Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Glow | X13 POS - page 14. (Read 64322 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
October 21, 2014, 09:23:15 AM
all we have is a shop, so many other coins do, all failed. there was a reason why this fell back to 1400sats on c-cex. its just bittrex add hype. once that dies you better be out.

truth is not fud

c-cex has virtually NO volume compared to trex and others so chill tf out. They were .0005 sell orders go elsewhere dont be upset u missed at 1k pussyrag
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 21, 2014, 08:06:05 AM
Goodmorning,

I just paid the last bounties regarding the signature campaign. Participants, thank you for your signature space. And enjoy your "free" Glow  Smiley

Currently adding a few more products to the shop.
Customizing the ShopLogo (it is a bit to small atm )
and some other small things.

Launch in ~6hrs !  Smiley

Great Dev.
I just received the sign campaign coins
thx
Activity: 252
October 21, 2014, 07:28:34 AM
coins with much more innovative features have fallen and are valued lower. this is just bittrex hype, it will fall back to 1400

Better start putting your buy orders, or you will not get it because i'm waiting for a dump. Like you, i'm late too so good job doing that Grin
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
October 21, 2014, 07:26:31 AM
I am trying to move coins from the wallet, 1 hour still nothing

Date: 10/21/2014 13:20
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
October 21, 2014, 07:12:36 AM
I'm sure this question was already answered, but I can't find the answer....

So half the profits go to buy coins off the market, but then what happens to those coins? Thanks!

those coins go to the TOP 50  shareholders.
Activity: 336
October 21, 2014, 06:49:50 AM
I'm sure this question was already answered, but I can't find the answer....

So half the profits go to buy coins off the market, but then what happens to those coins? Thanks!
Activity: 336
October 21, 2014, 06:42:25 AM
Wow, can't believe this coin already has FUD, lol. Ignore the FUD dev and keep it up....we are all super excited about what you are doing!!  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
October 21, 2014, 06:40:45 AM
Just keep up the good work dev, youre doing a great job.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
October 21, 2014, 06:39:57 AM
Czecoin have a nice shop and no one cares.. and some probably fake volums in allcoin Smiley
of course glow have nicer products

about Innovation - many successful coins had no innovation (including Litecoin)
Activity: 555
October 21, 2014, 06:36:16 AM
all we have is a shop, so many other coins do, all failed. there was a reason why this fell back to 1400sats on c-cex. its just bittrex add hype. once that dies you better be out.

truth is not fud

We think the dump was just a result of a small pump, that happens everyday in cryptocurrency. And our shop will be a little bit different from other coins. For the time being we will only accept btc, doge, drk, ltc and a few other high volume coins. 50 % of our earned profit will go back into glowcoin and its top50 holders.

Meaning no dumping from us on the markets to cash out on our sell.
If all is succesfull, buy support on the Glow markets.
Holders will be rewarded.

When volume is at a stable level, we will accept Glow for payment, but still prefer other alts. So we dont hurt the market one bit, but only help the market Wink

Depending on our future marketcap the top50 can eventually become a top 100, divided in 3 different reward systems

Dont look at glow as a coin, but as a real company with shareholders.
I hope this clears up your misunderstanding.

Cheers

coins with much more innovative features have fallen and are valued lower. this is just bittrex hype, it will fall back to 1400
October 21, 2014, 06:33:25 AM

truth is not fud

We think the dump was just a result of a small pump, that happens everyday in cryptocurrency. And our shop will be a little bit different from other coins. For the time being we will only accept btc, doge, drk, ltc and a few other high volume coins. 50 % of our earned profit will go back into glowcoin and its top50 holders.

When volume is at a stable level, we will accept Glow for payment, but still prefer other alts. So we dont hurt the market one bit, but only help the market Wink

Depending on our future marketcap the top50 can eventually become a top 100, divided in 3 different reward systems

Cheers

I really like that idea!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 21, 2014, 06:30:03 AM

truth is not fud

Cheers
October 21, 2014, 06:23:52 AM
just by looking at the revenue streams sections is enough to make someone realize its just another coin.
October 21, 2014, 06:20:22 AM

truth is not fud

Well, how many coins actually released their shops? Btw you're forgetting about the Business Model and plans

oh yea and dont forget about this--->

and lets not forget that with only 1.8m coins, the market cap is still around 60btc, which is peanuts. Still so much room to grow. These small market caps are where all the ROI is.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
October 21, 2014, 06:17:44 AM
Goodmorning,

I just paid the last bounties regarding the signature campaign. Participants, thank you for your signature space. And enjoy your "free" Glow  Smiley

Launch in ~6hrs !  Smiley

+100 , Good work Dev !!!

Edit:  I confim, my 160 from the signature are in the wallet !!!
October 21, 2014, 06:11:43 AM

truth is not fud
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 21, 2014, 06:09:49 AM
Goodmorning,

I just paid the last bounties regarding the signature campaign. Participants, thank you for your signature space. And enjoy your "free" Glow  Smiley

Launch in ~6hrs !  Smiley

October 21, 2014, 05:55:53 AM
Pages:
Jump to: