Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoHelpFund - HELP Coin [Coinmarketcap][Exchanges][Master Nodes] and more - page 41. (Read 70048 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Holy token is this safe to invest? Yes im sure its safe its not that i think but i know it is
Good work devs
Activity: 398
Merit: 10
This is a fantastic project, giving the opportunity to donate for different charitable foundations, I hope this project is successful, If you need spanish translation please let me know
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Project looks interesting and the idea not so bad.
But why any member of the team does not have information on Holy Coin or GoHelpFund on their profile information?
Activity: 85
A token for charity and humanitarian purposes, and also a token to help people. I just want to know what can this token do other than those altcoins.
Activity: 6
Just reading the name your hairs will raise up. An amazing token with amazing name. holy is holy no one can ever beat
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
what a nice and important project and i like these form of projects which try to raise funds for charitiy, any form of enemys and other things to help people who need it.
also your roadmap and team looks promising.

whish you just the best and keep on fighting..
Activity: 66
I think slack is compromised. if we can move to telegram. But for your project. No doubt it is a success after looking at it goals. Success team.
Activity: 64
Holy coin is nice to hear. I think it safe in investing also secure and easy to use. In the future this token will be reliable
Activity: 54
Holly is a really different name. I loved it. Maybe it makes some chances about the coin it would go to the moon like holly things. And i hope devs give some informations weekly on the coin web site because people really want to trust devs.
Activity: 36
I perfectly agree with @Cmay222, a telegram group would be great. so we can interact. everyone can see this is a great project. I also like to see the bounty thread. thanks
Activity: 42
Thank you for sharing this project to us. All information is on this thread. And after looking at the roadmap,  I can tell that this is long term. It would be better if you create a telegram and twitter accounts and bounties for those enable to get more supporters. All in all,  good luck to the team and God bless HolyCoin.
Activity: 56
HOLY COIN the first time i hear your airdrop im really sure that this toke will be famopus why i can say that ? because i  know that this project willing to help and i im sure god is always their and protect this project.
Activity: 307
Let's see where this project go.
To the hell ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Very ambitious idea! Hope you'll manage to implement everything that you've planned! I'd like to know, do you have a hardcap?
Activity: 504
This is such a benevolent concept. You have formulated and funded a project just to help others and promote humanitarian deeds. Thanks so much for creating this. Many people with love to take part in this ICO since i believe still, many people have a good heart. Also, the world will bless your  good intention and reward you and you company for that, devs. More power to this token. I'm very much sure that I'll see this in the market mooning soon. GOD bless!
Activity: 123
looking to see the platform, the api, the IOS platform etc. Really this is a great project.
Activity: 192
i heard a lot of stories about fundraising for charity going to terrorist groups or being stolen... I hope we can avoid that with this technology and get the donation to the right person or organisation, this will help the fundraising process to be more trustful and more successful! good work team
Activity: 48
Merit: 2
Very interesting. It’s a great idea!
I reserve French translation, if it is not already taken.
Activity: 61
the holy coin
the holy coin made for many reasons,just like to help people who are needed help,the holy coin will be used as the primary type of currency.
Activity: 38
I really love the idea behind your coin guys, hope it will be helpful to people dealing with big problems like terrorism or hurricanes
Pages:
Jump to: