Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔖 Gledos.io - Decentralized education and MicroLearning - [Bounty + Bonus] - page 4. (Read 2724 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hello. Will there be any tools on your platform that I can use to create the ideal curriculum for me?
Yes, of course. One of the Gledos' unique features will be its AI engine. It was developed by one of the oldest and largest AI laboratories in Europe - at Jozef Stefan Institute, Slovenia, and Gledos partnered with it. The engine's main task will be to create customized and individualized curricula depending on the chosen career goals. The engine will continuously crawl through myriad of employment advertisements and other notices and sources which will enable it to be up to date with the latest requirements for the different jobs out there.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Video fragments will often occur in the lectures. have you decided which hosting to use?
Activity: 238
hello.
how about embedding an automatic translator on the platform?
it will significantly increase the audience.
Activity: 210
good afternoon. are you aiming at a market of traditional or digital learning? as for me it is very important in terms of understanding the development strategy of Gledos
It seems to me that today there is already no clear line between the two segments you listed, so there is no point in focusing only on one direction

Actually, there are two ways: online training and offline training
Which option is welcomed by the platform?
Is not it obvious?
For online learning the future, so it seems to me that it should be a priority.

Does this mean that the platform will not interact with traditional educational institutions and their representatives?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
good afternoon. are you aiming at a market of traditional or digital learning? as for me it is very important in terms of understanding the development strategy of Gledos
It seems to me that today there is already no clear line between the two segments you listed, so there is no point in focusing only on one direction

Is not it obvious?
For online learning the future, so it seems to me that it should be a priority.

Activity: 112
Hello. Maybe you should come up with your own alternative to the diploma? still, it will be difficult for employers to perceive a new format of education
Activity: 70
Credentials Model was used before in any educational institutions or is it the development of your team?
Activity: 224
Hello. What data do I need to provide for a whitelist?
it will be enough to pass the classical procedure KYC. the form is located on the official website of the platform.
Merit: 100
Hello. What data do I need to provide for a whitelist?
Will the tokens of the members of the bounty campaign freeze?
I think that they should have the right to use them immediately after the completion of the ICO
Good afternoon.
The professor will receive tokens for each lecture or he will have a fixed salary, regulated by representatives of Gledos
Where will the server physically be located on your platform? I think the best option would be to use decentralized servers
Activity: 406
good evening. as a rule, the organization of online lectures is at an incredibly low level. how do you plan to solve this problem?
Activity: 28
hello. I suddenly wondered: could Gledos be used to improve the skills of the staff?
Absolutely.
It even seems to me that this function will be the most popular since the release

Then why not make a message about this one of the main messages of the marketing campaign? The current thesis on reforming education does not seem so convincing to me

you shouldn’t think so, because the main task of the platform will be the development of the education sector and its modernization. and further training is still part of the educational process
I just thought that when changing the target audience it will be much easier to attract investments from large legal entities, which will speed up the collection of funds

According to reports from the development team, their product is of interest even with the current marketing strategy, so I do not see the point in changing what works fine.
Good.
And someone can name companies that are ready to use Gledos at an early stage of its development?
Or is it still classified information?
Activity: 378
hello. I suddenly wondered: could Gledos be used to improve the skills of the staff?
Absolutely.
It even seems to me that this function will be the most popular since the release

Then why not make a message about this one of the main messages of the marketing campaign? The current thesis on reforming education does not seem so convincing to me

you shouldn’t think so, because the main task of the platform will be the development of the education sector and its modernization. and further training is still part of the educational process
I just thought that when changing the target audience it will be much easier to attract investments from large legal entities, which will speed up the collection of funds

According to reports from the development team, their product is of interest even with the current marketing strategy, so I do not see the point in changing what works fine.
Activity: 28
Absolutely.

Activity: 378
Absolutely.

Pages:
Jump to: