Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoHelpFund - HELP Coin [Coinmarketcap][Exchanges][Master Nodes] and more - page 29. (Read 70048 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 14
holy coin will yield holy results to all investors ,, keep working hard may holy god give you success .
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
as the name suggest holycoin is for those that believe in gods , overall this project is good and for 1 ether you will get 900 coins that's a worthy investment for a investor, since they can trade this coin at higher price after listing on exchanges, But in my opinion holding this coin will benefit you more
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
very interesting concept on The Holy Coin project. Very easy to understand amd very precise. Im pretty interested in the security and reduced processing costs idea.  Wishing for Success to this project.
I just wonder how you will prove yourself better than any other projects out there. Specially with ones having the same concept as you.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
When I saw the Ann thread, I like the idea and looks very promising project. Devs are always on update, and all information are there. Its just a simple idea, just to help but implemented  with the Eth contract. Looking forward  for the success of this project, and I hope this will be fully implemented.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
I am Japanese. I would like to contribute to spread this project in Japan.
Activity: 1
Looking forward to the ICO this week. Btw, What's the total amount of token?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I really like your concept, just looking at it makes my soul calm, this is really very interesting, this project has the potential to succeed, you have a good plan, hopefully go well
p.S: good luck to project-team!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Joined in airdrop and slack channel.
Website looks really accurate although I would really like to take a look at the future wallet and the way you gonna organize technical stuff.
Do you plan to send future updates about ICO by e-mail?
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
has joined in airdrop and has signed up on slack channel to get additional tokens. Looking forward to your project and hopefully this coin price will be very expensive. When I receive this coin, I will keep it until this coin goes into the moon
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
https://blog.gohelpfund.com
- we have launched the bounty campaign!
- make sure to check it out at our official bounty campaign topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/na-2399040
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
Slack is not comfortable for conversation) use telegram!  Wink I wish you a successful project!)
Activity: 42
I can't get more with you in this kind of project, good deeds that's all i want from a coin !
Your concept, just looking at it makes my soul calm, this is really very interesting, hope the plan go well  Smiley
Activity: 4
At last, one Project dedicated to good deeds. I dont know how it will work but it sure sounds promising. Maybe interesting to see with the Global Goals at UN, just saying
Activity: 53
Mission is good. client side is more attractive than investor. In my opinion most important plan is to bring own blockchain., which is productive and command-able.
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
First of all, i like your coin logo. The cause you are doing this for is worthy of our support, some tried this before but couldnt get enough funds for development. good luck dev!
Activity: 39
I can't find the information about Amazon attitude to this coin, if it supports the project, than it can be brand new etherium. Anyway good luck, will keep a look at your project
Activity: 78
Why did you choose holy ? Because it's pretty hard to match the name with your business no ?
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Crypto noob
In one way, this is just yet another token, and the holy thingie is not really for me, but after a look at their website, it seems like they mean it, and they have lots of good ideas. It really stands out from most other token airdrop projects. If you don't have ethereum to spend, just join their bounty, and spread the word!
Activity: 53
HolyCoin seems to be a unique platform which combines charity and technology to serve the needy
Activity: 103
I like that you will use Blockchaintechnology to help the poor people of this World and Children without ways to educate. Children are our Future an maybe you can help them with our raising Community
Pages:
Jump to: