Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Globe] Global – Decentralized Global Payments - page 9. (Read 36963 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
It takes patience and balls to buy these dumps, and these are the people who will now make money from this coin, wait a few weeks and see  Wink
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
Largest Guesstimated Wallets

Rank   Name   Addresses   Net Worth   Percent of coins   Last Change
1   GXfetuKk...   8   81,708,072 GLOBE   90.47 %   90.47 %   1 day 11 hours
2   GQ3rwxHG...   43   3,998,210 GLOBE   4.43 %   94.90 %   5 hours 57 minutes
3   GaLzjjqn...   1   3,000,096 GLOBE   3.32 %   98.22 %   7 hours 23 minutes
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Millionaires Club 47
Developer must be at the Caribean sea spending the huge amount of money he earned dumping the coin. Anyway i am awaiting for another pump and trying to buy cheap. Fortunaterly i arrived to this coin few days ago

Yep when the dev comes back people gonna be wishing they hadn't dumped so low. This price is ridiculous Smiley I bet Warren Buffett is buying GLOBE

Buy more and use for toilet paper patent  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Millionaires Club 47
Developer must be at the Caribean sea spending the huge amount of money he earned dumping the coin. Anyway i am awaiting for another pump and trying to buy cheap. Fortunaterly i arrived to this coin few days ago
LOL.Trying to buy cheap Huh?.Man you need contact doctor office immediately if you like to buy this total garbage.This coin was created only for one reason.Screw up as many they can.Waste of time to write posts here
Millionaires Club 47
I don't think this thing will pump again, who is going to invest in a coin that doesn't even has a website and is obviously a scam? Nobody is going to buy these scamcoins...

If the dev doesnt resurface then, another dev will take it over. Too many bagholders here for it to just die. IMHO.

I wouldn't count on it, but I hope for the people who fell into this trap that there will be a takeover and people get their money back. I don't understand how people who get their money by scamming others can live with themselves/enjoy the money, I rather be poor...
Not truth.I have already few positions with coins after take over and all of them are worthless bs.Please don't tell the people that they get money back after take over .Again .Is total bs and idiots dev.created this coins only for one reason .Screw buyers until last penny in the pocket. Take over is the same bs like dev.team.Total zero ,nula garbage.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
The dev and fakedev need to read this book. 

It is about a boy who gets a globalcurrencycoin for each paper sack they return to the general store.  He needs 5 for a candy bar and 5 for a soda but he only has 8 good sacks.  The other two he has are riddled with holes.  But the boy knows that the shop keep only looks at the first and last few and sneaks the holely sacks into the middle. 

he gets his ten globalcurrenycoins and buy both candy bar and soda, making him super happy, but then, the candy sours along with his conscious and he realizes that he is a dick.

I read this 25 years ago and would never treat anyone the way dev and fakedev have.

We are people too!!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
I don't think this thing will pump again, who is going to invest in a coin that doesn't even has a website and is obviously a scam? Nobody is going to buy these scamcoins...

If the dev doesnt resurface then, another dev will take it over. Too many bagholders here for it to just die. IMHO.

I wouldn't count on it, but I hope for the people who fell into this trap that there will be a takeover and people get their money back. I don't understand how people who get their money by scamming others can live with themselves/enjoy the money, I rather be poor...

Same shit with ASN, loads of us left bag holding!
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
If, and I say if the dev is a scam, why not have another hit at it? Load up at these prices for a few days and then release some fake fantastic roadmap, a few new features, maybe even a mobile wallet to get some trust back then pump the coin up 10x-50x and dump again. Grin
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
There will be a takeover pump
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The main question is:
Who is the bagholder ?
Activity: 142
Merit: 100

Yep when the dev comes back people gonna be wishing they hadn't dumped so low. This price is ridiculous Smiley I bet Warren Buffett is buying GLOBE

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Back up the dump truck, load it up! Wait for another pump later on  Grin.   What's there to lose, some fun coupons? Ha
Activity: 925
legendary

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
legendary
domain tracert = 192.185.114.83

Houston, TX
legendary
images down appear to be due to band width being exceeded of website.  

Is the host service still active?

Dev not online since the 23rd.

Maybe dev went on vacation.  Seems the webhosting is still active, else it wouldnt give bandwidth being exceeded error.
images down appear to be due to band width being exceeded of website.  

Is the host service still active?

Dev not online since the 23rd.
legendary
What happened here? dev go AWOL?
Johnny, I think you are the Dev and a number of other people  on this thread.

LOL, nope i'm not dev, i'm a total noob trader, it was better for me, i learned more things.

I think we need your username and password to verify - At least some screenshots.

lol
Pages:
Jump to: