Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoHelpFund - HELP Coin [Coinmarketcap][Exchanges][Master Nodes] and more - page 16. (Read 70050 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello. According to your WP, you’re gonna keep adding new options. But how will the GoHelpFund team will understand which ones of them are priority?
The team’s constantly reading the users’ reviews and make decisions basing on them.
But the users can also offer some crazy kind of stuff. Are u sure u really should rake their advices into account?

Remember, the final decision is made by the representatives of the platform. Interaction with the community doesnt mean that all the users’ requirements should be met.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello. According to your WP, you’re gonna keep adding new options. But how will the GoHelpFund team will understand which ones of them are priority?
The team’s constantly reading the users’ reviews and make decisions basing on them.
But the users can also offer some crazy kind of stuff. Are u sure u really should rake their advices into account?
Activity: 336
Activity: 251
https://blog.gohelpfund.com
Good afternoon. Why did you choose OAuth as a security tool? Did you hold a tender or simply entered into a partnership agreement with the manufacturer of this technology?

We value our investors's security and privacy, and instead of reinventing the wheel, we chose one of the best 3rd party Auth. solution on the market, and with the time saved we decided to invest it into other important tasks for the upcoming Token Sale.
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. Why did you choose OAuth as a security tool? Did you hold a tender or simply entered into a partnership agreement with the manufacturer of this technology?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Will there be advertising in your application? If so, where do you plan to direct the funds generated by it: to charity or to the development of the project?
Activity: 280
Will the mobile application functionality be significantly different from the web version? It seems to me that they should be similar.
Hello. How about creating a GoHelpFund client for the PC version? Still, not everywhere, where there will be help, there is a stable Internet, and such a solution will simplify the receipt and distribution of funds.
Activity: 210
Good afternoon. How much was the proceeds from the pre-sale?
As far as I remember, 125k dollars.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. How much was the proceeds from the pre-sale?
Activity: 392
Hello. How much will the 15% bonus be effective?

It will operate from February 24 to March 3.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hello. How much will the 15% bonus be effective?
As far as I understand, you are going to implement the function of streaming in your application. What is it for?
I believe that those who donate money would like to see what they are spending. And this is a great tool.
But this can also be seen in the recording. Why make a service for online broadcasts?
It seems to me that for carrying out various online marathons, it is simply irreplaceable. And they are incredibly popular, believe me.
Yes, I do not argue with this. Do you plan to attract celebrities to these marathons, or will you focus on those who really need help?
I believe that the second option is more rational. I want to be sure that my funds are sent to the destination, and not to the rich.
At the same time, these "rich" can bring their target audience, which will increase the amount of fees several times. So the question is very controversial.
Activity: 252
As far as I understand, you are going to implement the function of streaming in your application. What is it for?
I believe that those who donate money would like to see what they are spending. And this is a great tool.
But this can also be seen in the recording. Why make a service for online broadcasts?
It seems to me that for carrying out various online marathons, it is simply irreplaceable. And they are incredibly popular, believe me.
Yes, I do not argue with this. Do you plan to attract celebrities to these marathons, or will you focus on those who really need help?
I believe that the second option is more rational. I want to be sure that my funds are sent to the destination, and not to the rich.
Pages:
Jump to: