Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gnosis [GNS] POW/POS Hybrid - Anon EM/Stealth Addressing - Scrypt - page 19. (Read 56594 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CAT.EX Exchange
Beta release last weekend, how is it? Wait... never released.  Cry  Come on dev!! Excited to see what you are cooking up!
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Quark it up!
Okay, i've stocked up on GNS, let the games begin! Can't wait for the Arb Bot!
Quark it up!
I wonder when they're dropping some news. BTC is seeing some action.

I bet they are waiting for the opportune moment to drop the bombs!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Crypto trader
I wonder when they're dropping some news. BTC is seeing some action.
Quark it up!
Is it normal for my wallet to mine but not generate coins? This has happened a number of times, is this the sign of an unhealthy network?

Not all POS blocks are confirmed, just like not all POW blocks are confirmed. The ones that remain unconfirmed are just like orphan blocks in POW.

Okay, good to know. Thank you!  Cool
CAT.EX Exchange
Is it normal for my wallet to mine but not generate coins? This has happened a number of times, is this the sign of an unhealthy network?

Not all POS blocks are confirmed, just like not all POW blocks are confirmed. The ones that remain unconfirmed are just like orphan blocks in POW.
Quark it up!
CAT.EX Exchange
Crypto trader
Stop hoarding this coin and give it to me
CAT.EX Exchange
Jup, this could go to 500 easy

Sorry i havent had a chance to "fud" been busy watching my coins go up in value.. That comment is just sad though considering what this coin could have been. As far as the price being suppressed it could be that, or it could be that once it gets to a certain price some ppl are making their exit and dumping it back down... tbh I beginning to care less and less. . .

Honestly there really isn't enough volume or price movement to really bother doing that here. Unless your extremely small time and looking to profit $10.

Enough volume or price to fud?  You must be thinking I was "fud'ing" to get cheap coins... not the case. I was fud'ing to piss of the dev a little since he is a smuck that dumped his premine 3 days after launch (which is why the price is sitting at ~200 sats.  Go ahead and delete this horrible post.

Ha ha ha ha, no. I wasn't referring to you. In fact "fud" comments on bitcointalk are so common, that they don't matter anymore. You don't matter when you try to create fear uncertainty and doubt because nobody takes those comments seriously anymore from here. They are too commonplace. Its boring now. Thanks Travis. The world doesn't revolve around you. In fact. Nobody cares who you even are.

I was referring to "could be that once it gets to a certain price some ppl are making their exit and dumping it back down", that seems logical at first until you consider the volume. There really isn't any. The amount of profit someone could make based on current volume and price movements is upwards of $10, which isn't even worth their time.
Crypto trader
I think when BTC goes bullish again, this will blow
Activity: 132
Just woke up and so far so good, we might be going for the gold:

Activity: 168
cryptogoon:  You have been posting your charts for a couple weeks now. When the group does pump it up to 500 or so I bet you will be like "see I told you so" lol
Activity: 168

Sorry i havent had a chance to "fud" been busy watching my coins go up in value.. That comment is just sad though considering what this coin could have been. As far as the price being suppressed it could be that, or it could be that once it gets to a certain price some ppl are making their exit and dumping it back down... tbh I beginning to care less and less. . .

Honestly there really isn't enough volume or price movement to really bother doing that here. Unless your extremely small time and looking to profit $10.

Enough volume or price to fud?  You must be thinking I was "fud'ing" to get cheap coins... not the case. I was fud'ing to piss of the dev a little since he is a smuck that dumped his premine 3 days after launch (which is why the price is sitting at ~200 sats.  Go ahead and delete this horrible post.
Activity: 132
It's slowly moving up the support levels and closing in on the resistence, good chance we're gonna break that:

Crypto trader
My guess is this is gonna see at least 300 tonight and they might suprise us with something.
CAT.EX Exchange

Crypto trader
To me it looks like it's being hoarded lol

Interesting to say the least, it might have started an uptrend finally
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
To me it looks like it's being hoarded lol
Crypto trader

Can you show the exits? Cause I dont see em, but maybe I make 50 grand a month not knowing what Im doing
Pages:
Jump to: