Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoHelpFund - HELP Coin [Coinmarketcap][Exchanges][Master Nodes] and more - page 31. (Read 70048 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 102
holy cow! This is going straight up - I can see it!

srsly: getting a good, valueable and trustable blockchain project into charity / humanitary projects can spice them up. Right now, most charity projects are partly scam - I hope, this one is not! It looks promising!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
hello dev,

I do not see twitter and facebook, is there no fansfage Holycoin?

will there be a bounty for social media?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Waoh,can't wait to join the ICO come 17th November.
Activity: 14
first fund ICO, i respected and ready for participated to suceded this project over airdrop - hold
and if any bounty i am ready to participated
Activity: 73
it seems an interesting project, I think more projects are needed like this that attack social problems using blockchain, finally for that are the technologies to help us, I predict a promising future for this project
bfn
Activity: 57
Activity: 199

what is the total supply of this token
I did not find any explanation about this in your whitepaper
before thanks for the explanation
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Interesting project and very necessary. But we will be able to look at his realization later and everything depends on work of team. And we need only to trust and wait.
Activity: 25
Well, it's probably rather a smart than commendable thing to have thought of settinv up a cryptocurrency based platform for charity funds raising. I wonder if this platform (meaning the people behind it) will be able to filter the charity projects taking advantage of it. Sadly these days there's a lot of such projects that fatten the organizers rather than the people in real need they pretend to help.
Activity: 43
for holycoin project development, will you prepare to cooperate with some charity organizations?
Activity: 19
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
well..... this is an airdrop for holycoin ICO
but on the mainthread there is no proportion for airdrop.
so which fund will be taken for this airdrop??
Activity: 44
How the team to attract  investor to invesment in this project
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Its good that you care about people who needs help but Im hoping you could maximize your project aside from fund raising.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 111
wow.... is this token used for ICO escrow??
and one more question. which exchange will be listed for this token and maybe you also can give the launch date to exchange
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
We need more satisfaction factor about the coin my friend. More information and more uses about the coin for more investors to be part of this coin. Reserving for bounties thanks.
Activity: 378
Disign of site is super. With this deals you will be the best.
When we can see list of lucky's airdrop?
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
I like the rules of this airdrop and And I think the roadmap of this is very clear.
One of the things that made this campaign work is because Bounty Campaign, I'm waiting it  Cheesy.
HolyCoin is the Best.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
Coin for good deeds? What can I tell you? I hope this will be the coin I will use the most in the future. I don't have any bright ideas to tell you at the moment, but as soon as I do have, I'll be make sure to post one.
 I live by "Small acts of kindness" philosophy of life, so I don't see the good deeds as giving money only but something more, hence I hope your platform will encourage this as well, besides funding. Good luck, well - may you have all the good luck in the world on your side!
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
I very much like the mission and vission of this coin, its very sole purpose to bring peace and justice to this world supporting sacred congregation, helping the poor and the people, by its own blockchain platform.Goodluck dev to this wonderful project! Im in. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: