Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-🎸 GESE- Watch what you drink. 🎸 MVP STARTED! - page 26. (Read 83023 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Is it a currency or a utility token? Dont rrally understand the difference. Hope for clarification
It will be used as a utility token. There is no devidens, shares etc
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
How hard it easy will it be to get alcohol companies on board to use your platform?
Wouldn't it be the best if the companies itself make use of your platform so as to serve the public directly?
Is it a currency or a utility token? Dont rrally understand the difference. Hope for clarification
Merit: 1
Do you accept buyers from every country?  Or still there are restricted some?
I think it is on your own discretion and your own risk. This token is a 100% utility. That’s mean everyone can participate. There are no rules
Activity: 252
Do you accept buyers from every country?  Or still there are restricted some?
copper member
Activity: 84
such projects are still too early to deduce the block of circuits for the technology, as this technology is new, and it will be difficult for you to rally all this, well, let's look at the preliminary sale)
we already implement ) and the project will work regardless of the ICO results
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
such projects are still too early to deduce the block of circuits for the technology, as this technology is new, and it will be difficult for you to rally all this, well, let's look at the preliminary sale)
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
What will u do with unsold tokens? I really hope they wont be burned but be airdropped
It will be burned. It is obligatory to decrease the supply and increase the volume

Increase the volume? How do you increase the volume by burning part of the supply? Those two things are totally independent from each other.
copper member
What are the methods of payment? Jow to contribute EUR? Will u accept PayPal?
enter all payment types before sales
copper member
What will u do with unsold tokens? I really hope they wont be burned but be airdropped
they are transferred to the token exchange gateway and not put into circulation
copper member
Only crypto is accepted here. Unfortunatelly
Probablyvit will be changed prior the ICO start, who knows
Yes, we will accept all types of currencies through visa and MasterCard
Activity: 252
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/gese   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
Thanks! Good luck in further development!
Activity: 406
Probablyvit will be changed prior the ICO start, who knows
Merit: 29
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
What exchanges are u targeting?? Do u have any agreements already with any one?
I really hope project will take part in the voting roubd to be listed on huobi. I think it has a chance to be listed
It will be burned. It is obligatory to decrease the supply and increase the volume
Will you be doing a KYC? Is it obligatory even if i gonna buy tokens for 300$??
Sure they have a KYC procedure. But Im not sure if it is the light one or the full one. Better to wait the official respond
Merit: 11
Will you be doing a KYC? Is it obligatory even if i gonna buy tokens for 300$??
What exchanges are u targeting?? Do u have any agreements already with any one?
Legal restrictions prevent team from discussing any conversations that may or may not be happening regarding the token appearing on exchanges. Thus team is keeping silent
Pages:
Jump to: