Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Glow | X13 POS - page 24. (Read 64322 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
October 12, 2014, 12:37:59 PM
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 12, 2014, 12:31:49 PM
free coins for signature ?

Yes, it is part of a little promo campaign on bitcointalk.  Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/glowcoin-mini-signature-campaign-820462
October 12, 2014, 12:29:05 PM
free coins for signature ?
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
October 12, 2014, 12:17:34 PM
Our signature campaign is back in the marketplace section, by forum rules now I think  Wink Feel free to participate  Smiley

signature updated  Cheesy
October 12, 2014, 11:19:42 AM
when c-cex or bittrex ?

We are currently discussing this with our Promoter.

I have a team meeting tonight with my 2 colleques regarding the premine, we have a feeling bittrex will consider us more serious if we destroy a part of the premine.

However, we already made a few external deals with a part of the premine. So we have to work that out first. The android wallet for example was reserved out of the premine.

I will make the first payments regarding the GlowSignature Campaign in a few minutes Wink

I would hardly call this being dumped. The volume on coin swap isnt even at .1 BTC. None of the executed sell orders exceeded 100,000 satoshi. Relax and wait for the big boys to come play.

We are not worried about the price atm to be honest. We know coinswap isnt an exchange with massive volume. But we are happy to be on there for starters, same goes for lazycoins Wink

Activity: 264
October 12, 2014, 11:04:39 AM
I would hardly call this being dumped. The volume on coin swap isnt even at .1 BTC. None of the executed sell orders exceeded 100,000 satoshi. Relax and wait for the big boys to come play.
October 12, 2014, 11:01:01 AM
when c-cex or bittrex ?
October 12, 2014, 10:53:17 AM
why cheapcoin  Huh Huh

Miners dumping and hardly any volume yet Undecided Mining diff is really low atm, We hope c-cex or bittrex listing can help achieve a higher and more stable market price.

As you may have noticed, the total amount of GLOW will be less then posted in the OP, since POS blocks are already being generated, it replaces the blocknr. with the pow reward in it.

This will mean we have a higher premine percentage then before. I am currently discussing a reduction of the premine with my colleques . Suggestion are welcome.

I will enjoy some free time today with my family. More updates later today  Smiley

I am mining from 4 days, but the price on coin-swap is really very low, its small exchange, but .....
Dev, do you think about PoD ?

Thank you for your support  Smiley

I have contacted CryptoAsian about 3 days ago, and have not heard from him since. I sent out a tweet as well.. no response yet. I will try again tonight  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
October 12, 2014, 08:38:10 AM
why cheapcoin  Huh Huh

Miners dumping and hardly any volume yet Undecided Mining diff is really low atm, We hope c-cex or bittrex listing can help achieve a higher and more stable market price.

As you may have noticed, the total amount of GLOW will be less then posted in the OP, since POS blocks are already being generated, it replaces the blocknr. with the pow reward in it.

This will mean we have a higher premine percentage then before. I am currently discussing a reduction of the premine with my colleques . Suggestion are welcome.

I will enjoy some free time today with my family. More updates later today  Smiley

I am mining from 4 days, but the price on coin-swap is really very low, its small exchange, but .....
Dev, do you think about PoD ?
October 12, 2014, 07:17:36 AM
watching
October 12, 2014, 05:57:17 AM
why cheapcoin  Huh Huh

I will enjoy some free time today with my family. More updates later today  Smiley
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 12, 2014, 02:48:11 AM
why cheapcoin  Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
October 12, 2014, 01:49:57 AM
It's on coin-swap exchange as well, which is where most new coins start off.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
October 11, 2014, 10:06:44 PM
Hey guys we've just added you to LazyCoins.com @ https://lazycoins.com/trade#glow-btc
We hope you enjoy our multi-tab trading and welcome feedback or advice.

If you want to know the latest news regarding our exchange please follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/LazyCoins
We can also be found in #lazycoins on the freenode IRC server

There is no glowcoin there. BS link.

Hey there's no need for hostility. I've added the coin and it takes a minute or so before it is fully propagated throughout the system including the trade engine. I have just checked and the market is live so please check again.

Dude. with all the scams in crypto, everything is suspect. you couldn't wait til it propagated before actually posting the link? Plus a new exchange, and newbie account.. I wonder how I could have even imagined something wrong here..

not really a new exchange man, they have been around for a bit. i havent traded there in awhile but i never had any issues in the past.
October 11, 2014, 07:35:36 PM
Our signature campaign is back in the marketplace section, by forum rules now I think  Wink Feel free to participate  Smiley

October 11, 2014, 07:06:47 PM
dumping at 50 satoshis .. that's just great!

Unfortunately we are not in control of the market.

We are still here, We will not dump. If we just wanted your btc we would have gone with a IPO instead, but we didnt.

We will push out a wallet update in the following days with a blockexplorer/trading etc integrated.  

We are building a company around this coin. Opening a webshop isnt free, stock has to be bought etc.

We are currently working on our Glow send android wallet, and our Proof of Glow feature. Proof of Glow will be a system where longtime stakers have the advantage, and a chance to build a maximum staking percentage of 18% a year. The longer your wallet stays open. the more staking percentage you will get. A whitepaper regarding Proof of Glow will be released at the same time as the new wallet  Wink
legendary
October 11, 2014, 07:02:02 PM
I just figured out 5.7% pre-mine of PoW coins, then after PoS it gets diluted to half that, about 2.8%.  This is fine if dev is going to use it for bounties, promotion (which he is), give aways, faucets, developement, etc.  As long as dev isn't planning on dumping the pre-mine, and supports his coin, it will succeed. And I can't wait to see what is in store for the store!
Activity: 582
October 11, 2014, 05:50:49 PM
dumping at 50 satoshis .. that's just great!
October 11, 2014, 03:41:00 PM
Promotion bounty claimed.

Anyone here who can hook me up with a IRC tipbot? We have a bounty for it  Smiley
legendary
October 11, 2014, 03:23:07 PM
Coin-swap now, next C-Cex and bittrex! Go Glow.
Pages:
Jump to: