Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-🎸 GESE- Watch what you drink. 🎸 MVP STARTED! - page 47. (Read 83023 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Now many projects when entering the exchange are traded cheaper than being sold at the ICO. Many traders and investors want to buy at the best prices.  After this it is possible to do the HODL.
This occurs on a stretch of only 3 months. All the rest of the time after the listing projects usually started to grow at once. The market is recovering and the prices for tokens on the listing will also return to normal.
Activity: 910
I will wait for the release of the token on the  exchange. Now many tokens after the stock exchange are cheaper.
Now this approach is very popular and it looks justified
This approach is no longer relevant. The market is bullish again and now after the listing the tokens will again make X-s.
Activity: 504
That might be true but I am absolutely sure that there are countries with a much higher rate of those incidences.

Hopefully this project will help address the arising issues of fake alcohol in order to help end users safety and security.  Not only that also buidling a comunity to enthusiasts and creating a worldwide database of alcohol beverages that offer rewards to individuals who participate in its plaform technology.
It would be a wonderful result, to protect yourself from poisoning or simply from using a poor-quality product is very important.
The quality of the products is very important. Also, low-quality alcohol can get severe poisoning.
The problem of alcohol quality and fakes is pretty important in our time, many people have been fooled by this..
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
unusual project. such I have not yet seen. say, on your site I read that you can earn on your platform, among other things. how can this be done?
I think first of all developers will get their profits from tokens, and other features that can be bought by users of this project

developers? I think with them and so everything is clear)) I'm asking about users and investors) I think the site about them and write
Activity: 280
Will the token value increase after the ICO?

Of course, their tokens can be purchased during token sale. But under less favorable conditions, than for participants of the pre sale round.
I will wait for the release of the token on the  exchange. Now many tokens after the stock exchange are cheaper.
Are you going to hold this coins on long-term investment type or not? I think we can multiply our money here by doing that..

I think such questions will be better to ask in their Telegram group

Do you know on which protocol your platform works?
Activity: 151

Of course, their tokens can be purchased during token sale. But under less favorable conditions, than for participants of the pre sale round.
Are you going to hold this coins on long-term investment type or not? I think we can multiply our money here by doing that..

I think such questions will be better to ask in their Telegram group

Activity: 476
That might be true but I am absolutely sure that there are countries with a much higher rate of those incidences.

Hopefully this project will help address the arising issues of fake alcohol in order to help end users safety and security.  Not only that also buidling a comunity to enthusiasts and creating a worldwide database of alcohol beverages that offer rewards to individuals who participate in its plaform technology.
It would be a wonderful result, to protect yourself from poisoning or simply from using a poor-quality product is very important.
Activity: 588
The price of the token is affected by a lot of different things, often these things are unpredictable (for example, decisions of regulators on some issues) so it is impossible to know in advance how the price of the token will behave in the future.
Activity: 336
Oh man alcohol is the fine stuff but it's indeed true that there is fake alcohol. There was a story in the news with over 70 dead people somewhere in South East Asia I think. It's crazy how ruthless they are just to sell a few bottles of alcohol.
Stories with deadly poisoning of fake alcohol happen regularly in every country.

We will always have that changes and differents from one country to another, you can't compare everything and must make your own decisions
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Oh man alcohol is the fine stuff but it's indeed true that there is fake alcohol. There was a story in the news with over 70 dead people somewhere in South East Asia I think. It's crazy how ruthless they are just to sell a few bottles of alcohol.
Stories with deadly poisoning of fake alcohol happen regularly in every country.

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

I will wait for the release of the token on the  exchange. Now many tokens after the stock exchange are cheaper.
I'm also waiting for that already some time. If that's not a secret can you say how much money in $ equivalent do you have in portfal of some altcoins?
Token pre-sale starts on 15.05.2018 and you will be able to follow raisen funds on gese.io site.
Thanks for that important information, I will follow the numbers on that site, cause I'm interested to invest here
I think it is important that the alcohol producers cooperate with the platform. Who will be the first?
I hope that will be authorities of alcohol world companies, like Jack Daniels and others, if they do, then it would be great
These companies have large trading volumes of their products. This will make the token recognizable.
This makes upcoming tokens much more valuable to buy, because of good perspectives in long-term
Activity: 252
Merit: 0

I will wait for the release of the token on the  exchange. Now many tokens after the stock exchange are cheaper.
I'm also waiting for that already some time. If that's not a secret can you say how much money in $ equivalent do you have in portfal of some altcoins?
Token pre-sale starts on 15.05.2018 and you will be able to follow raisen funds on gese.io site.
Activity: 336

That's pretty nice, personally I am going to buy in during token sale. Are you want to do the same, friend?
Activity: 151

Activity: 280
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
What problems I can face while account registration?
Hello. Write us please after registration or it attempts. Problems depends on different things.
Pages:
Jump to: