Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GirlsToken-2.0 - 2.3-ALPHA in testing now[ANN] - page 3. (Read 25455 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Damn, I rented  rig and started mining xgtc. First 24 hours were smooth but after that I am having issue in mining. My rented rig could not connect to the server and i have lost some money there. Cause my rented rig was idle. After 12 hours (I think) I was able to start mining again and after a while, I faced same issue. Yiimp pool is also not working. But it seems lpool is also having issue
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
can I send coins to yobit?
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Adding those nodes, but my wallet can not be synced. what's the problem? how to fix? Should I delete config file and create a new one?
Activity: 105
Merit: 12
hi.where do you need to add these nodes? I do not have a conf. file

You should make a girlstoken.conf archive into the folder you have the wallet.dat and the database, txleveldb folders (this folder usually is inside a hidden folder, but I don't remember where it is because I have mine customized)
Inside girlstoken.conf you have to paste the nodes.
It should looks as the following example:

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=XXX
rpcpassword=XXX
rpcallowip=*
addnode=93.116.29.98
addnode=85.236.188.28
addnode=188.166.231.47
addnode=81.61.149.19
addnode=109.158.42.191
addnode=14.200.35.161
addnode=88.1.169.192
addnode=185.180.196.105
addnode=51.15.162.24
addnode=104.218.18.50
addnode=45.21.57.92
addnode=85.236.188.28
addnode=45.33.58.218
addnode=86.126.215.199
addnode=90.255.47.21
addnode=171.33.251.152
Activity: 19
hi.where do you need to add these nodes? I do not have a conf. file
Thanks @malekbaba. I was having issues with the addnodes. Previously my nodes were working but for last few days , my wallet was not syncing. But I am getting only 1 connection. And it seems my wallet is syncing since March 2017. Is that ok? How many active connection do you get from these nodes? BTW Dev is working persistently and It is very good sign

Yes, I am not sure if it is unusual. I am also getting 1 active connection. But it is syncing. BTW what is going on in coinexchange.io ? It seems they have paused XGTC trading for a while.
Dear, OP. Can you give us any update regarding project development and wallet issue? I only see lpool. Is there any other active pool ?

Try these nodes:

addnode=93.116.29.98
addnode=85.236.188.28
addnode=188.166.231.47
addnode=81.61.149.19
addnode=109.158.42.191
addnode=14.200.35.161
addnode=88.1.169.192
addnode=185.180.196.105
addnode=51.15.162.24
addnode=104.218.18.50
addnode=45.21.57.92
addnode=85.236.188.28
addnode=45.33.58.218
addnode=86.126.215.199
addnode=90.255.47.21
addnode=171.33.251.152

I have already 3 active conections
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Thanks @malekbaba. I was having issues with the addnodes. Previously my nodes were working but for last few days , my wallet was not syncing. But I am getting only 1 connection. And it seems my wallet is syncing since March 2017. Is that ok? How many active connection do you get from these nodes? BTW Dev is working persistently and It is very good sign

Yes, I am not sure if it is unusual. I am also getting 1 active connection. But it is syncing. BTW what is going on in coinexchange.io ? It seems they have paused XGTC trading for a while.
Dear, OP. Can you give us any update regarding project development and wallet issue? I only see lpool. Is there any other active pool ?
Activity: 136
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
addnode=93.116.29.98
addnode=85.236.188.28
addnode=188.166.231.47
addnode=81.61.149.19
addnode=109.158.42.191
addnode=14.200.35.161
addnode=88.1.169.192
addnode=185.180.196.105
addnode=51.15.162.24
addnode=104.218.18.50
addnode=45.21.57.92
addnode=85.236.188.28
addnode=45.33.58.218
addnode=86.126.215.199
addnode=90.255.47.21
addnode=171.33.251.152

I have added this and my wallet is syncing. Use it and let me if it works
Activity: 3
I don't know any solution more than sending a ticket to Yobit cancelling the withdraw. But you are in trouble because this is like sending bitcoin to an ethereum address so the coins are missed... You should try to PM the dev l8nit3, maybe he knows an answer...
I have not solved this problem, why does the developer have no solution?
This particular issue is a yobit issue, the code was changed in such a way that the old 1.0.8 wallet and the newer 2.2.1 wallet are NOT compatible in any way. Yobit has refused to answer dozens of support tickets from myself and from community members about this exact issue. I realize this is not what your looking to hear... but until yobit decides to play ball there is nothing you or I can do about the situation.

As for an update on the progress with the new wallet, I am currently interviewing 8 different developers to help speed up finalizing the multi-algo code. At this point  there is one developer far in the lead and I am waiting on one final response from them before giving them the green light to begin work.

For the pool, I will be working on it sparingly over the next week and will hopefully have it back up very soon,

Explanation for the delay:
I was using "localbitcoins.com" during the recent up and down swing of BTC. My goal was to trade up enough BTC for a good exchange listing on release. However, I was the victim of multiple chargebacks (paypal) and multiple interac "chargebacks". These unscrupulous users caused both of my bank accounts and paypal accounts to have large losses. I have since cleared up most of these issues, learned my lesson, and finally have time to get back to work for the community Smiley

thanks for your reply
I send them a ticket but still haven't any answer I found this Illegal from Yobit and unfair Undecided Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
How expensive is it to get listed on other exchanges
Many are 0.5 BTC or more. A substantial sum for a small coin with one dev. That being said however, I still plan on having at least one solid exchange when we are ready for release, just keep in mind price will be a deciding factor.
Activity: 165
How expensive is it to get listed on other exchanges
legendary
I don't know any solution more than sending a ticket to Yobit cancelling the withdraw. But you are in trouble because this is like sending bitcoin to an ethereum address so the coins are missed... You should try to PM the dev l8nit3, maybe he knows an answer...
Same question, expect the developer to answer

I answered right above your post, this has been an ongoing issue for quite sometime. It is entirely in yobits hands, and if they choose not to ever update theres nothing anyone else can do including me. I do not have any say in what yobit does.

Reposting this bit just so all can see it as the newest post:

As for an update on the progress with the new wallet, I am currently interviewing 8 different developers to help speed up finalizing the multi-algo code. At this point  there is one developer far in the lead and I am waiting on one final response from them before giving them the green light to begin work.

For the pool, I will be working on it sparingly over the next week and will hopefully have it back up very soon,

I was using "localbitcoins.com" during the recent up and down swing of BTC. My goal was to trade up enough BTC for a good exchange listing on release. However, I was the victim of multiple chargebacks (paypal) and multiple interac "chargebacks". These unscrupulous users caused both of my bank accounts and paypal accounts to have large losses. I have since cleared up most of these issues, learned my lesson, and finally have time to get back to work for the community Smiley
Activity: 294
Same question, expect the developer to answer
legendary
This particular issue is a yobit issue, the code was changed in such a way that the old 1.0.8 wallet and the newer 2.2.1 wallet are NOT compatible in any way. Yobit has refused to answer dozens of support tickets from myself and from community members about this exact issue. I realize this is not what your looking to hear... but until yobit decides to play ball there is nothing you or I can do about the situation.

As for an update on the progress with the new wallet, I am currently interviewing 8 different developers to help speed up finalizing the multi-algo code. At this point  there is one developer far in the lead and I am waiting on one final response from them before giving them the green light to begin work.

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Activity: 2
Hello. I bought XGTC from Yobit on January 10th. And I sent it to Coinexchange. But that did not arrive at this moment. I contacted Coinexchange and their answer came. I have captured my question and answer.
https://imgur.com/6gnidn2
I think there's a problem with the coin's block chain network. And this is the problem you guys have to solve. Although it is a small amount of money, I have tremendous stress for a week. Not only me, but there are people who are having trouble with this problem. I want you guys to show you the responsibility for the coin purchasers. I hope you solve this problem soon.

If you read the post from the beggining you will notice that few months ago there was a hardfork to make an improvement in the wallet but Yobit continues in the old blockchain despite of the warnings of the dev.
You have sent coins from V.1.0 (Yobit) of girlstoken to V.2.0 (Coinexchange) and that's incompatible, because they are separate chains. This one of the reasons to avoid Yobit, never update their wallets.

Thanks for the reply. But I feel like my last hope is broken ... So what should I do? It's a small amount, but it's a big money for me now. Is there any way to get this back? If you know how, please help me.
Activity: 3
Hello. I bought XGTC from Yobit on January 10th. And I sent it to Coinexchange. But that did not arrive at this moment. I contacted Coinexchange and their answer came. I have captured my question and answer.
https://imgur.com/6gnidn2
I think there's a problem with the coin's block chain network. And this is the problem you guys have to solve. Although it is a small amount of money, I have tremendous stress for a week. Not only me, but there are people who are having trouble with this problem. I want you guys to show you the responsibility for the coin purchasers. I hope you solve this problem soon.

If you read the post from the beggining you will notice that few months ago there was a hardfork to make an improvement in the wallet but Yobit continues in the old blockchain despite of the warnings of the dev.
You have sent coins from V.1.0 (Yobit) of girlstoken to V.2.0 (Coinexchange) and that's incompatible, because they are separate chains. This one of the reasons to avoid Yobit, never update their wallets.

hi i have the same problem too .
pliiiiz can you find us a solution as soon as possible .

Pages:
Jump to: