Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoHelpFund - HELP Coin [Coinmarketcap][Exchanges][Master Nodes] and more - page 27. (Read 70048 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 102
900 HOLY coins = 1 ETH? this is a pretty good price for sacred coins. I hope nobody will sell these coins at cheap prices so this coin is much marketed and makes the price of this coin down.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
i LOVE to see people developping coins to help humanity to raise agains poverty social disparity.

I hope your future blockchain avoid big fees. Smiley a great way to give money to the ones that need it
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
A goal set to eradicate terrorism is indeed great. We can now live in a peaceful if the project is a success.
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
Another Great and Potential Project with good roadmap from dev, with 12 M only supply, ICO will be succesfully
I hope ICO succes and make money for dev listing on good exchangers
Activity: 37
Hello sir, can you tell me about Next Listed Exchanger?
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
When I read the Ann thread, I like the idea and very interesting concept on The Holy Coin project. Im pretty interested in the security and reduced processing costs idea. Devs are always on update, and all information are there. Its just a simple idea, just to help but implemented  with the Eth contract.
Activity: 294
I mean  the concept of this project is very interesting,I hope this project will develop. But can you show more information about the token? Do you have documents on Githab?
Activity: 183
Was here for just the airdrop at first to be honest, but going through your project, I must say it shows promise.

Hope the team works up to their targets and turn the objectives in to reality.

Cheers.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Hello Dev, Im only curious what made you come up with this name of coin? By the way, I like the name and I also like your plans. I hope this project will get more investors and Im also hoping that it will succeed.
Activity: 185
The concepts of this projects is helping others. I wouldn't hesitate to be part of this. The strategy will attract soft hearted people. In that situation the price of token may increase in just a short period of time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Concept is unique.
Your web is finished perfectly.
Project is very understandable.
Road map is so clear.
I expect HolyCoin will be used as your plan.
Activity: 74
May have missed it in the 56 pages of replies but...

Contract address:
Name:
Symbol:
Decimals:

??
Activity: 314
Merit: 12
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Just finished reading the thread and your website about this project. The charity is a good target I think, it's a huge market but not overcrowded. I look forward to further development. Good luck team.
Activity: 17
why there is no telegram channel
Activity: 51
I like your project and your website is complete, the roadmap is clear but more explanations will be welcome. I Wish you good luck in your project and i'm going to search more informations about your ICO!
Activity: 15
I just visited your website and read some information presented in there quickly. The causes that you presented in there are noble. I hope your platform will be used exactly as it intended to do. That is to raise awareness about humanitarian relief and disaster response. Certainly giving donations and conducting fundraising are one of the ways to help and make a difference. This is an important way for people to feel empowered to take action and help.
Activity: 130
What is the practical use of your tokens for people?
Activity: 194
Merit: 103
Glad yo see a coin dedicated to humanitarian action, I see that you set up many goals like child protection and inclusion, eradicate poverty.... well this will not be easy to achieve! I hope this project will succeed because it got a noble cause, will keep an eye on it!
Activity: 80
HolyCoin looks to become the 1st Religious Global GoHelpFund Platform which looks to target a
specific Niche. There is defiantly room for HolyCoin to grow, in this community.

I look forward to watching this company achieve everything it sets out to.
Activity: 44
I have registered with your airdrop and wish you a great achievement in your fundraising. I will look forward to participate in this ico.
Pages:
Jump to: