Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-🎸 GESE- Watch what you drink. 🎸 MVP STARTED! - page 45. (Read 83023 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
Are USA investors able to invest in your ICO?

Only accredited investors and nationals of countries where operations with crypto and/or tokens are restricted or prohibited in accordance with applicable laws and regulations are allowed to participate.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10

I think yes, USA investors will be able to invest in theICO, but they'll need to pass KYC procedure. As it usually happens
Activity: 151
Activity: 280
interesting concept. especially in our world of drinking alcohol. in my country, several dozen people have died from counterfeit alcohol, unfortunately.

I guess you are from Eastern European country?  Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
I've always been interested in whether forum users often sit in telegrams-chat rooms of various projects. Do you often visit this project's chat room?
I monitor all chats of projects in which I participate or which I have in the shortlist. Sometimes I get interesting information from their participants.
This sounds very interesting. I hope I can see this review. How many projects do you take part in? Have you been dealing with crypto-currencies for a long time?
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
interesting concept. especially in our world of drinking alcohol. in my country, several dozen people have died from counterfeit alcohol, unfortunately.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
This project looks unconvincing, the site does not immediately open, the quality of the pictures of the starting post thread just awful! I do not recommend to invest here, this idea will not be in demand.
Maybe you had problems with internet connection? Pictures quality and displaying depends on it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
PSA: DRINK WISELY (better yet - don't drink at all)
On the other hand, I'm big into drinking (ain't an alkie tho), I love this coin already. Do you have any plans regarding the partnerships with big-name companies? Maybe small-time breweries or something?

Gese have an preliminary arrangements with alcohol companies. It will be announced after contracts signing.
Activity: 336
On the other hand, I'm big into drinking (ain't an alkie tho), I love this coin already. Do you have any plans regarding the partnerships with big-name companies? Maybe small-time breweries or something?

I think they will and have some plans about it, but still didn't announce anything about this yet
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
I've always been interested in whether forum users often sit in telegrams-chat rooms of various projects. Do you often visit this project's chat room?
I monitor all chats of projects in which I participate or which I have in the shortlist. Sometimes I get interesting information from their participants.
Which kind of infomration do you get there? I'm also using some telegram-chats but didn't see any really useful info yet
Some of announcements and pre-sale and sales informations, updates about project comes to telegram channels, so it's good
Activity: 504
Which kind of infomration do you get there? I'm also using some telegram-chats but didn't see any really useful info yet

In my opinion, it's better to write them about these problems in their Telegram channel, cause don't think that their community managers usually answer the questions here

Some questions require discussion. I'd better ask them on the forum.
Your personal problems not always good to be trying to resolve on forum, maybe in PM or Telegram it'd be better
Activity: 364
I am the administrator of this chat. A quick answer to your question is available in chat
It's nice to meet you here. Thank you for your professional work and prompt answers.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
Could you tell me please, where can I find Telegram contacs of the team?
Contacts of managers are in the pinned message in the chat https://t.me/GeseLegal
Thank you very much! Are you the part of the team?

I am the administrator of this chat. A quick answer to your question is available in chat
Activity: 151
Could you tell me please, where can I find Telegram contacs of the team?

Contacts of managers are in the pinned message in the chat https://t.me/GeseLegal

Thank you very much! Are you the part of the team?

In my opinion, it's better to write them about these problems in their Telegram channel, cause don't think that their community managers usually answer the questions here

All the information channels have the same problem - people write the same questions without looking at the previous answers to this questions.
Thats why need to be some community or bounty manager to resolve that problems in time with each people

It sometimes feels like fighting for a cause that is in itself a bad thing. Making sure that people drink alcohol safely sounds weird, but then again it is needed so badly because we all know that people won't stop drinking.
People themselves decide whether to drink or not, if they use a quality product, then this will not be anything bad. If you eat the usual food over the top, then this will not lead to a good result too.
Ofcourse they decide it by themselves, but some sort of control can maybe even save your life in future, I think
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

All the information channels have the same problem - people write the same questions without looking at the previous answers to this questions.
Pages:
Jump to: