Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoHelpFund - HELP Coin [Coinmarketcap][Exchanges][Master Nodes] and more - page 17. (Read 70050 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 100
https://blog.gohelpfund.com
Hey there. I’ve noticed in your roadmap that the app of the wallet is launched much later than the mobile one. Why?

Because the Mobile Application's features will be based on the features from the Web Application plus some further innovations that require the Web App design and implementation to be done first.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hey there. I’ve noticed in your roadmap that the app of the wallet is launched much later than the mobile one. Why?
Activity: 364
At the moment of the official launch of the platform the token will increase in price for sure. So i’d like to learn when it’ll happen.
Activity: 280
Hey there. Will the Monero tokens be accepted on you sale?
Yes. U know, i’ve noticed that this ICO offers a wide range of payment methods.
Activity: 364
Hey there. Will the Monero tokens be accepted on you sale?
Activity: 266
Will the transactions made with the help of your own blockchain be cheaper? Have u already conducted the benchmarking study?
Activity: 308
Good afternoon. When will u create the full fledged web version of your platform? I wanna be one of  the first users.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
The reward program ends on March 24,
If you still like the project, hurry up~~~
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. How are you planning to switch to your own blockchain? Perhaps u should continue using Ethereum? Anyway, it’s quite stable and people trust it.
Activity: 238
When will your marketing campaign start? Anyway, it’s difficult to attract people to charity platforms, at least, i think so.

According to the plan, this process starts October 2018. It isnt that difficult as it seems to you.
Wait, but all the funds necessary will be collected much earlier. Why not start promotion at summer?
Because the full-fledged version of the platform will be launched only in autumn. It doesnt make any sense to ask people to come to the project that has no significant differences from its analogues.
But you’re developing your own wallet and implement the blockchain. I havent met anything like this in charity industry.
Anyway, the components described by u will appear on GoHelpFund only in the end of 2018. So the moment for the start of marketing campaign is really the most appropriate one.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
When will your marketing campaign start? Anyway, it’s difficult to attract people to charity platforms, at least, i think so.

According to the plan, this process starts October 2018. It isnt that difficult as it seems to you.
Wait, but all the funds necessary will be collected much earlier. Why not start promotion at summer?
Because the full-fledged version of the platform will be launched only in autumn. It doesnt make any sense to ask people to come to the project that has no significant differences from its analogues.
But you’re developing your own wallet and implement the blockchain. I havent met anything like this in charity industry.

Activity: 294
Good  afternoon. What’s the hard cap of this ICO?
—$5 million, and i’m pretty sure that it’s reach wont be a problem.
Activity: 336
Good  afternoon. What’s the hard cap of this ICO?
Activity: 210
Are you going to handle apps development on your own or you will hire someone outside your team?
When is the first app going to be for iOS? There are much more Android users out there.
Hello. What version of your platform is going to have its own wallet? Do I have to go through KYC to get to use it?
Pages:
Jump to: