Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoHelpFund - HELP Coin [Coinmarketcap][Exchanges][Master Nodes] and more - page 19. (Read 70050 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. How long is it until the start of the ICO?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. Usually fighting against poverty comes to endless donations which are not very effective. Will this model be used on GoHelpFund, too?
No, the administration of the platform offers several  non-standard options of use of donations.
Let me guess: this will be investment of donations in order to increase their amount? I met this model often.
You’re wrong. For example, one of the options is investment in local projects aimed at making profit.
This is the investment which i’ve already told about, right?
No, the investment means to make profit outside of the region, while at this platform you’ll be able to give money to the local projects in order to let it develop and bring profit to all the regions’ habitants.
Activity: 210
Good afternoon. Usually fighting against poverty comes to endless donations which are not very effective. Will this model be used on GoHelpFund, too?
No, the administration of the platform offers several  non-standard options of use of donations.
Let me guess: this will be investment of donations in order to increase their amount? I met this model often.
You’re wrong. For example, one of the options is investment in local projects aimed at making profit.
This is the investment which i’ve already told about, right?
Hey there. Are you planning to switch to your own blockchain in the near future?
I’ve heard that such option is being considered by the platform’s team. However, i believe that it isnt worth to hurry to realize this.
As for me, i think it is! The sooner the company switches to its own blockchain, the sooner the transaction costs will be reduced.
Look: if all the funds are spent on the development of blockchain, it’ll be necessary to reduce the budget dedicated to development and promotion of the platform. This may lead to the situation when the blockchain will be created and remain unused.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
What tangible benefit do advisors provide the company?
Activity: 238
Hey there. Are you planning to switch to your own blockchain in the near future?
I’ve heard that such option is being considered by the platform’s team. However, i believe that it isnt worth to hurry to realize this.
As for me, i think it is! The sooner the company switches to its own blockchain, the sooner the transaction costs will be reduced.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hey there. What soft cap does your platform have?

If i dont mix up anything, it’s $600k.
Activity: 205
Hey there. What soft cap does your platform have?
Activity: 196
Will there be any restrictions on the types of donations? As for me, i always try to support education in African countries.
I havent heard about any restrictions, but i’m sure that it’ll be quite difficult to track the kind of donation you’ve specified.
Why? It’s really easy to track cryptocurrencies. I’m gonna donate in HELP tokens.
Activity: 350
Will there be any restrictions on the types of donations? As for me, i always try to support education in African countries.
I havent heard about any restrictions, but i’m sure that it’ll be quite difficult to track the kind of donation you’ve specified.
Activity: 196
Activity: 266
Hi everyone. Will i be able to track how the money that i’ve donated is being spent? Im not greedy, i just wanna be sure that the organizers can ensure the transparency.
Activity: 266
Are you planning to cooperate with large organizations established on the base of UN? They’ve got a lot of data about the regions which need donations.
Good afternoon. Is anyone from your experienced in creation of such projects? I wanna be sure that there’s a person who’s able to deal with difficult decision-making.
Pages:
Jump to: