Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-🎸 GESE- Watch what you drink. 🎸 MVP STARTED! - page 49. (Read 83023 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 13
I hope that will be authorities of alcohol world companies, like Jack Daniels and others, if they do, then it would be great
Partnership with such giants of the industry will be possible in the future, after the project proves its work in practice and will become popular.
I think they are already monitoring the blockchain projects related to their business.I think they will join the implementation of the blockcchain.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I hope that will be authorities of alcohol world companies, like Jack Daniels and others, if they do, then it would be great
Partnership with such giants of the industry will be possible in the future, after the project proves its work in practice and will become popular.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
This coin is quite interesting, I will wait for the next announcement, of course with more detailed information, about mining and swimming pool, does this coin hold a bounty or signature campaign... .
And does it have the rates for borrowers? Thanks

Grin What kind of swimming pool are you talking about? Don't you think you are a little bit wrong here to discuss swimming pools? Cheesy
Activity: 504
I think it is important that the alcohol producers cooperate with the platform. Who will be the first?
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
I think it's a great idea to make such project, especially it will be usefull in Eastern European countries, where counterfeit alcohol is a great problem!
I agree with you, it will be very helpful, but I think that problem of Alcohol control is around the world, not only eastern european, it's maybe useful everywhere!

I agree with you. This is a world problem. Only quality
I think it's a great idea to make such project, especially it will be usefull in Eastern European countries, where counterfeit alcohol is a great problem!
I agree with you, it will be very helpful, but I think that problem of Alcohol control is around the world, not only eastern european, it's maybe useful everywhere!
Activity: 151
What's total Hardcap and Softcap? And when tokens will be transferable?
Activity: 280
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
wish u all the best for this project. i am want to know more about this project.
merculet
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
As a result of the analysis of the platforms, we developed a border solution that absorbed the best quality of the economy and the speed of POS blockrooms, smart contracts for the Ethereum platform, and its ERC standard. The product developed by us combines advantages of two blockhouses for the solution of the set tasks:

- from the POA architecture, it received speed and logic, allowing a comparable number of transactions to be limited only by the technical characteristics of the equipment, but not by the software platform
- from Ethereum, the security of financial transactions and transactions through smart contracts

Technologies, provided by Gese, are the real opportunities for clients. Find out more details in our Whitepaper: https://goo.gl/Ciupkm
Activity: 336
I think that this idea looks quite interesting. Perhaps this will contribute to the fact that people will consume less alcohol.
If that project will help people to don't be such alcoholic, it's may be good point that allows project to move forward and develop new features
I think this should be one of the principles of this project.
So based on this principles project have good perspective to be accepted in world, in my mind
I think that this idea looks quite interesting. Perhaps this will contribute to the fact that people will consume less alcohol.
If that project will help people to don't be such alcoholic, it's may be good point that allows project to move forward and develop new features
AI makes a complete portrait of the person on the basis of sex, age, past purchasing experience and even publications in social networks. As a result, the user is given only those recommendations that he really wants to get. It’s not a miracle, it’s only one of those features of Gese project, described in ZyCrypto article: https://zycrypto.com/gese-will-transfer-information-about-alcoholic-beverages-in-the-world-to-blockchain/
Activity: 322
Merit: 16

Gese Features
Gese emphasizes all of the following features:

Authentication of Goods: NFC tags on each bottle can be used to search for information about each particular item.

Rating and Review System: The NFC tags also allow buyers to instantly view rating and review information from each item, seeing how previous customers enjoyed each product.

Alcohol Availability and Prices: You can use the Gese platform to search for alcohol availability and prices in your local area, making it easy to identify the best and cheapest source for that item in your region.

Social Platform: Gese has social features that allow users to share their opinions about products, publish blog posts, and contribute to the platform in other ways. Users are rewarded with cryptocurrency for every social interaction, including scanning NFC tags.

Mobile App: Users will interact with Gese through a mobile app.

Marketing Features: Manufactures and stores can advertise their products and selection through the app.
ATTENTION! Beta-version Gese moved to the new link: https://mvp.gese.io/
copper member
Activity: 84
Networking is essential for developing of ICO-projects and Gese founders are aware of that. This spring Pavel Boboshik planning to visit crypto-events in New York, Los Angeles and Dubai. And the first event in this list is Presentation Blockchain & Cryptocurrency by Hydra Collective Organization on April 25. If you are planning to be there, you can ask Pavel any questions about our project.
Information about the event here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/presentation-on-blockchain-cryptocurrency-tickets-44312991350?aff=es2
Activity: 252
One of the promising areas for using the blockchain technology is the data systematization on the alcohol market. A high rate of counterfeit products forces manufacturers to introduce new methods of protection, and consumers are interested in choosing the best quality product from an affordable selection. Due to its high security, the blockchain technology is ideal for storing information about manufactured goods
Gese is a worldwide database of all alcoholic beverages, built on the basis of the blockchain technology.
Find out more: https://www.ccn.com/the-gese-startup-will-transfer-information-about-all-alcoholic-beverages-in-the-world-to-the-blockchain/
A high rate of counterfeit products forces manufacturers to introduce new methods of protection, and consumers are interested in choosing the best quality product from an affordable selection. Due to its high security, the blockchain technology Gese is ideal for storing information about manufactured goods.

Learn how new startup will solve the main challenges of the alcohol market with Hype.Codes: https://hype.codes/gese-transfer-information-about-alcoholic-beverages-blockchain
copper member
Activity: 84
In a few words, we started testing the beta-version of our social platform Gese. Try it here: https://dreamvp.com:9082/
An official release is coming soon, in the meantime, register now to find out about our services. Once the testing is completed, early birds can earn real money by posting about alcoholic products.
we invite users to test the prototype  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: