Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-🎸 GESE- Watch what you drink. 🎸 MVP STARTED! - page 27. (Read 83023 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
What exchanges are u targeting?? Do u have any agreements already with any one?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
What will increase the value of your token? I dont really understand why token has rise in price??
The steady consumers' demand will be the main reason why tokens will rise in price
The more manufacturers join the platform, the more there will be demand for tokens and NFC tags.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
What will increase the value of your token? I dont really understand why token has rise in price??
The steady consumers' demand will be the main reason why tokens will rise in price
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Due to legal restrictions team currently cannot discuss this question. Personally my opinion token will grow in accordance with the project adoption
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
How does the product work? What is it in a short?? Need brief but detailed explanation
Maybe this video will help you understand how the platform works https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpqI4sDPZik
I think it would be nice if this video was in the announcement. This will help new users understand how the platform will work.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Merit: 100
What are the «killing features» in your project? Are there any? Comparing to other icos?
This project specializes in alcohol. This is one of its main differences from other similar projects. Those who are interested in alcohol will probably prefer this platform.
Yes, people who really like to drink will be very interested. This is an important platform for protecting alcohol brands.
How does the product work? What is it in a short?? Need brief but detailed explanation
Maybe this video will help you understand how the platform works https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpqI4sDPZik
Activity: 588
The full explanation can be found in the white paper, I would advise your to take a look.
I agree with you. It would be interesting to talk with the team live. I hope I can visit some offline event where they will participate.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
How many tokens will be allocated for the team and advisors? I wanna take a look at the token allocation diagram
In total, the team and advisers receive 20% of the tokens, these tokens are frozen for 6 months.
Activity: 406
The full explanation can be found in the white paper, I would advise your to take a look.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
This information is well documented in white paper, plus on the YouTube channel project there are easy to understand video explaining the principle of the platform.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
What are the «killing features» in your project? Are there any? Comparing to other icos?
The project refers to real business. The potential market of application is huge and at the moment there is practically no competition.
What is your competitors in blockchain space and real life also?  Are there any similar projects around?
At the moment, competitors are state-controlled quality control services, but they do not follow the progress.
Activity: 364
What is your competitors in blockchain space and real life also?  Are there any similar projects around?
They don’t have any direct competitors. They are unique project and have a large field to dominate. At least it seems so now Cool
I agree with you, the team of this project was ahead of possible competitors for a large amount of time. Their advantage in the market will be undeniable in the near future.
Activity: 910
How many tokens will be allocated for the team and advisors? I wanna take a look at the token allocation diagram

This information is on the site and in this topic on the previous pages.
Merit: 29
They don’t have any direct competitors. They are unique project and have a large field to dominate. At least it seems so now Cool
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: