Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoHelpFund - HELP Coin [Coinmarketcap][Exchanges][Master Nodes] and more - page 37. (Read 70048 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
 from what i read about the team, especially about Daniel, Isabela, and vlad and strongly believe this guys will go fa... i wish them good luck..
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
This is really impressive. The roadmap is amazing & the concept in general is superb! I can't wait to see all these become a reality in the shortest possible time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
less supply (only 12,000,000) impact to more value
why you dont official twitter? its good to share any of update of this token..
Activity: 33
Holycoin is an ECR20 standard based token that will be used in crownsale, on top of  Ethereum's smart contract to eliminate counter parry risk and allow fast and secure payments
Activity: 532
This is can only be gotten by thinking out of the box. Really cool concept.
Activity: 29
The road map is clear and flexible, the concept is really awesome.
Building a funding platform on ethereum smart contract and  the supply coin is nice so the price would easily moon.
Activity: 20
Hi

In my opinion it is a good proyect because it is flexibility to implement features.
Also I think that it completly for everybody. I think that it will be easy to use.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Finished reading information about this project. Good project aimed at empowering our self development skills and has great potential to succeed since this market is not overcrowded and ideas are pretty useful.
Activity: 186
Just write airdrop will attract the attention of many people, will quickly cover; host can talk about the charm of this project
Activity: 187
I'm interested in the first coin dedicated for human action , as team description it's growing $400 Billion Total Market Cap each year, it's a big market , ICO price just 1 ETH = 900 Holy coin , waiting for ico date launch.
Activity: 196
I have been investing and airdropping receiver,i have sen good,bad,ugly,worst,scammers and thieves but this project is good for any serious investor to consider
Activity: 868
I like your project concept and I am sure there are many who currently are in need of aid in some form of fashion. Project like this bring human race together with one common goal of helping each other. This platform will open doors for people who want to bring in the change in our society and if carried out with proper planning, this project has the potential to succeed.

All the best!!
Activity: 10
The go help fund is a lovely initiative to help with charity causes and using holy coin as a mode of payment is top notch. I recommend.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
really like the concept of go help fund.
the very concept was fundraising to help people in need. that's what make this project a must supported.
and i really hope this project will be a huge succes.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
i heard a lot of stories about fundraising for charity going to terrorist groups or being stolen. I hope we can avoid that with this technology and get the donation to the right person or organization, this will help the fundraising process to be more trustful and more successful! good work team
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
I'm interest in first coin dedicated for human action , as team description it's growing $400 Billion Total Market Cap each year, it's a big market , ICO price just 1 ETH = 900 Holy coin , waiting for ico date launching  Smiley
Activity: 14
Holycoin is a project that everyone should support. It tends to help the development of skills which is what every individual needs
Activity: 25
Hello Dev,
You have spent a lot of time and effort preparing for ico. So I think you will be successful with your idea and dedication
Good luck  Wink
Activity: 8
For a project that is built on the premises and for the purpose of charity, our support is inevitable.
The world needs all the help it can get.  Wishing the team good luck and looking forward to great success of the project.
Activity: 145
Just finished reading information about this project. There was at least one worthy project! The target audience is defined, the market is not overcrowded. Developers do not hide their faces, inspire confidence. I look forward to further development. Thank you! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: