Pages:
Author

Topic: [🔥ANN🔥] GOCHAIN - ETH-based smart contract blockchain: fast, secure, green - page 46. (Read 38110 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I am yet to go through the whitepaper but does this mean we will be looking at a "fork" like for ethereum? In the sense that Gochain will be a parallel framework or is it built on top of ETH and solves issues ETH has when it comes to smart contract execution and transactions?

I think what they are trying to do is solve problems related to efficiency, speed and less energy consumption in processing high power services. I get from the whitepaper that they are a decentralised blockchain trying to solve issues with Ethereum smart contract thereby offering better services but what i do not understand is will their token be an Erc20 token.

Hello gee777, thanks for your input. You're quite spot on. Just to clarify, the ERC-20 token is being used for the purpose of token sale only. Eventually, we'll swap them for native GOC coins.
Have you ever wanted to work for us? We are now hiring!! Check out this blog post to see if you are the right fit!
https://medium.com/gochain/gochain-is-hiring-c0201fab9e68

That would be really interesting jobs. I need to know where to train to become a Blockchain Engineer in my country. I also do not know the programming language Go, so this will not be a job for me. But for the future that would be good education

Hello faulerwilli, thanks you for expressing interest in joining the GoChain team. Just so you know, GoChain is hiring for positions other than engineering. There's also positions for Front-end UI/UX designers, Marketing Managers & Assistants and also Technical Evangelists. If you possess any of these skills feel free to apply Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook:
I am yet to go through the whitepaper but does this mean we will be looking at a "fork" like for ethereum? In the sense that Gochain will be a parallel framework or is it built on top of ETH and solves issues ETH has when it comes to smart contract execution and transactions?

Hello ibininja, GoChain is not a fork of Ethereum but rather an own blockchain built on an upgraded Ethereum code base. This makes GoChain compatible with all existing Ethereum tools and Dapps.

GoChain is mainly solving 3 problems; scalability, energy consumption, and smart contracts improvement.

Please do well to read our whitepaper to have a more clearer view of things. Here's a link to the latest version: https://gochain.io/gochain-whitepaper-v2.1.2.pdf
GoChain uses a Proof of Reputation (PoR) consensus model that depends on the reputation of its participants to keep the network secure. I see lots of potential in this project, I just glanced through theme white-paper.

Hello Abah007, thanks for your interest in GoChain and also taking time to read our whitepaper. If there's anything you don't understand, do hesitate to ask in our Telegram community.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Wow, 1300 transactions a second is quite something.. Especially with it producing  0.7 gigabytes a data an hour.. I think the energy friendly aspect is great as well, last I checked BTC uses something like the power of 35 US households for each transaction.

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Have you ever wanted to work for us? We are now hiring!! Check out this blog post to see if you are the right fit!

That would be really interesting jobs. I need to know where to train to become a Blockchain Engineer in my country. I also do not know the programming language Go, so this will not be a job for me. But for the future that would be good education
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Activity: 714
Merit: 107
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Go Chain is a scalable, Ethereum based smart contract block chain that is fast, secure and green. It enables DApp and smart contract developers to lift and shift from Ethereum to Go Chain for 100x increased performance. Go Chain is a scalable, high performance, low cost, and decentralized crypto currency and block chain that supports smart contracts and distributed applications. Go Chain's mission is to provide a scalable, low cost, energy efficient platform for digital currency and decentralized applications.

Thanks for your interest in GoChain! Smiley

If you have questions or comments, or just want to engage with the community, you can join the GoChain Telegram Group.

Join the Telegram Announcements Channel to keep up to date with news about the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Go Chain is a scalable, Ethereum based smart contract block chain that is fast, secure and green. It enables DApp and smart contract developers to lift and shift from Ethereum to Go Chain for 100x increased performance. Go Chain is a scalable, high performance, low cost, and decentralized crypto currency and block chain that supports smart contracts and distributed applications. Go Chain's mission is to provide a scalable, low cost, energy efficient platform for digital currency and decentralized applications.
Good day to the GoChain community! Smiley

GoChain have updated their Whitepaper.

Click the above link to find out how GoChain promises to be greener, faster and more decentralized.  Wink

Follow us on Twitter for more updates.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Greetings community!

Check out Round 2 of Crypto Crow's GoChain review in this stream that went live earlier today.  Wink

Also, if you haven't already, join the discussion on the Telegram Group!

GoChain's Testnet is also open for everyone interested in trying it out! Join the Testnet Group to find out more!
Activity: 252
Pssst GoChainers...Guess what? GoChain is hiring!!!!!

🚀Check out this Job Post on Medium to find out more on how to be a part of this exciting team🚀
Activity: 252
This is a good project and should be promoted widely. Is there any bounty campaign?

Thanks for the feedback and support!  There is not a bounty program, but commissions are available.  Please visit our Telegram channel and one of the admins will help you via PM.

Please note the commission structure is no longer available.  Thank you!
Great project! faster and cheaper then ETH and compatible with all erc20 so anyone can switch form ETH to GoChain
Cant wait for presale start on May 1

Thanks for your support for GoChain!  Smiley
Activity: 259
when is the ICO? thanks.
The Presale runs from May 1st through May 15th with a 25% bonus whereby 1 ETH fetches 20k GOC,
While The Public sale runs from May 16th through May 31st with no bonus whereby 1 ETH fetches 16k GOC.
Activity: 259
I want to ask about the purpose of this project? The benefits are quite interesting. Looking forward to your answer. Thank you
GoChain’s number one goal is to solve the very problem of network overload as GoChain can handle 100x the volume of Ethereum today and plans to increase that to 1000x by 2019. GoChain's mission is to provide a scalable, low cost, energy efficient platform for digital currency and decentralized applications. It is going to be 10x more decentralized than Ethereum, 100x faster than Ethereum and 1000x less energy consumption.
Pages:
Jump to: