Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GlideSEC Asset | Secured & Profitable NXT Investments | System Launch - page 3. (Read 42286 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
i will not feed the trolls.

Okay.. Well, will you at least give us an update as to what happened and what is going on? You have been paying divs for weeks, why all of a sudden is there an issue?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
GlideSEC - www.glidesec.com
i will not feed the trolls.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Remember the buy wall!!!

UPDATE FROM DEV!!!!

BUY WALL WILL BE SET TO 8 SATS! MISTAKE WITH KEYBOARD - NOT 8K SAT BUT 8 SAT
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
ETA on divs?

Yesterday it was yesterday, hours ago it was 25 minutes. What do you want? Another lie?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It is highly likely that we have lost ActualUpsurge. Time to bring down his trust level. He will likely never log back in again.

That is incorrect, we are here for the long run. we will overcome these hurdles.

Dev said he is transparent, says "hurdles", doesn't explain. No transparency. lolwut
It is highly likely that we have lost ActualUpsurge. Time to bring down his trust level. He will likely never log back in again.

That is incorrect, we are here for the long run. we will overcome these hurdles.

Finally, tell us WHAT HURDLES, fucking hell. You did not ever speak of hurdles. What went wrong?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
GlideSEC - www.glidesec.com

legendary

Of course , he will Smiley as another user with another asset, or another coin.
legendary
Glide aka or short for " God, Look I Dumped Everything"
Activity: 34
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
glide masternode runners will be awarded double payouts for the first fortnight.

snapshot will be taken in roughtly 25 minutes, and GLIDECOIN will be distributed shortly after

25'minute warning - leave funds in walllet

everything is running on schedule.

Regards
ActualUpsurge

OK...give us a timeplan for our dividends and our new Glidecoins, please!
Thanks
legendary
UPDATE FROM DEV!!!!

BUY WALL WILL BE SET TO 8 SATS! MISTAKE WITH KEYBOARD - NOT 8K SAT BUT 8 SAT
legendary
divs a little late, sorry guys, will sort this out.

You could at least go offline instead of winding people up!

Indeed, go offline, dump another 1M coins, and then say... little delay. order book will increase again and then you dump more Wink
Activity: 1022

You could at least go offline instead of winding people up!
Slight delay as ive been asked by quite a few to do the snapshot in more regular US hours.

Who asked for that?

All is well and perfectly on track.

I see a little contradiction here.

Dear Mr Glidesec Dev
if this does turn out to be a scam could you please at least post the pictures of you basking in the sun on a Caribbean island at our expense so I can have a bit of a giggle.

We have to wait a little more until his plane landed and he got well settled down there. Mobile connections on planes are not always the best.

Oh, was this FUD? I'm so sorry.
legendary
Waiting.

BE PATIENT!!! He is producing some more coins ,so that he can dump some more, you will get your coins, no worries, i trust this guy. NEVER WAS LATE TO PAYOUT DIV!!!
Activity: 14

DIVS have never ever been late, all of a sudden :: "Divs are a bit late guys..."
legendary
Dump wall at 100 sats? or was it a buy wall at 8000sats? Dev confuse me a little here Cheesy
Activity: 734
Merit: 500

dont panic... first dump all your coins...  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: