Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-🎸 GESE- Watch what you drink. 🎸 MVP STARTED! - page 48. (Read 83023 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
What's total Hardcap and Softcap? And when tokens will be transferable?

The Pre-Sale hardcap is : 3818 ETH and the ICO hardcap is 49,090 ETH. I think tokens will be transerable after listing on the exchanges.
It's tranferable after you get them, if I am not wrong in that point, and you also may sell it to somebody, but it won't costs much before being listed on exchanges
Activity: 151
What problems I can face while account registration?
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112

Did you hear the last news about batchOverflow? Some investors started worrying about erc20 sales stop. But we are hurrying to reassure you: all of the Gese token contracts use the library of safe mathematic operations, which excludes this vulnerability. Our token contracts don't contain batchTransfer function too.
Protect your investments with Gese!

http://gese.io/
Activity: 504
If there is too much advertising on the platform, then this should prompt you to drink alcohol again.
I disagree with you. Advertising does not determine human behavior. Those who refer to advertising simply do not want to take responsibility for themselves.
Advertising can propagandize. Besides, it attracts attention.
Why you even think that here is too much advertising? It's just a project that really may helps much people don't ruin their life
Activity: 280
How is GESE different from other platforms which fight with  counterfeit?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Gese Features
Gese emphasizes all of the following features:

Authentication of Goods: NFC tags on each bottle can be used to search for information about each particular item.

Rating and Review System: The NFC tags also allow buyers to instantly view rating and review information from each item, seeing how previous customers enjoyed each product.

Alcohol Availability and Prices: You can use the Gese platform to search for alcohol availability and prices in your local area, making it easy to identify the best and cheapest source for that item in your region.

Social Platform: Gese has social features that allow users to share their opinions about products, publish blog posts, and contribute to the platform in other ways. Users are rewarded with cryptocurrency for every social interaction, including scanning NFC tags.

Mobile App: Users will interact with Gese through a mobile app.

Marketing Features: Manufactures and stores can advertise their products and selection through the app.
An interesting list of features of the project. I think with the right implementation it will cause great interest from the part of the producers of alcohol.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
I cannot get, why they didn't mentioned the softcap, or project will be launched anyway?
As I understood from the previous responses of the manager's team, the project will be implemented in any case. Apparently the team has its own funding.

You are right, the team has some amount of its own funds. If the required amount is not collected, the project will be launched in any case, just with several changes in the road map
I can really agree that it is something big and well structured, the explanations are simple and clear and also the team it commit well in development something worthy to appreciate. Waiting for more information

And there it looks like right how you describe it, project have really simply and correctly structured tasks and objectives to do
Activity: 364

I cannot get, why they didn't mentioned the softcap, or project will be launched anyway?
As I understood from the previous responses of the manager's team, the project will be implemented in any case. Apparently the team has its own funding.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
unusual project. such I have not yet seen. say, on your site I read that you can earn on your platform, among other things. how can this be done?
Thanks for your opinion. One of our income will come from expansion on alcohol market. Alcohol brands and companies are not alone in building trust to their goods. We will help them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0

The Pre-Sale hardcap is : 3818 ETH and the ICO hardcap is 49,090 ETH. I think tokens will be transerable after listing on the exchanges.

Maybe they have their own funds to develop the platform and give us finished product even without ICO...
Funds are needed to further advancement and realization. We had developed real prototype before ICO.

Maybe they have their own funds to develop the platform and give us finished product even without ICO...
Activity: 168
The expectation is huge, I think it is a project that will meet a lot of expectations.
Activity: 308
I can really agree that it is something big and well structured, the explanations are simple and clear and also the team it commit well in development something worthy to appreciate. Waiting for more information
Activity: 504
unusual project. such I have not yet seen. say, on your site I read that you can earn on your platform, among other things. how can this be done?
I think first of all developers will get their profits from tokens, and other features that can be bought by users of this project
Activity: 151

Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”

As a result of the analysis of the platforms, we developed a border solution that absorbed the best quality of the economy and the speed of POS blockrooms, smart contracts for the Ethereum platform, and its ERC standard. The product developed by us combines advantages of two blockhouses for the solution of the set tasks:

- from the POA architecture, it received speed and logic, allowing a comparable number of transactions to be limited only by the technical characteristics of the equipment, but not by the software platform
- from Ethereum, the security of financial transactions and transactions through smart contracts

Technologies, provided by Gese, are the real opportunities for clients. Find out more details in our Whitepaper: https://goo.gl/Ciupkm
I think in the future, Ethereum will do a lot of innovations. They will also need to be added in time.
I think this will include working with Ethereum platform also, in my opinion it's right way to moving forward by any project
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
If there is too much advertising on the platform, then this should prompt you to drink alcohol again.
I disagree with you. Advertising does not determine human behavior. Those who refer to advertising simply do not want to take responsibility for themselves.
Pages:
Jump to: