Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gnosis [GNS] POW/POS Hybrid - Anon EM/Stealth Addressing - Scrypt - page 20. (Read 56594 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Crypto trader
It went up with much weaker 'support', had like 0.5 btc on 130. Now it has a lot more.

I'm just trying to be cautious. It is looking like its being supressed. So thats good.

Jup, just a normal spread though. Market making preventing this price from going all over the place.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Jup, this could go to 500 easy

Sorry i havent had a chance to "fud" been busy watching my coins go up in value.. That comment is just sad though considering what this coin could have been. As far as the price being suppressed it could be that, or it could be that once it gets to a certain price some ppl are making their exit and dumping it back down... tbh I beginning to care less and less. . .
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CAT.EX Exchange
It went up with much weaker 'support', had like 0.5 btc on 130. Now it has a lot more.

I'm just trying to be cautious. It is looking like its being supressed. So thats good.
Crypto trader

Yeah thats what Ive spotted too. Most got bought around 150.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Crypto trader
You guys think there's any news coming? It's awfully quiet and the price says push me

I wouldn't push it. I would continue to quietly accumulate anything below 200 though. When the dev releases the trading bot, that will be the time to get this moving. Not before.

Well, noone is selling so accumulation seems about done. There's a good chance this is going further up.

Only 1 BTC on the buy side on bittrex. Not much support. It's usually pretty obvious when something is going to go up. Not here yet. Soon though, with the beta release. Smiley

Not even 1 btc was traded in the last 24hours, so 1 btc doesn't sound so weak Smiley. Especially if noone is selling. (low volume)

My guess is some people bought a bunch and this will go crazy in a minute, beta or no beta. I've been hearing rumors that something bigger might be coming. Can't remember where I read it.

Market cap is only 25k or something, that's peanuts.
CAT.EX Exchange
You guys think there's any news coming? It's awfully quiet and the price says push me

I wouldn't push it. I would continue to quietly accumulate anything below 200 though. When the dev releases the trading bot, that will be the time to get this moving. Not before.

Well, noone is selling so accumulation seems about done. There's a good chance this is going further up.

Only 1 BTC on the buy side on bittrex. Not much support. It's usually pretty obvious when something is going to go up. Not here yet. Soon though, with the beta release. Smiley
Crypto trader

CAT.EX Exchange

Crypto trader
Jup this train about to leave the station

Sounds like you know something i don't...?? haha

Nah, just look at the charts. Higher lows, barely any selling. It's a long way from ATL 135 Wink.
Activity: 143
Quark it up!

Sounds like you know something i don't...?? haha
Crypto trader
Activity: 132
Well when you think about it, the last peak almost broke 400 and it's set up much higher at the moment. Noone is selling.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
This coin is more long term than anything else. It might take a while to have some positive vibes about it.

I don't mind.

Because you know why  Wink
Crypto trader
Jup, this could go to 500 easy
This coin is more long term than anything else. It might take a while to have some positive vibes about it.

Somewhat, the first spike was panic after a couple traders tweeted about it. At some point it's not going down to these prices anymore.

I prefer long holding anyway knowing whats coming then to watch charts all day like a madman
Activity: 258
Breizh Atao
Activity: 132
Jup guys, someone is definitely turning the pressure on:

Crypto trader
hmm it has some definite upward action, 1btc on 150 now. That's mroe than enough at these low volumes.
Pages:
Jump to: