfortable if thanks to Blockchain and GESE, I will be able to trace the entire path of the product I buy. From production to store shelf.
Activity: 126
Activity: 476
Thanks for Gese Airdrop. This project looks serious. It's like Steemit project , There is no doubt that the project will take the leading place in the crypto community.
Tell me, and Airdrop is already over? I would also like to take part in it, do not tell me a link to it?
Here is the link to Airdrop https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-gese-2-000-000-tokens-will-be-distributed-4322528
I have already realized that the  GESE project is necessary for the world, but I am interested in another question, what profit can I get by investing in your tokens?
Activity: 140

Activity: 210

I think that the main task of this project is to hamper the manufacturing and uncontrolled turnover of counterfeit or illegal alcohol products.
You're absolutely right. The main goal of the project is indicated in the white paper of the project, but in the fight against counterfeit alcohol products, you can not win.
Activity: 196

I think that the main task of this project is to hamper the manufacturing and uncontrolled turnover of counterfeit or illegal alcohol products.
You're absolutely right. The main goal of the project is indicated in the white paper of the project, but in the fight against counterfeit alcohol products, you can not win.
Activity: 224
The losses suffered by the population and the state from the existing negative state of affairs are very significant. The deterioration of health from substandard counterfeits, the lack of taxes by the state from tax-exempt enterprises and just lawlessness - all this is dramatically confused. I hope the project will solve all the problems.
Merit: 2
Thanks for Gese Airdrop. This project looks serious. It's like Steemit project , There is no doubt that the project will take the leading place in the crypto community.
Tell me, and Airdrop is already over? I would also like to take part in it, do not tell me a link to it?
I also want to participate in airdrop. What are the conditions, what should be done? How many tokens are given as a reward?
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: