Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gnosis [GNS] POW/POS Hybrid - Anon EM/Stealth Addressing - Scrypt - page 22. (Read 56594 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
We're building some possible buy pressure:

$GNS #GNS We've set aggressive deadlines for out bot and we are working diligently to meet them. Teaser image Smiley
18:58 - 24 sep. 2014

https://twitter.com/GnosisCrypto/status/514957005501763584
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CAT.EX Exchange
My current thoughts:

Tho 'support' is thin, there isn't a lot of selling. That might be a sign of a 'floor'.

Dev is working really hard to finish, initial release was Oct. 10 but he's pushing hard to get it done sooner.

Expect people to buy a lot of coins when this nears release. 0.1BTC requires at least around 50k at the moment, and that's just BRONZE status. You do the math.

Buy 0.1 BTC worth now, secure bronze, when everyone else does it your bronze now is gold.
I think this could go kahuna on us

If the purple line crosses with the pink with some power we could be having a nice party.
We're going strong guys, I'm curious to see where this ends:

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
Beter buy some while there are cheap !  Shocked
My current thoughts:

Tho 'support' is thin, there isn't a lot of selling. That might be a sign of a 'floor'.

Dev is working really hard to finish, initial release was Oct. 10 but he's pushing hard to get it done sooner.

Expect people to buy a lot of coins when this nears release. 0.1BTC requires at least around 50k at the moment, and that's just BRONZE status. You do the math.
Guys I just woke up and it's still 180, just minor sells below 0.1btc. I've seen this happen before at the last big reversal we'll see.

Market is very undesicive but it seems to be screaming up.

Also this bottomed twice already at 150, this is the third time with a knife at 130. Triple bottom?

Don't forget the coin is only two weeks old and we might be getting a beta soon.

We need some buy support, I'm seeing some growth.

Used to have pretty good buy support. He must have gotten impatient and just bought. You are very right, we need more than 1-2 BTC of buy support. Would like to see about 10.

I think we'll see some soon, not a lot of people are selling. We'll see what happens.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CAT.EX Exchange

Used to have pretty good buy support. He must have gotten impatient and just bought. You are very right, we need more than 1-2 BTC of buy support. Would like to see about 10.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
I hope dev will not release the beta this weekend. Need to accumulate more coins at ~150. No need to rush here. Let da people dump  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
i have to convince someone or yes we can do the voting thing  Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
and maybe will be a new exchange :
https://hitbtc.com/mm

They don't accept easily, we have to vote hard then Hitbtc will add us.

Wow, that's amazing. Much more fair markets this way. Nice link sir.
legendary
cryptic as always
 Grin

The lines are moving towards eachother, this is a signal that it could move up (like it just did). The lines on the on the left are the previous breakout, same pattern. Happens a lot in a downtrend.

dev , some are appassionate of your work can you make a beta test available ?

He just told me he's finishing the beta and moving as quickly as he can.

As he stated earlier, he's aiming for the weekend. But he's a busy worker so you never know when it might popup Smiley.

Believe me he wants to finish this just as quickly as us.

legendary
dev , some are appassionate of your work can you make a beta test available ?
legendary
cryptic as always
 Grin
Hey guys. I'll drop a quick update this morning. Everything is going well:

- I'm hoping I can roll out a beta of the application for people to test by this weekend.
- I started adding in Cryptsy yesterday then I remembered how bad their API is and quit. I likely won't add them until they add GNS or clean up their API.
- I started working on the auto trading foundation so I'm hoping that everything will be done sooner than expected.

But in order to run all of this you will need to read historical data from exchanges. I will have to start indexing all the exchanges and setup an API to feed the data back into the application. I'll setup that soon once the application is closer to finish. If you have questions drop me a line here, or on the IRC.

Looks like we're about to bro down:

legendary
now it just need a little supernet thing and here we go
Pages:
Jump to: