Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GlideSEC Asset | Secured & Profitable NXT Investments | System Launch - page 4. (Read 42286 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 250
good people bent over again and again  Shocked
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
GlideSEC - www.glidesec.com
divs a little late, sorry guys, will sort this out.
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
hey, will there be a mac wallet also for the release?
glide masternode runners will be awarded double payouts for the first fortnight.

snapshot will be taken in roughtly 25 minutes, and GLIDECOIN will be distributed shortly after

25'minute warning - leave funds in walllet

everything is running on schedule.

Regards
ActualUpsurge
UPDATE - Reminder to send all GLIDE to your NXT account.
Hey guys, ive created a simple cowntdown for the dividends Release, Glidecoin snapshot and also the Coin Supply sent to NXT genesis block(supply cut). at this stage i will be also using some of the btc funds to place a buy wall @8000 sat to prepare a solid floor.

You will need 95,000 Glidecoin to run a XGD masternode. So 19k GlideSEC will warrant a masternode, due to 5:1 distribution ration.

Regards,
ActualUpsurge

Cool! got an extra pc ready to go for the masternode Smiley
I have really a simple question, because I have no experiences! What exactly gives me a masternode?

Thanks really for this answer!
still time to get in you snooz you loose
ok, and divs are going to be paid after that?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
are we all ready?

Hellz Yea! Can't wait to see what my div looks like this week after all those cheap Glide I picked up Tongue
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Pro Tip: go to https://www.mynxt.info/alerts.php and enter your NXT address and email address to be alerted whenever a transaction posts to your NXT address.

I have been with GlideSEC from the beginning and have been interested in this project and all of its offerings. ActualUpsurge hasn't always been timely in dividend payments, but, he has always come through. With this latest news of the time announcement of dividend release, proof of burn, GlideCOIN snapshot, and 8k buywall, this is the last chance for ActualUpsurge to prove if this project is the real deal or not. I know we are all wanting this to turn out well... and if it doesn't there is going to be some angry customers with readied pitchforks. C'mon ActualUpsurge, pretty close to your time to show us what you're made of Smiley
are you going to put up the wall on c-cex?
1hour and 30 mins till boom time
glide books looking good lets get this party started
glide be back at 6k soon cant wait for that countdown to finish then booommmm baby
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
test coin burn was successful: https://nxtblocks.info/#section/txid/1840755838643728849

Regards
ActualUpsurge

LOL DEV, are you high? 1.6 million coins were never even burned.

also there are not `1.6million in there are 1.1million
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
test coin burn was successful: https://nxtblocks.info/#section/txid/1840755838643728849

Regards
ActualUpsurge

LOL DEV, are you high? 1.6 million coins were never even burned.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
can someone state where the dev told us when the glidesec.com will go live so we can redeem the new toke? i cannot find it...

I don't believe he stated a time. The only date I can see was the initial drop date of the 25th. We will all find out in a few ours when the dividend is due to be paid
can someone state where the dev told us when the glidesec.com will go live so we can redeem the new toke? i cannot find it...
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
why put up an 8k buy wall?
To make sure, he can go higher! Wink Its an easy simple tool, to test his coin! If he is successful, than u will see an exhorbitant rise!
Activity: 42
why put up an 8k buy wall?
Pages:
Jump to: