Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Glow | X13 POS - page 19. (Read 64322 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
October 18, 2014, 07:10:37 AM
Coin looks good, invested .5
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 18, 2014, 06:31:11 AM
when can we expect the POD

To be honest, I really dont know. It has been ~5 days since I sent CryptoAsian the required documents. Still nothing.... I sent him an email 3 days ago, a tweet 2 days ago.... nothing.... I will try again today  Undecided
But I noticed other developers are waiting on him as well..  It seems he hasnt released a single POD over the last few days Undecided

Tonight I will give you all a preview of our "new" shop (different template).

The coming days, I will constantly add new products. So stay tuned, we are just getting started  Grin

We will Glow! Cool
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 18, 2014, 06:29:18 AM

i am waiting for that too. no chance of me buying without that
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
October 18, 2014, 03:09:55 AM
October 17, 2014, 08:03:48 PM
We found a new webshop template, and it works very smooth  Smiley updating the product database now.

Dont forget to let bittrex know we want to trade Glow there Smiley We can really use them as a key distribution partner for Glow Smiley
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
October 17, 2014, 05:09:28 PM
We believe in our plan.

We think the drugscoins hype is only temporary.

And people will tend to glow when the time is right Wink

Stupid thing is, We made a deal ~8 days ago with a hemp seed reseller. Offering autoflower feminized seeds, and small growtents. Instead of the other coins selling weed, we wouldnt have any trouble shipping to 80% of all countrys with our seeds and tents But adding them to the shop now would be hyperiding all of a sudden  Undecided

How do you guys feel about this?

Cheers

I think it is over hyped right now but what better time to capitalize on the hype and use it to advertise your coin. You could actually buy from your site instead of speculating on price of buying from dispenser. It would blow the socks off of the weed coin buyers.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
October 17, 2014, 11:41:25 AM
I believe glow coin is the newest diamond in the rough.

+1
October 17, 2014, 11:39:50 AM
Thank you, we hope we get noticed soon  Smiley

I sent @CryptoSystem a 1000 GLOW tip from the premine for constantly retweeting our stuff. Thank you very much for that Smiley Good support is always rewarded here at Glow Wink
October 17, 2014, 11:23:12 AM
I believe glow coin is the newest diamond in the rough.
October 17, 2014, 11:13:19 AM
I still havent got an answer from CyptoAsian regarding the POD Huh I wonder what is taking him so long Sad

Same goes for coinmarketcap  Sad

And if you want to see Glow on bittrex, feel free to tweet them. I will join their IRC channel tonight, and try to have a chat with them Wink
October 17, 2014, 11:00:24 AM
Should rename coin from Glow coin to GrowCoin!

Zing!

That is not possible anymore. We already ordered merchandising and stuff. So if we change the name, we have useless merchandise  Cheesy

But like I said before, this is not our mainmarket, just one category of many  Wink

I will be working on the products database tonight. Adding some more stuff for preview  Smiley
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
October 17, 2014, 10:42:52 AM
Should rename coin from Glow coin to GrowCoin!

Zing!
Activity: 560
October 17, 2014, 07:50:44 AM
The more items, the better! Don't be discouraged if other coins offer the same products or are focused on similar markets, such as the cannabis market. Diversity and options are always good imho. Keep up the good work.
October 17, 2014, 07:45:51 AM
Well we hope more people then just you will order the tent and seeds  Cheesy

We will offer feminized autoflower seeds:

Amnesia haze

AK 47

Skunk

Orange bud

Lemon Haze

Snowwhite

White Widow

and 2 sizes of tents,

100x100x180 cm

140x140x180

These are ready to grow tents, including a 250 or 400watt HPS lamp, timers, air control, feeding etc

But that will not be the main subject for our Store, it is just one of many categories
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
October 17, 2014, 07:30:11 AM
We believe in our plan.

Stupid thing is, We made a deal ~8 days ago with a hemp seed reseller. Offering autoflower feminized seeds, and small growtents. Instead of the other coins selling weed, we wouldnt have any trouble shipping to 80% of all countrys with our seeds and tents But adding them to the shop now would be hyperiding all of a sudden  Undecided

Cheers

Damn man.... I will buy a tent... hell yeah  Grin I could use a second one  Cheesy Cheesy

But I understand your concerns about this Tongue but not adding something too the store because other coins are doing the same thing is even worse I think.

It maybe seems like "hyperiding".... but it can be a Glowing welcome for some more volume right now

October 16, 2014, 10:40:12 PM
We believe in our plan.

Cheers
Growcoin Chief
October 16, 2014, 10:24:00 PM
Nice business model Cool

It looks like glow is a little bit snowed in between all the drugs coins. But the market seems to hold itself pretty good. I dont see much dumping at the moment

Im gonna buy some more at these prices......... the marketcap is insanely low in my opinion
Total market volume is still very low and yes the drug coins are doing well right now, it's ridiculous I know. It will pass. Have patience.

Oh yeah I know man. I am just looking ahead on the rest for the next big train Grin
October 16, 2014, 10:05:41 PM
Nice business model Cool

It looks like glow is a little bit snowed in between all the drugs coins. But the market seems to hold itself pretty good. I dont see much dumping at the moment

Im gonna buy some more at these prices......... the marketcap is insanely low in my opinion
Total market volume is still very low and yes the drug coins are doing well right now, it's ridiculous I know. It will pass. Have patience.
Growcoin Chief
October 16, 2014, 09:48:00 PM
Nice business model Cool

October 16, 2014, 09:03:25 PM
this sounds good. The only suggestion I have atm is that top 50 holders seem like way too many holders. Perhaps you can have a tier system where the higher the tier the more rewards? Something like this just as an example:

Tier 1. Top 5
Teir 2. Top 6-10
Teir 3. Top 11-20
Teir 4. Top 21-50

Thank you for your suggestion, I will discuss this with my colleques.

The reason we want 50 "shareholders" is because do not want a handfull of people who will get rewarded Wink We like to spread some warmth in this cold cryptocurrency world Cheesy

Let them Glow people! Cool
Pages:
Jump to: