Author

Topic: [ANN] GOBYTE [GBX] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance, GoByte Pay - page 106. (Read 107122 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 13
GBX on bittrex Huh the planed is impossible.

I mining GBX about 5 days and I spent time mining it

The current roadmap is showing both short and long term goals. It might be confusing for people so we'll probably (re)write something about this.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Really looks like a promising project. I love the current ROI of a MN ^_^
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
You should contact Cryptopia directly. If the wallet/explorer are showing 45 confirmations or more, it's a problem on their side. It shouldn't be a big problem.
yes, i write support a few hours ago, waiting for an answer
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
GBX on bittrex Huh the planed is impossible.

I mining GBX about 5 days and I spent time mining it
You should contact Cryptopia directly. If the wallet/explorer are showing 45 confirmations or more, it's a problem on their side. It shouldn't be a big problem.
my deposit has not reached the cryptopia, has the status of 16 confirmations and that's it. in my local wallet has 45 confirmations.
Hi there. Cryptopia deposit need 20 confirmations. Cryptopia also updates the confirmations slower. It's not because of the GoByte network.

Thanks. Antonio Moratti, GoByte.
yes, i see, in my local wallet more 50 confirmation.
Activity: 86
my deposit has not reached the cryptopia, has the status of 16 confirmations and that's it. in my local wallet has 45 confirmations.
Hi there. Cryptopia deposit need 20 confirmations. Cryptopia also updates the confirmations slower. It's not because of the GoByte network.

Thanks. Antonio Moratti, GoByte.
Activity: 210
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
We need to contact the Altminer guy Cool there should be profitability at the pool tab
There you go. it is BCT user id of Altminer pool owner: 1102939 . Personally, Altminer is a good pool, which has fast responses with technical problems. I mined Vsync on the pools, it's good.

What technical problems you mean? Smiley we had some issues with high load on cloudflare which now should be solved. Any other thing I can help you with?
Activity: 210
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
We need to contact the Altminer guy Cool there should be profitability at the pool tab

I am here and always in discord 😁 if you ever need anything just contact me! ☺️
The upcoming whitepaper and our work will show you how serious we are about this project Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
are there plans to use the coin for payments? so far the project is a killer.. $$ wise..good job devs and good luck!!

what do you mean the project is a "killer"Huh I don't see that. Why is it a "killer"Huh
Activity: 90
Quantum Resistance is interesting, how will this be?
New algo. If you know, the qbits have a limited time to do calculations before they turn into basic computer calculations like 0 and 1. If you have an algo that can take much time to solve, the qbits might become 0 or 1 before finding the final result. But it's just a theory. For now. Wink

Basically, quantum computers are a rising technology that might take down most of the cryptographic technologies we actually know, dramatically weakening any kind of traditional protection based on encryption. Sooner or later, it'll become urgent to find a way to deal with this problem, and we're working on it.
got it, thanks for your interests

Basically, quantum computers are a rising technology that might take down most of the cryptographic technologies we actually know, dramatically weakening any kind of traditional protection based on encryption. Sooner or later, it'll become urgent to find a way to deal with this problem, and we're working on it.
nice project dev, maybe I can joining the token sale soon, and this project basic wasnt a token like the other project, this is the coin project, it was long time waiting a coin project until now, if there any bounties for your project plese pm me, I will like to join your bounty campaign because Im sure this project will be moon soon
Article Presentation for GoByte & Video presentation for GoByte. The winners get 500GBX each and the video&article might get featured on CoinTelegraph. Currently prepairing for the Signature Bounties. Smiley
New algo. If you know, the qbits have a limited time to do calculations before they turn into basic computer calculations like 0 and 1. If you have an algo that can take much time to solve, the qbits might become 0 or 1 before finding the final result. But it's just a theory. For now. Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
nice project dev, maybe I can joining the token sale soon, and this project basic wasnt a token like the other project, this is the coin project, it was long time waiting a coin project until now, if there any bounties for your project plese pm me, I will like to join your bounty campaign because Im sure this project will be moon soon
Activity: 90
By now, we already have wallets for windows, Mac Ox, Ubuntu. Let's see what happen to mobile wallets. When will it been released for users, dev?

Currently the Android and IOS wallets are disclosed to public access. We are testing them in order for everything to be perfect.

Thank You. Antonio Moratti, GoByte
Jump to: