Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔖 Gledos.io - Decentralized education and MicroLearning - [Bounty + Bonus] - page 5. (Read 2724 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
hello. I suddenly wondered: could Gledos be used to improve the skills of the staff?
Absolutely.
It even seems to me that this function will be the most popular since the release

Then why not make a message about this one of the main messages of the marketing campaign? The current thesis on reforming education does not seem so convincing to me
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
hello. I suddenly wondered: could Gledos be used to improve the skills of the staff?
Absolutely.
It even seems to me that this function will be the most popular since the release
Activity: 28
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello. how many are left before the open pre-sale?
a little more than three months, but you can apply and get tokens today.
Activity: 112
Hello. how many are left before the open pre-sale?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Hello
What is the minimum amount of investment at this stage of the ICO?
Previously, it was 50 ETH, but now this information is not on the site. It is better to clarify this issue from the platform support service.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hello
What is the minimum amount of investment at this stage of the ICO?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. Will the students be able to ask the professor questions that appeared during the course of the lecture? is this kind of activity included in the curriculum?
Activity: 406
It seems to me that group training is extremely inefficient and completely exhausted its own potential. maybe your platform should concentrate completely on individual training?
Activity: 252
Hello. What is this ICO hard cap?
$18.5 million. A relatively small amount, as for me.
Activity: 238
Hello. What is this ICO hard cap?
Activity: 224
Good evening. Can your platform lecturers provide individual counseling to some students? and will it be necessary to pay extra for it?
Activity: 280
how many tokens will it cost to complete a full course dedicated to banking? I want to compare the cost with the one requested in the traditional banking sector
Activity: 364
Hello. Will there be any tools on your platform that I can use to create the ideal curriculum for me?
Activity: 40
Today we start the day after we pick sweet fruit
Activity: 70
good evening. are u planning to use any mechanisms stimulating the growth of the value of the token? they’re very popular nowadays
We are contemplating many different avenues besides working on the quality and popularity of our main product. However, we are open to any suggestions that would positively impact our project.  Smiley
is access to education really that much of a problem today? after all, the Internet has a lot of information
It is not systematized, and it is only available in some languages, which complicates access to it. In addition, not all countries in the world are economically developed to the right degree
However, all this information is free, and it's not so difficult to learn English today
yes, but you will only have theoretical knowledge that is unlikely to be highly appreciated by employers, without having enough practice
Practice can be obtained almost everywhere, the main thing is to have a desire to find an employer ready to take a person without work experience.
you confuse the experience and the availability of practical knowledge
 Gledos allows you to get the skills that the employer really needs, and also to find a decent job
 That's why I decided to invest in this platform

Additionally, Gledos will not be just a platform bringing together all the learning content. One of its main additional strengths will be its AI engine that will provide prospective learners with a customized learning path they could undertake o achieve their career goals.
is access to education really that much of a problem today? after all, the Internet has a lot of information
Yes, the internet has plenty of information but that information is scattered around a plethora of platforms. Additionally, there is a lot of great content at many universities which do not have resources to develop their own platforms for making their content available. So, our mission is to become a single place to learn and to unlock the content that is currently not online.
can bounty campaign participants resell their tokens right after the end of the ICO or will they be frozen for a particular amount of time?
Bounty tokens will not be locked, so those that will receive them will be able to have them at their disposal as soon as they are distributed. The distribution will happen in the month when the crowdsale is finished (October).
When is Airdrop token will be distributed?? Is there any KYC proecedure required or do I need to invest to earn my airdrop token while kyc  ?
Airdrop is already closed. Those who were part of the airdrop, don't need to undergo KYC procedure o receive their tokens. The tokens will be distributed in the month after the crowdsale is finished (October).
Pages:
Jump to: