Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gnosis [GNS] POW/POS Hybrid - Anon EM/Stealth Addressing - Scrypt - page 24. (Read 56594 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Hey guys. I'll drop a quick update this morning. Everything is going well, I'm hoping I can roll out a beta of the application for people to test by this weekend. I started adding in Cryptsy yesterday then I remembered how bad their API is and quit. I likely won't add them until they add GNS or clean up their API. I started working on the auto trading foundation so I'm hoping that everything will be done sooner than expected. But in order to run all of this you will need to read historical data from exchanges. I will have to start indexing all the exchanges and setup an API to feed the data back into the application. I'll setup that soon once the application is closer to finish. If you have questions drop me a line here, or on the IRC.

Nice to read. Thank's for the update and the hard work. Cheesy

Best
DonFreddy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hey guys. I'll drop a quick update this morning. Everything is going well, I'm hoping I can roll out a beta of the application for people to test by this weekend. I started adding in Cryptsy yesterday then I remembered how bad their API is and quit. I likely won't add them until they add GNS or clean up their API. I started working on the auto trading foundation so I'm hoping that everything will be done sooner than expected. But in order to run all of this you will need to read historical data from exchanges. I will have to start indexing all the exchanges and setup an API to feed the data back into the application. I'll setup that soon once the application is closer to finish. If you have questions drop me a line here, or on the IRC.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CAT.EX Exchange
Lol few weeks.. If u are nice u might see demo this week and apply for beta testing Wink

Faster than the timeline indicates. Very nice. Will keep slowly gathering them while they are cheap. Hopefully this continues to slide under the radar, its always nice to be ahead of the curve. Hope to have enough for gold status prior to release Smiley

Dude don't reply to this guy and delete his comments right away he is karmic, vibrational, and energetic poison. Honestly he is probably doing this because theres nothing good in his life so all he can do is hate or worse reasons. You should delete the quote of his posts too dont give him a podium to spew his hate our energy will rise, no worries that's the benefit of a moderated thread Smiley

Doing what? Buying GNS? I don't know about you, but that's what I am doing.
Activity: 378
GnosisCoin Dice
House Edge 1.1%
http://gns.dice.cryptospot.me
Enjoy!
Don't bother trying to troll me when I'm working. I'll delete your comments if they contain nothing useful. By nothing useful I mean, if your comment brings nothing to the table and is useless words. I'll delete it.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Dude don't reply to this guy and delete his comments right away he is karmic, vibrational, and energetic poison. Honestly he is probably doing this because theres nothing good in his life so all he can do is hate or worse reasons. You should delete the quote of his posts too dont give him a podium to spew his hate our energy will rise, no worries that's the benefit of a moderated thread Smiley
Activity: 672
Lol few weeks.. If u are nice u might see demo this week and apply for beta testing Wink
CAT.EX Exchange
Damn, I was about to post my thoughts here but it already bounced. It double bottomed on 160.

Hope y'all doubled up.

Lmao I just hated those fucking retard sellers and dumpers on gns so badly who don't know what this dev has in store for you all that I decided to dump in the down trend all the way down to 200 to cause some panic and I scooped up alot of panic sells sub 200. Thanks Smiley

Lol at u all saying their aint any pumpers on this one haha its to funny because they actually are involved. But most won't even start tweeting about it for just a bit longer. They are the ones buying up these at such low levels. Men that trading bot is so amazing. People who have not even heard of the coin will want to buy up gns to have the gold status just to use this bot. He has worked months on it, the coin just came as a bonus so he could actually earn some money on his bot. I know the dev and he has a big family. He worked alot on it wich caused other issues at home, so stop caring that the coin itself aint that special. The coin is just a gateway to use the bot. Wich is fucking amazing.

And stop fudding about it can't work because so many will use it. Not everyone will arb the same coin on the same exchanges at the same times -_-

Lol that was you? I doubled up big at 160! That was an epic move.

NL wins again Wink.

Looking good BTW fellas, hope y'all holding onto that bag.

Holding steady. Got a few weeks before the application is released, so plenty of time for the value to go down.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Damn, I was about to post my thoughts here but it already bounced. It double bottomed on 160.

Hope y'all doubled up.

Lmao I just hated those fucking retard sellers and dumpers on gns so badly who don't know what this dev has in store for you all that I decided to dump in the down trend all the way down to 200 to cause some panic and I scooped up alot of panic sells sub 200. Thanks Smiley

Lol at u all saying their aint any pumpers on this one haha its to funny because they actually are involved. But most won't even start tweeting about it for just a bit longer. They are the ones buying up these at such low levels. Men that trading bot is so amazing. People who have not even heard of the coin will want to buy up gns to have the gold status just to use this bot. He has worked months on it, the coin just came as a bonus so he could actually earn some money on his bot. I know the dev and he has a big family. He worked alot on it wich caused other issues at home, so stop caring that the coin itself aint that special. The coin is just a gateway to use the bot. Wich is fucking amazing.

And stop fudding about it can't work because so many will use it. Not everyone will arb the same coin on the same exchanges at the same times -_-

Lol that was you? I doubled up big at 160! That was an epic move.

NL wins again Wink.

Looking good BTW fellas, hope y'all holding onto that bag.
CAT.EX Exchange

Hope y'all doubled up.

Okay sure. Well we shall see.
Activity: 672

Hope y'all doubled up.

CAT.EX Exchange
Depends on whether whales are involved or not. I do not think they are.

looks like that a nice pump is coming.

Why? I like the trading bot, but what makes you think people are going to pump this one? I haven't seen or heard that many people talking about this.
Activity: 39

looks like that a nice pump is coming.
CAT.EX Exchange
Man this dump bounced so quick it's gonna shoot through all ceilings, solid floor at 250 I'm guessing Wink.

Hope y'all doubled up.
Activity: 294
i will,
 HOOOODL
imo it will rise when the release comes into view
i dont like the 0,5 btc thing ...
some days ago i was gold
was -_-

Well if you held it, you would probably still be gold by the time the release is final. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: