Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Glow | X13 POS - page 17. (Read 64322 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
October 18, 2014, 04:48:53 PM
ok...I found the Appdata folder, but when I click "extract" it says:

cannot create folder C:\Users\Appdata\Roaming\Glowcoin The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

Please help....Thank you!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 18, 2014, 04:26:32 PM
Sorry to be a pain guys, but I hit "extract" and I don't see any folder named User/Appdata/Roaming/Glowcoin to extract it to Sad

I'm nervous because I already sent my coins to the wallet (before I noticed it said "wallet not synched"....

Any advice?

the folder normally gets created when you open then close your wallet. not a techy but a guess
October 18, 2014, 04:23:12 PM
Sorry to be a pain guys, but I hit "extract" and I don't see any folder named User/Appdata/Roaming/Glowcoin to extract it to Sad

I'm nervous because I already sent my coins to the wallet (before I noticed it said "wallet not synched"....

Any advice?
October 18, 2014, 04:04:48 PM
The rise is because a. there are SO few coins (little more than a million) and b. the dev seems sincere, competent and enthusiastic and c. it looks like a great idea that could be huge and of course d. we are at the absolute ground floor. Does that explain why the price is going up? Smiley

not really could you tell me the great the idea. there have been other devs that honest and enthusiastic but the marketcaps are like under 30btc.
October 18, 2014, 04:03:14 PM
The rise is because a. there are SO few coins (little more than a million) and b. the dev seems sincere, competent and enthusiastic and c. it looks like a great idea that could be huge and of course d. we are at the absolute ground floor. Does that explain why the price is going up? Smiley
October 18, 2014, 02:20:23 PM
why the rise here. nothing new i see here just a coin with a shop. sites like silk road use btc why would their customers consider changing. devs should concentrate on making a coin for established businesses rather than create a business from start. not one coin has out done btc in this area. just saying good luck though

i will say i like dev honesty he seems dedicated but look at noble coin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 18, 2014, 02:03:13 PM
Hi all! I just bought some Glow and downloaded the wallet but it says "wallet not synching." Can someone remind me what I'm supposed to do here....

I remember I have to copy and paste code into notepad or something?? Thank you!!

how to add?

here you go :

http://www.glowcoin.pw/Downloads/GlowcoinConf.rar

unzip to folder : User/Appdata/Roaming/Glowcoin  (make sure you are able to see hidden files/folders)

When the first wallet update comes out, we will make sure the seednodes are hardcoded  Wink
October 18, 2014, 01:54:53 PM
Hi all! I just bought some Glow and downloaded the wallet but it says "wallet not synching." Can someone remind me what I'm supposed to do here....

I remember I have to copy and paste code into notepad or something?? Thank you!!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 18, 2014, 01:51:05 PM
I like to make clear here, that we are a business. The only way we make profit is to add a small margin to the products.

We currently have 34K left from the premine. Address is in the OP since day 2-3 of POW for everybody to explore if you want that Wink

We have not sold a single Glow. All is paid to bountyhunters and the signature campaign. We will use the rest of the premine for the exact same purposes. involving people in the community by setting up bounties.

I spent a lot of time with my colleques on this project. And like I said before, we are only just getting started  Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
October 18, 2014, 01:42:48 PM
guys, you can even pay bittrex to add a coin.. so this all based on nothing  Wink
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
October 18, 2014, 01:40:17 PM
What?  Since when does trex have standards?  WSTL wasn't even finished with it's 7200 PoW period before it was on bittrex and went through it's dump-pump-dump cycle and that was last week.
Pay no mind to mxhwr. He has no idea.
Activity: 216
October 18, 2014, 01:36:08 PM
What?  Since when does trex have standards?  WSTL wasn't even finished with it's 7200 PoW period before it was on bittrex and went through it's dump-pump-dump cycle and that was last week.
Activity: 616
October 18, 2014, 01:24:04 PM
nice but they need a good reason to buy from your shop rather than some local person

No one cares about "details" or "reasons" or "logic", let's just get this on bittrex and move it over 10k satoshis already.

bittrex requires the coin to be listed for one month/ have POD without that very difficult especially with a premine, you can verify  this from bittrex,

I remember, didn't you made same comments on MARYJ thread before add to trex? lol

yes but if check dev has made his identity known, that is why bittrex added it because a face was given to the coin which amounts to POD which is why they added
For an exchange vol=profit is matter otherwise everything is fuck bs. Didn't you remember GHOST, DarkCash, DarkToken.......many more.

yea and what happened to them, hey mate go ask them yourself. bittrex they know they are getting popular and need to act responsible. if the volume is sustained by the time pod arrives we have a chance based on volume not on innovation. dope needed 50btc volume before it hit trex. bittrex selecting the coins just as mintpal did once they were at the top.
Activity: 238
Crypto Maniac
October 18, 2014, 01:19:24 PM
nice but they need a good reason to buy from your shop rather than some local person

No one cares about "details" or "reasons" or "logic", let's just get this on bittrex and move it over 10k satoshis already.

bittrex requires the coin to be listed for one month/ have POD without that very difficult especially with a premine, you can verify  this from bittrex,

I remember, didn't you made same comments on MARYJ thread before add to trex? lol

yes but if check dev has made his identity known, that is why bittrex added it because a face was given to the coin which amounts to POD which is why they added
For an exchange vol=profit is matter otherwise everything is fuck bs. Didn't you remember GHOST, DarkCash, DarkToken.......many more.
October 18, 2014, 01:15:44 PM

Yes, that's complete b.s. they add who they want.

your welcome to ask bittrex, also just to point out dev has claimed he has sent pod requirements so when the pod arrives bittrex possible. just saying it won't happen yet but if volume sustains when we get it, bittrex possible.
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
October 18, 2014, 01:13:23 PM

bittrex requires the coin to be listed for one month/ have POD without that very difficult especially with a premine, you can verify  this from bittrex,

Yes, that's complete b.s. they add who they want.
October 18, 2014, 01:13:10 PM

Activity: 238
Crypto Maniac
October 18, 2014, 01:09:49 PM

bittrex requires the coin to be listed for one month/ have POD without that very difficult especially with a premine, you can verify  this from bittrex,

October 18, 2014, 01:01:03 PM

October 18, 2014, 01:00:22 PM
so another coin trying to be silk road. next to impossible to beat it
Pages:
Jump to: