Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-🎸 GESE- Watch what you drink. 🎸 MVP STARTED! - page 29. (Read 83023 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
What markets are u targeting? I mean first of all?
It is worldwide project. So i guess there will be targeted markets. The whole world is a target
It is impossible to cover the whole globe. Team has to specify some markets and target them
It is worldwide project. So i guess there will be targeted markets. The whole world is a target
Merit: 22
Merit: 11
From which country or from which alcohol producer do you plan to start implementing this system?
I guess it would have the most sense to start from the local one, where team is based
How do I signup for the crowdsale? Do u have whitelist?
Check the website for the futher instructions.
Merit: 29
How do I signup for the crowdsale? Do u have whitelist?
What price token will be traded after exchange listing? Price of last ico round or first?
I guess the last ico round. But im expecting that just after the listing it may do a huge spike up
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
What price token will be traded after exchange listing? Price of last ico round or first?
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
ViValid - Every item has a story
Wow, a cool project. as I understand, it's impossible to launch the platform all over the world right away, tell me in which countries the project will be launched first?
It is obvious that the global launch of the project will be gradual. As I understand the team will start from those countries where they have production.

this is logical) but I do not know where they have proizvodstvo, so I asked. if you know, tell me where to read this? we will wait for updates and news
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Wow, a cool project. as I understand, it's impossible to launch the platform all over the world right away, tell me in which countries the project will be launched first?
It is obvious that the global launch of the project will be gradual. As I understand the team will start from those countries where they have production.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
At first Asian and European market will be covered by Gese. Certain countries will be known soon.
ICO terms
Token pre-sale starts on 26.06.2018 and ends on 10.07.2018
Token final sale starts on 05.09.2018 and ends on 04.10.2018
Do you have a limit on the sale of tokens on the presale? Can it happen that the hard cap will be collected on the presale?
Pre-sale hardcap is 3818 ETH. For main part of ICO hardcap is 49090 ETH.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
ViValid - Every item has a story
Activity: 476
Does your project plan to specialize only on alcohol? Or maybe in the future to engage in other areas?
for many products, we started with alcohol, as we are one of the largest manufacturers
This concept of product quality control is undoubtedly good and should be extended to other products.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
ICO terms
Do you have a limit on the sale of tokens on the presale? Can it happen that the hard cap will be collected on the presale?
copper member
Activity: 84
Does your project plan to specialize only on alcohol? Or maybe in the future to engage in other areas?
for many products, we started with alcohol, as we are one of the largest manufacturers
ICO terms
Activity: 364
LightFork
Given the length of the campaign, you have a great opportunity to do so.

I really like the percentage allocated to the bounty campaign.
Activity: 588
Yes, this project is good in the sense that it is not speculative but works in the real application of technology.
I think that the market is already mature enough to appreciate not speculative but real projects, you are right.
I think this is the trend of the next few years. Projects aimed at real application will develop at the best rates.
Activity: 336
LightFork
Given the length of the campaign, you have a great opportunity to do so.
Indeed, there are 23 days left before the start of the presale. Anyone who starts participating in a bounty campaign now has the opportunity to gain a lot of shares.
Pages:
Jump to: