Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔖 Gledos.io - Decentralized education and MicroLearning - [Bounty + Bonus] - page 2. (Read 2724 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hey. How often will the lecturers have to  update their own program? Some industries like blockchain grow incredibly fast.   
There will be no requirement regarding the timeline of updates per se. However, the learning material that will be receiving best feedback from its users and the lecturers that will be highly rated will be preferred by the platform's AI engine and search engine and such courses will be more visible. So, the learning providers will be incentivized to keep their content up to date and in line with the highest quality standards.
Activity: 70
Hello. How can students create their own curricula? Do they have the necessary skills for this?
Is it difficult? As far as I know, the Gledos interface will be simple and intuitive
I'm not talking about the interface, but about the process of choice. How do they know what lectures they need and which ones they do not?
Employers will place requirements, and based on these requirements, students will be able to choose their own lectures. It's simple.

But the requirements can significantly change during the training, cant they? Today the world is changing incredibly fast.
Radical changes are not the case, and small lecturers will be able to react in a timely manner, so this should not be a problem
By the way, if the lecturer does not cope with the timely updating of his course, can he be banned on the platform itself?
Students (and other learners) will be able to mix and match their own curricula if they choose so. However, one of the main advantages of using the Gledos platform will be its AI engine which will put together individual curricula customized to individual needs and learner's career goals.
Lecturers will not be banned from the platform just because they fail to update their learning material in a timely manner. However, the system of rating the lecturers will ensure that the most quality content will be most visible and will be preferred by the platform's AI engine.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hello. Will I be able to buy tokens for bitcoins?
Judging by the WhitePaper, the only available currency is ETH.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hello. Will I be able to buy tokens for bitcoins?
Activity: 8
Hello. How can students create their own curricula? Do they have the necessary skills for this?
Is it difficult? As far as I know, the Gledos interface will be simple and intuitive
I'm not talking about the interface, but about the process of choice. How do they know what lectures they need and which ones they do not?
Employers will place requirements, and based on these requirements, students will be able to choose their own lectures. It's simple.

But the requirements can significantly change during the training, cant they? Today the world is changing incredibly fast.
Radical changes are not the case, and small lecturers will be able to react in a timely manner, so this should not be a problem
By the way, if the lecturer does not cope with the timely updating of his course, can he be banned on the platform itself?
Activity: 6

Activity: 238
Hey. How often will the lecturers have to  update their own program? Some industries like blockchain grow incredibly fast.   
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
will it be possible to receive training from scratch?  or do i need some knowledge in a particular area?
It will largely depend on the subject matter, the lecturers and the available courses. Since the platform will be primarily for the higher (university/college) education content, almost all courses will assume or even require at least some prior knowledge.

Why is the focus on higher education? Couldn't it expand into any field of education if there is supply and demand?
Yes, we will expand in the future. But we are starting with the higher education, because primary and secondary levels are in almost all countries heavily regulated and in their specifics differ quite a lot from the higher education.

I thought that higher education is also heavily regulated. The Bachelor and Master system has a lot of regulation, but you know more about that than I do I assume Smiley
Activity: 406
What students’ actions will be taken into account Credential Model? Who will make a list of these actions?   
Good afternoon. what advantages will the ICO participants receive after the launch of the platform? Will they receive any at all?   
Activity: 406
Are you planning to interact with the employers from all over the world or from particular countries? I hope that Gledos is gonna be a really global solution.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Good evening. The training model offered by you was supported by European commissions in 2000. Why did you start implementing it now?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. How many tokens will be put on public sale?   
108 million, and i’d like to but several dozens of  them
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Now online piracy is quite common. How do you plan to defend your lectures?

Good question. I am curious how they can make it secured and will not leak online for free.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Good afternoon. How many tokens will be put on public sale?   
Pages:
Jump to: