Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GirlsToken-2.0 - 2.3-ALPHA in testing now[ANN] - page 5. (Read 25457 times)

legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
Hi dev, how are you? I know you are already a busy person but now a days it seems you have no time at all. I want to know, what are the active pool for xgtc mining ? I tried lpool and yiimp pool but was not able to mine the coin. And give us some update on your wallet update

Hello malekbaba, and all community Smiley

I wanted to provide some updates to let everyone know what progress is being made, complete with screen shots Cheesy

1st- I have registered "girlstoken.org" and am building us a nice, slick, html5 info page for the upcoming release (images below):

2nd- I have a fully working scrypt masternode wallet, that is technically ready for release, however there are no true innovations at this point to set us apart. I have managed to successfully build a version with a basic, 2 algo "multi-algo pow" setup, which is building and being tested now. (untested linux-qt pics below):

Currently included, and being tested is scrypt and xevan algos. With plans to add a few more including skein2 and phi1612 after the current code is fully tested and deemed working.

Happy holidays to all Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Hi dev, how are you? I know you are already a busy person but now a days it seems you have no time at all. I want to know, what are the active pool for xgtc mining ? I tried lpool and yiimp pool but was not able to mine the coin. And give us some update on your wallet update
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Can somebody tell me what is this coin about? What's the profit and what's the purpose? Currently it looks like just a toy. Is there a whitepaper?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Great news Wink Just don't list Yobit until it's fully forked and there won't be anymore forks.
legendary
The work is over? There is no pool, no blockexplorer...
No definitely not over Smiley I am nearing completion on the first GirlsToken3.0 wallet. It will be a masternode release, with POS and scrypt POW at first. I am still working on adding the multi-algo POW, however that will be added in as a hard fork in the future.
The pool is down due to issues in the codebase of our 2.x versions, which will be fixed with our new 10.x+ codebase. Once the 3.0 version is released, it will be added to the pool and 2.x will be removed.

The plan is to have a 60 day coinswap, and then after everyone has switched over I will be working on the addition of multi-algo once again. I am also looking at pricing of a few different exchanges for listings. The hope is to have at least one larger exchange at the time of release, even if I have to pay out of pocket untill things get running. Smiley

The current planned coin specs are as follows:
Masternode cost: 5000
Masternode reward: 15% forever, no seesaw rewards, or growing rewards. <- this way POW miners still have incentive
Block time: 15 seconds times number of algos
Confirmations: 10 <- this + 15 sec block time means ~2.5 minutes for fully confirmed tx's
Block reward: 5 halving at every 518400 blocks
Ports: still 10666 and 10665
Max_Money: This is still a working number only, but approx 7-9 million
Premine: there will be a small premine, that will include coinswap coins. The working number is around 2%. with ~1% for coinswap, ~0.7% for dev fund (listings, bounties, etc), and 0.3% for the developer (me) for previous work and continued work. The 0.3% will be used to setup 2 masternodes with a small remainder that will be my personal balance (as I have no coins left to swap, due to funding the pool repeatedly)

Also, I am looking at changing the ticker to XGT3 to differentiate between the new code and old code on exchanges and such... hopefully this will prevent "lost" coins from sending to certain exchanges.

These are the current numbers we are working with, however they are subject to change before actual release
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
The work is over? There is no pool, no blockexplorer...
I am getting 20% rejected shares. Damn. Currently I am mining in http://yiimp.l8nit3-miners.com/site/mining and using wallet of coinexchange's deposit address. I was trying to mine @lpool but I do not get any share there. I am not a tech guy. What is actually going on ?

miner problems? Firewall, your own miner or rented.
legendary
I am getting 20% rejected shares. Damn. Currently I am mining in http://yiimp.l8nit3-miners.com/site/mining and using wallet of coinexchange's deposit address. I was trying to mine @lpool but I do not get any share there. I am not a tech guy. What is actually going on ?
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Activity: 105
Merit: 12
I am having issues regarding wallet. Wallet is out of sync. I am also having issues while mining. I used address from exchange and started mining. It seems I was the only miner and getting blocks too but my wallet of the pool was showing no shares and it was null . No shares, no coins to my address. What is the problem ? And why the wallet is not syncing. BTW, how are you dev, I was pretty busy and have not heard from you

Mine syncs and stakes. Add nodes maybe?  Also correct wallet version.

Mine too , you should ensure that your wallet version is the latest (2.2.1), and get the latest nodes from coinexchange,
I am having issues regarding wallet. Wallet is out of sync. I am also having issues while mining. I used address from exchange and started mining. It seems I was the only miner and getting blocks too but my wallet of the pool was showing no shares and it was null . No shares, no coins to my address. What is the problem ? And why the wallet is not syncing. BTW, how are you dev, I was pretty busy and have not heard from you

Mine syncs and stakes. Add nodes maybe?  Also correct wallet version.
legendary
legendary
Look pretty cool , where do I can read about bounty ?
At this point we do not offer a bounty, this will however be possible after the coinswap and release of version 3.0 as we will have a small dev fund to "play" with.

To all community members, I would like to provide a brief update and let everyone know that I am in fact still alive Smiley

-We currently have at our disposal a copy of XLR that I have switched over the algo from xevan to scrypt. However, there seems to be a "re-index" bug causing a blckchain re-index every startup [I have also personally noticed this issue on a stock XLR wallet]
-Due to the issue above I have abandoned [while still keeping the code for reference] the XLR base and have instead decided to use DASH as our base. Once again I have managed to get all of our "placeholder" specs added in, made the gen block, and am working on implementing multi-algo POW.
-Anyone who would like to view progress made on either of the above codebases, can check out my github and view recent commits Smiley

We still have a long road ahead of us, but progress is being made each day and I am confident the wait will be well rewarded for all of us Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Look pretty cool , where do I can read about bounty ?
Activity: 105
Merit: 12
I am new and really do not know a lot about mining. I am interested in mining though.

1. Do you think mining with a gpu is still a way of earning in crypto?
2. I have heard from many people that GPU mining is obsolete. Is it true ? But they are still mining, somehow. If it is not profitable then how do they mine ?
3. Is there any algo that can not mined by asic or other hardware ?
4. Which GPU works best for XGTC ? How much coin I can mine daily with that?

1. Mining with GPU is more profitable than asics for the normal user of PC because profitable ASICS are pretty expensives, hard to buy, make lot of noise and use a lot of power, only recommended if you have near free electric power and a room dedicated to it . I recommend you to look at "Whattomine.com" and make a comparison between asic and gpus.
2. GPU mining is obsolete for non asic resistant algorithms (SHA256, scrypt, X11, Quark, Qbit)
3. There are plenty of them (ethash, equihash, cryptonight, neoscrypt...)
4. It depends on the new algo implemented, for now it's only scrypt
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
I am new and really do not know a lot about mining. I am interested in mining though.

1. Do you think mining with a gpu is still a way of earning in crypto?
2. I have heard from many people that GPU mining is obsolete. Is it true ? But they are still mining, somehow. If it is not profitable then how do they mine ?
3. Is there any algo that can not mined by asic or other hardware ?
4. Which GPU works best for XGTC ? How much coin I can mine daily with that?
Activity: 200
Multi algo POW is a well known and already implemented feature into a few coins. Check out Digibyte, Myriad, Joincoin, and Unitus. My reason for including scrypt as one of the algos, is that we already have scrypt miners who own asics. If we remove scrypt then they would be cut out from mining.

The way a multi-algo pow setup works (briefly expained) is that each algo has its own difficulty. This allows any size miner to be competitive on their chosen algo. If you have asics, mine sha or scrypt, gpus then (just an example) mine groestl or phi1612, and if you have cpu mine argon2d or other cpu friendly algo. All with one coin.

Each algorithm also has its own block time (eg. 15 second overall block time * 4 algos = 1 minute blocks per algo) and this helps to decentralize mining, while not promoting hoarding like POS does.

All of this is opinion and what i understand of these features. If anyone has a better handle on them, please speak up and feel free to correct any incorrect information 😊

I was just reading about that great feature that same day

the truth seemed to me impressive that idea (used by 2014) my opinion was not to attack precisely for the elimination of the scrypt algorithm, but as you commented the idea of "multi-something-pow" to add new "something". I commented on other algorithms that benefit other extraction platforms such as CPU and GPU since many mining enthusiasts do not have an ASIC or GPU rigs professional platform.

why not give them this mining experience in this currency? and in turn decentralize the currency more

PD, it's my humble comment as a newbie in mining
PD2,another one Hold algoritm

I have a doubt ... this implementation is compatible with the P.O.S system?
legendary
Multi algo POW is a well known and already implemented feature into a few coins. Check out Digibyte, Myriad, Joincoin, and Unitus. My reason for including scrypt as one of the algos, is that we already have scrypt miners who own asics. If we remove scrypt then they would be cut out from mining.

The way a multi-algo pow setup works (briefly expained) is that each algo has its own difficulty. This allows any size miner to be competitive on their chosen algo. If you have asics, mine sha or scrypt, gpus then (just an example) mine groestl or phi1612, and if you have cpu mine argon2d or other cpu friendly algo. All with one coin.

Each algorithm also has its own block time (eg. 15 second overall block time * 4 algos = 1 minute blocks per algo) and this helps to decentralize mining, while not promoting hoarding like POS does.

All of this is opinion and what i understand of these features. If anyone has a better handle on them, please speak up and feel free to correct any incorrect information 😊
Activity: 200
oh wow I found something new

for what I understood with the implementation muti pow, it is possible to mine the currency with several algorithms (I have several doubts here but that is not a point that I am going to discuss)

some time ago I thought, if this currency would get better value with incorporation of "rare" algorithms to extract and by default the coin would be considered a "rareness" (since there are many cryptocurrence based on scrypt algorithm it would not stand out of another) but as I said it was just random thinking nor do I know if it is possible or if it would work

Also ... something like decentralizing the currency in the miner's habit, I mean ... having the opportunity of anyone can extract the coin (but in algorithm scypt) I see it very unfeasible since there is ASIC for it

but this would be defocusing the main idea ... (as I said I do not even know if it is possible and I do not know much about how cryptocurrency works).Besides is a currency that is easy to use and oriented for a specific public.What more could you want?

about the question, other

YescryptR16
SoftCrypton
cryptonight <---with botnet-proof difficulty algorithm

Greetings.
legendary
I am still here Smiley Just busy working away on wallet version 3.0 and the pool Smiley

Hello again all Smiley
I am here for a quick update.
-The pool is down for a short while as the server is being moved to a new location.
-I have successfully cloned a new base [solaris XLR] and have switched its algo from xevan to scrypt.
-I am currently testing the masternode setups, and swiftTx to ensure all is working there.
-I am also currently working on adding multi-algo pow [although this is nowhere near ready]

When all is complete, and the wallet is running/building without bugs/errors, the 3.0 wallet will be released and a coinswap will follow. At this point any coin specs are simply placeholders and as such I am not ready to release them.

My working idea for algo list at this point is scrypt, xevan, skein or skein2, and possibly phi1612. If any user has a suggestion for other algos aswell, or instead of the ones in the list, please voice your opinion Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: