Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoHelpFund - HELP Coin [Coinmarketcap][Exchanges][Master Nodes] and more - page 28. (Read 70048 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hi. It looks like the ACT project, for helping charitable projects. It's a nice motivation but then, what could make the difference between you and the ACT project ? I'm interesting to know.
Activity: 47
I can see that this coin has a great vision and mission and there will be their own platform for using this coin. Mobile platform would make it more popular to use and let's see would it be usefull enough in the future. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
a very holy coin where the project will help overcome the humanitarian crisis. Indeed, the current human welfare becomes a very serious problem and must be addressed. fully support this project
Activity: 448
Merit: 157
A different concept and ecosystem were created. After I read that the project would succeed, I understood better. I hope we will win more.
Activity: 26
Coming from a part of the continent where the demand for humanitarian services is on the increase, I see the Project helping to create a better world for us all. Thanks the team.
Activity: 33
The first coin dedicated for humanitarian actions, this are the kind of projects the world needs at a time when the world is  facing an increasing number of severe humanitarian crises.
Activity: 21
nice concept, but there is Any Telegram group to keep us in touch?
Activity: 210
Merit: 112
Man, i really don't care about religions. Religion is only for studying history and mass manipulation. Now it doesn't matter at all for me. So i don't understand this project purpose, but good luck
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Feeling Relax in Underpressure
I think Holly Coin have high potenshion to increase price in the market. Because this project designed good marketing campaign.
project have bitcointalk airdrop, boundry, and twitter and other social media campaign. I also hope to buy token in ICO forethermore.
I see fair comment in cryptocurrency society.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
Great campaign. I can say that you aim to help people in need using this crypto currency. Not only that, you got few supply for bounty that makes less dumpers for your tokens and preserving its recommended value. Smart Move.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
Que sera sera
amazon is definitely one of the largest platforms to bring on to crypto, if the coin indeed does what the roadmap outlines then it's going to be very successful
Activity: 476
Absolutely great website. Everything that you need were there. Call me a shallow person, but my criteria in checking quality coins is that they should have a nice website design, nice description (not too long but not too short, that will quickly help understand the coin they are offering), whitepaper, roadmap, team, contact page, social media accounts  and contract.

I just hope that this will be officially listed not only on many exchanges but on coinmarketcap as well. Way to go HolyCoin!
Activity: 196
Have we a website , road map , white paper and product to develop ?
Activity: 104
I have just seen so many twitter followers, why attract everyone? Just because the word "airdrop"?
Activity: 294
An interesting project and the site has a uniqve design! Can I now make donations? Wink
Activity: 19
Its a good thing to have a fund raising platform which has a coin that's credible. This will remove a lot of bottlenecks and make it easy for anonymous donations.
Activity: 132
I read your airdrop rules and submitted the form, I think it will be prone to false submission form, the author will receive a form far greater than the number of applicants
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
Being a Christian I have been wondering when some coins such as this would be created. Over the last week this is the third token I've seen using GOD as it's main objective. I really hope that the team can do something amazing here.
Activity: 160
The use case of holy coin that would involve the trust fund would be a very interesting use case for this token and has the potential to take this coin to the moon every day
Activity: 63
Spanish Translator
Reserve spanish translation if needed (pm me please). Its an interesting concept, i would like to see how it develops in the future
Pages:
Jump to: