Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Glow | X13 POS - page 21. (Read 64322 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 15, 2014, 07:45:38 AM
We have ordered the final batch from our supplier, He had 150 pieces left Smiley

Alright, Smiley I will order some when you launch.

That computercase that is currently on the site, Is that a rig-prove case? there seems to be a lot of airflow in that case, and a fan controller  Shocked

And when can we expect price in Glow? Wink

I am not sure tbh. I wont put more then 3 cards in it if I were you. It has place for 6 fans total, 4 will come with the case itself, 2 additional Wink

We are working on the Glow Payment system atm, it will be ready when the store officially opens Wink

Contacted Coinmarketcap, I hope they can add us to the list soon.

I will contact CryptoAsian again today, since I didnt hear back from him yet after I sent out the required documents Wink

Still in contact with Earlz about the premine destruction, But I cant seem to get a hold of him atm on irc. Probably different timezones
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
October 15, 2014, 07:20:15 AM
Good job dev.
October 15, 2014, 06:44:03 AM
we need coinmarketcap.com

You have a very good point there. I will work on that right now Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
October 15, 2014, 06:06:36 AM
we need coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
October 15, 2014, 05:59:05 AM
We have ordered the final batch from our supplier, He had 150 pieces left Smiley

Alright, Smiley I will order some when you launch.

That computercase that is currently on the site, Is that a rig-prove case? there seems to be a lot of airflow in that case, and a fan controller  Shocked

And when can we expect price in Glow? Wink
October 15, 2014, 05:49:31 AM
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
October 15, 2014, 05:47:30 AM
How many Blizzards will be available for sell? You can upgrade these in December or something too a 10mhs unit Smiley
October 15, 2014, 05:12:53 AM
Am I missing something or is this just another totally pointless coin offering no innovation with an anonymous dev?

Stinks of Carsoncoin to me.

Carsen usually got better design ;P

Carsen's coins are all 0 premine and the POD will tell if it's him or not.

I am not anonymous, My name is Peter Gooijer, I am a dutch citizen, who currently resides in Brussels living with his fiance Wink

The POD will clear up your confusion. Though Crypto Asian is taking his time for the rating  Undecided

I am not that scumbag Carsen, This is my first coin, and will be my last. As stated in the OP, Openness and honesty is the standard here.

Regarding the webshop design, I have contacted a few people out of my business relations who would be able to spice things up a bit. I meet up with 3 of them in a few hours. As I said before, I am not a website designer. But I like to keep all the designs inhouse. It is really just a matter of costs. Ordering a proffesional designed webshop, without knowing it will be a succes at this stage, is to high of a risk of personal fund.

Me an my colleques already spent over 30btc on ordering our first stock.

I am now going to pay the last development bounties and signature campaign bounties.
Activity: 560
October 15, 2014, 03:36:12 AM
Am I missing something or is this just another totally pointless coin offering no innovation with an anonymous dev?

Carsen's coins are all 0 premine and the POD will tell if it's him or not.
Activity: 616
October 15, 2014, 03:21:53 AM

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
October 15, 2014, 12:56:44 AM

Activity: 709
Gridcoin Foundation
October 15, 2014, 12:53:56 AM
Alright, I really dont have my day  Lips sealed

It turns out the webshop template I downloaded wasnt really that much funtional, So I had to design all over from the start again, sighs..

anyway, here is a little preview on what we will be selling, to get you an Idea,

Currently only 1 page with products added because of the problems with the previous webstoretemplate. It is currently 3 in the morning in europe, So I really need to get some sleep.

www.glowcoin.pw/GlowShoptest/index.html (speed will be fixed, layout issue it seems)

Checkout will not work yet, so dont bother filling in all the forms  Cheesy More pages will be added each day until launch Wink

I will destroy the premine together with Earlz, since he really knows what he is doing. I never had to deal with this before, so I dont want to screw this up  Wink

Regarding bounty payments, tomorrow morning prior! to tired atm, my apologies

Cheers, and happy trading Wink

gonna be okay, as long as there are regular updates from your side:-)  we are fine.

How many people are currently in the Team?  Is it possible to create a short team portfolio?

Thank a lot for the work you put into GlowCoin, i appreciate that.

Cheers
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 15, 2014, 12:40:09 AM

It turns out the webshop template I downloaded wasnt really that much funtional, So I had to design all over from the start again, sighs..

anyway, here is a little preview on what we will be selling, to get you an Idea,

Currently only 1 page with products added because of the problems with the previous webstoretemplate. It is currently 3 in the morning in europe, So I really need to get some sleep.

www.glowcoin.pw/GlowShoptest/index.html (speed will be fixed, layout issue it seems)

Checkout will not work yet, so dont bother filling in all the forms  Cheesy More pages will be added each day until launch Wink

I will destroy the premine together with Earlz, since he really knows what he is doing. I never had to deal with this before, so I dont want to screw this up  Wink

\
I should be paid off by the glow and usd
October 14, 2014, 09:13:35 PM

October 14, 2014, 07:13:02 PM
i am waiting for a POD here before i buy, dev could just dump
read a bit more about how good is POD at MidasCoin thread, dev had POD and now he is gone for more than 20 days.
So what is the point in POD?

i don't think midas had any premine or ICO. so it can't really be a scam. no one can force a dev to stick around. it's his coin he can do what he wishes as long as no premine or ico was the reason for him leaving. any coin with a premine or ico requires POD unless you have a good rep even still there is no guarantee.
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
October 14, 2014, 05:58:27 PM
read a bit more about how good is POD at MidasCoin thread, dev had POD and now he is gone for more than 20 days.
Some need it to feel warm and fuzzy about their trading.
Activity: 378
October 14, 2014, 05:46:40 PM
October 14, 2014, 04:50:43 PM

I have applied everything regarding POD last night, including a video

I am waiting on his response Wink

And you cant buy anything atm. We are still working on the payment system. And stock wont arrive until october 24. It wil just be a preview of what sort of products we are going to offer.
October 14, 2014, 04:26:35 PM
October 14, 2014, 03:54:16 PM
We will payout the final bounties tonight, and after that we are going to reduce the premine to 2%.

New bounties will be back up afterwards  Smiley

And Glowshop preview tonight  Smiley
cool that things are moving!  I just bought some coin on c-cex.  Happy to have some cool discussions with you guys on IRC  and looking forward to upcoming developments..I like the Idea of the coin and also the developer seems to be a down-to-earth guy.  i like it!

cheers

Thank you  Smiley We are doing our best Smiley

Still working on finishing the shopdemo, it will take a few more hours  Lips sealed
Pages:
Jump to: