Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-🎸 GESE- Watch what you drink. 🎸 MVP STARTED! - page 31. (Read 83023 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Gary Levanevskii
I support you in this opinion. The real application of the concept is always more important than the speculation around it.
Speculation may be more relevant later. Then when the platform starts up completely.
In fact, speculation will begin immediately when listing. A good project always attracts speculators.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The problem of the alcohol market is that it is regulated by the state. We do not allow alcohol to trade through the Internet. When sold, each bottle is scanned and this information goes directly to the tax office.

That is, this platform will create a unique community of consumers who want to ensure the quality of goods purchased. Gese is a marketing tool that will provide statistical data about the quality of goods with NFC Tag technology and blockchain.
Activity: 336
CryptoKush
You should pay more attention to the white paper of the project. There, the economic model is well described and it follows that the demand for tokens will constantly grow.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
One day our customers asked us: what can you do for us as a manufacturer of glass bottles to protect our customers from counterfeit products? So we came up with the project Gese.

🎬 What is Gese and how this idea appeared - watch in our new video with co-founder Pavel Bobosik:
https://youtu.be/b1BK-afaF10

Interesting. Continue posting new videos about the project. Pavel tells very convincingly.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
One day our customers asked us: what can you do for us as a manufacturer of glass bottles to protect our customers from counterfeit products? So we came up with the project Gese.

🎬 What is Gese and how this idea appeared - watch in our new video with co-founder Pavel Bobosik:
https://youtu.be/b1BK-afaF10
Activity: 112
Gary Levanevskii
I support you in this opinion. The real application of the concept is always more important than the speculation around it.
Speculation creates the necessary liquidity, but it seems to me that in this project there will be no problems with liquidity.
thank you, we want to make our token popular, not a means of speculation
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Gary Levanevskii
Speculation creates the necessary liquidity, but it seems to me that in this project there will be no problems with liquidity.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
https://i.imgur.com/y5RarE7.png
For what purposes 10 percent of tokens are reserved? Will these tokens be distributed by the team?
this is for the operation of the gateway from our blockchain to Ethereum
Sorry, did not quite understand how this will happen. Where can I read more about this? Is there such information in the white paper?
we publish only what we have already done or are confident in their words, the gateway is in development , and its technical nuances we are working on as soon as we finish-publish. this is our difference from the others, first the case, then the words
Thanks for the answer, I think that with such a serious approach to the business you will be successful. I will watch the development of your project.
Activity: 588
Gary Levanevskii
AlexPechkin
Are requisites for accepting investments in fiat already ready or will they be ready later for the beginning of ICO?
we will build them into your personal account
Activity: 476
AlexPechkin
Are requisites for accepting investments in fiat already ready or will they be ready later for the beginning of ICO?
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I see that people willing to participate in your ICO can invest in fiat money, it's very convenient. I think that this will increase the number of investors.
This approach should significantly increase the number of investors. It is very convenient to invest from fiat directly into the crypto.
Activity: 910
I see that people willing to participate in your ICO can invest in fiat money, it's very convenient. I think that this will increase the number of investors.
Yes, now we open a Bank account to start accepting visa and MasterCard
Excellent. By the time the ISO starts, it will be clear how the investment will be most profitable - from crypto currency or from fiat money. And the investor will have the opportunity to make a choice.
Yes, now we open a Bank account to start accepting visa and MasterCard
Activity: 364
For what purposes 10 percent of tokens are reserved? Will these tokens be distributed by the team?
Sorry, did not quite understand how this will happen. Where can I read more about this? Is there such information in the white paper?
we publish only what we have already done or are confident in their words, the gateway is in development , and its technical nuances we are working on as soon as we finish-publish. this is our difference from the others, first the case, then the words
The development of AI will begin at the end of 2018 - information from the roadmap of the project. What functions will AI perform in this project?
As it seems to me any system connected with data processing sooner or later requires the use of AI. This project is no exception.
It seems that you are right, plus when you reach a certain level, the amount of data that requires processing becomes so large that only AI can do it.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Activity: 350
The development of AI will begin at the end of 2018 - information from the roadmap of the project. What functions will AI perform in this project?
As it seems to me any system connected with data processing sooner or later requires the use of AI. This project is no exception.
I agree with you, creating your AI is an investment that pays off very quickly.
Activity: 364
Time remaining before the pre-sale 26 days - it seems to me that with such a basis it is already possible to start ICO. I understand that the team has its own views on this matter, but the project is already ready for this.
our goal is a quality product that we want to give to users. not ICO
Great words! I think if you act on this principle, everything will turn out (including ICO).
Pages:
Jump to: