Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] || 💰 💰 GIRO - Proof of Stake - Masternodes- 💰 LIVE 💰 AIRDROP || - page 12. (Read 24762 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
When do you think it you will be listed on Blockfolio, coinmarketscap and a regular exchange?

Time for the coin to grow up. Cool
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
Developer
Airdrop Paid   TXID:  b447df79665546458016c415737e94a4815784231252bb1d70ea5acee988fd34
48 GIRO received each registered Member.

Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
what the best pool to mine giro?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Very interesting project! For what is worth, this is my first post on the forum and I decided to leave it here!  Smiley

I have seen that some members were asking how to mine this coin with gpu, let me share a link for a miner for this one.

http://cryptomining-blog.com/4819-new-sgminer-with-optimized-quark-and-qubit-kernels/

Warm regards!
Activity: 160
Merit: 101
Want to buy 50000 coins.
Anybody want to sell them? if yes, please PM me.
Activity: 154
GIRO (GIRO) is available at tiny-pool.com
tiny-pool.com

Code:
-a quark -o stratum+tcp://tiny-pool.com:4033 -u -p c=GSR

can be tested at:
Code:
-a quark -o stratum+tcp://tiny-pool.com:4033 -u bEG1a8e89LFzGasiRhwwJameCzRsSKMg8f -p c=GIRO
Lowest fees : 0.2%
Low latency
Multi core, multi threads for higher performance
No Registration required.

Block Explorer: https://tiny-pool.com/explorer/GIRO

Bounty to: bEG1a8e89LFzGasiRhwwJameCzRsSKMg8f

Activity: 518
It's time for the Giro project to appear on some sort of normal exchange. coinsmarkets I'm already bored - it is impossible to trade, constantly offline, everything can change for the better when they move to another platform.
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
any clue whats happening with coinsmarket?
Developer
we are proud to announce that we just upload the wallet for mac

you can download it at our page

Smiley

Hi, the MacOS wallet will not open, because it's missing QT framework (and boost but brew can solve that).

Code:
dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/opt/boost/lib/libboost_system.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/name/Downloads/giro_2_0_4_mac/./giro-qt
  Reason: image not found
Abort trap: 6
Solved with: brew install boost

Code:
dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/opt/qt/lib/QtNetwork.framework/Versions/5/QtNetwork

Think you have to package it to make it work on Macs without devtools installed.

thanks for your information, ill make a new mac wallet with boost included.
Activity: 153
we are proud to announce that we just upload the wallet for mac

you can download it at our page

Smiley

Hi, the MacOS wallet will not open, because it's missing QT framework (and boost but brew can solve that).

Code:
dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/opt/boost/lib/libboost_system.dylib
Solved with: brew install boost

Code:
dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/opt/qt/lib/QtNetwork.framework/Versions/5/QtNetwork

Think you have to package it to make it work on Macs without devtools installed.
Developer
i will pay Airdrop from last week and this week together , Also as a New years Gift! you will receive an Extra Bonus in your Airdrop!
Making this total: 55 GIRO from last week, 55 Giro From this week and 55 EXTRA giro for new years gift!

Airdrop PAID.

TXID: 3f594d059158cfe8bb9cfc8a0a0fd52a6223f7ed05c75ca63aa97495ffe2b3ac

thanks for all Participants

Topic Summary
Posted on: Today at 05:49:35 PM Posted by: imagam
Insert Quote
giro-cli is not working, why is that? it just doesn't do anyting

first start the Daemon:   girod &  

then you can use giro-cli
Activity: 1
giro-cli is not working, why is that? it just doesn't do anyting
Activity: 28
masternode is running 1 day 8hours still no payments is this normal bad luck or is something wrong ?

and can someone explain this to me please ? what are the nvotes and is there a reason sometimes its splits ?
 },
    {
        "nHeight" : 12630,
        "winner" : [
            {
                "address" : "bamGSiKTS9ReyaYNbPsB3QxuxSS8cEwN9W",
                "nVotes" : 1
            },
            {
                "address" : " bK448gffX6XwB1DxURtJb7H9SkGzhcogrP",
                "nVotes" : 9
            }
        ]
    },
    {
        "nHeight" : 12631,
        "winner" : {
            "address" : "bRzT7sUk687HYc7jcxdtwjMNQNX4a9GBDU",
            "nVotes" : 10
        }
    },
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
Investors and buyers: the community needs to GROW, support the coin with buy orders for all of us to have a solid base for long term development.  I m closely watching the market and have been running a masternode for 3 weeks now. Never had technical troubles whatsoever and  MN provides a good revenue but we all need to make a continuous effort for the coin to become even more valuable and sustainable!!  How about starting the new year with a good marketing campaign through all social media channels Huh? I m in!!

I support your proposal. Now it would not be bad for the project to enter the stock exchange with large volumes. Just need a good bounty company for advertising and promotion.
Activity: 3
Project feels good and promising.
I know there is other important stuff for you to handle now but,
please also look after your visuals and "corporate identity" if you are aiming to meet bigger markets and higher highs Smiley)
For example on your webpage you have two different types of logos, one of them has some compression noise in it and the other one has a different font...
Just saying.  it looks unprofessional. There are also other visual details that are a bit off but you will surely get to that..

Good luck and hopefully this project will stand up to its goals and gets the market recognition you guys are aiming for.
Activity: 19
Investors and buyers: the community needs to GROW, support the coin with buy orders for all of us to have a solid base for long term development.  I m closely watching the market and have been running a masternode for 3 weeks now. Never had technical troubles whatsoever and  MN provides a good revenue but we all need to make a continuous effort for the coin to become even more valuable and sustainable!!  How about starting the new year with a good marketing campaign through all social media channels Huh? I m in!!
Activity: 26
I think there wasn't the airdrop this week, might be to surprise us during new year...
Activity: 73
when is this bounty closed?
Activity: 154
GIRO (GIRO) is available at tiny-pool.com
tiny-pool.com

Code:
-a quark -o stratum+tcp://tiny-pool.com:4033 -u -c=GIRO

Promotional Offer !!!
No Fees
Low latency
Multi core, multi threads for higher performance
No Registration required.

Activity: 85
use wallet repair 2, the network is fine, its reporting your real balance, the problem is local.

Sorry for the trouble, I have tried your way and try to install wallets on another computer but the results are still the same. I can't get the GIRO sent from bigmin.org and I saw this pool remove your coin.

Sorry I lost 25k GIRO, What happen? When do we fix this bug?
Pages:
Jump to: