Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GiftCoin [GFT] Wallet + Source available [SCRYPT] - page 2. (Read 112454 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
BitEmber staff

Hey guys! Bitember here.

We're here to announce that our Giftcoin pool now has Two-Factor Authorization (2FA).
We are the first to implement this extra level of security in all our pools.

With this added security measure, your accounts will be safe with Bitember.

Join us at gift.bitember.com!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
because therE.'s no hash to validation transactions and sync wallets? Tongue
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
why is there still no exchange?  Tongue
bahahaha one was the Announcement the other was a Reboot...

Let's start a funeral thread
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
if he can fork it, the coin can live as a bottom feeder like all the others... I stop mining it long time ago but I'm not willing to delete my wallet because of it

we should make an exchange of shitcoins... only coins that aren't on exchange, as soon as they happen to hit a "real" exchange, they get dropped... Having fun with shitcoins Tongue

We need a lower denomination for these coins. We would run outta decimal pints! Cheesy

would be an interesting coding exercise Tongue

Hah just realized this is 2 different threads, they should be combined so we can shit on one thread instead of spreading the love. Smiley
if he can fork it, the coin can live as a bottom feeder like all the others... I stop mining it long time ago but I'm not willing to delete my wallet because of it

we should make an exchange of shitcoins... only coins that aren't on exchange, as soon as they happen to hit a "real" exchange, they get dropped... Having fun with shitcoins Tongue

We need a lower denomination for these coins. We would run outta decimal pints! Cheesy

would be an interesting coding exercise Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Why the hell would I possibly have any confidence in this coin being reignited? The launch was TERRIBLE. The promotion was TERRIBLE. The pools were TERRIBLE. No exchange would touch it with a ten foot pole. The "reboot" that happened a few weeks ago was TERRIBLE and caused me to lose half a day of hashing for ZERO return... I didn't even get any coins for mining, let alone the "reward" they were offering! Why would anyone believe in this?

The only thing I could possibly give a flying fig shit about at this point is selling my existing coins for SOME kind of measly profit... That is assuming the wallet will still sync, of course.......

It wasn't that terrible, and within a couple days the network hash power reach over 2Th/s... the really problem was the difficulty lvl that couldn't be adjusted and when the hash dropped a week later it became impossible to mine at a difficulty of 75. no exchange wanted it because they themselves couldn't get a wallet sync, right now unless the hash climbs up to ridiculous level it's stuck in limbo until a hard fork is done...

Right now it's a zombie coin, when it will revive is the question. Stablecoin was dead for over 6months and now it's alive and well...

I'm sorry but Stablecoin has much more promise than this coin. It was actually worth reviving. And now there are MANY other decent coins out there which are much more worthy of your time than this one.

As I said before, the only value it has is if it can someday be pumped and dumped. That hardly makes it worth reviving.

Oh but I almost forgot... the dev still needs to dump all his coins... so yeah, let's revive it for THAT purpose....     Right?!?!?   

No.

no use mining it then?

not right now... save your wallet somewhere in the meantime
o3u
Activity: 393
Money comes, money goes
Why the hell would I possibly have any confidence in this coin being reignited? The launch was TERRIBLE. The promotion was TERRIBLE. The pools were TERRIBLE. No exchange would touch it with a ten foot pole. The "reboot" that happened a few weeks ago was TERRIBLE and caused me to lose half a day of hashing for ZERO return... I didn't even get any coins for mining, let alone the "reward" they were offering! Why would anyone believe in this?

The only thing I could possibly give a flying fig shit about at this point is selling my existing coins for SOME kind of measly profit... That is assuming the wallet will still sync, of course.......

It wasn't that terrible, and within a couple days the network hash power reach over 2Th/s... the really problem was the difficulty lvl that couldn't be adjusted and when the hash dropped a week later it became impossible to mine at a difficulty of 75. no exchange wanted it because they themselves couldn't get a wallet sync, right now unless the hash climbs up to ridiculous level it's stuck in limbo until a hard fork is done...

Right now it's a zombie coin, when it will revive is the question. Stablecoin was dead for over 6months and now it's alive and well...

no use mining it then?

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

I heard he's in the process of forking it with a gravity well to avoid the same difficulty issues that plagues it right now
o3u
Activity: 393
Money comes, money goes
i have 245 GFT. will tip 40 GFT each project beneficiary to gift coin. can support upto 5 projects
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
 Wallet link is not working . I am new to this coin but I think this is the end not come back.    Wink
I'm guessing forking it is hard, no updates in a while... Sad
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Any news for this coins? or is it dead?
sell 239.12515961 GFT = 90.000.000 dime or offer
Pages:
Jump to: